At least 11 corporations have stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson’s primetime Fox News show in response to a comment he made last Thursday night about immigration, with IHOP, the United Explorer credit card, Just For Men, Jaguar Land Rover, Ancestry.com and Voya Financial the latest brands to tell The Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday that they are no longer advertising on the show.

“At our core, we stand for welcoming folks from all backgrounds and beliefs into our restaurants and continually evaluate ad placements to ensure they align with our values,” a spokesperson for IHOP told THR on Tuesday afternoon. “In this case, we will no longer be advertising on this show.”

“Just For Men has no further plans to advertise on Tucker Carlson’s show,” a company spokesperson told THR earlier on Tuesday afternoon. “The brand is always considering ways to remain responsible, and this includes aligning with partners who share our brand value.”

“We have stopped advertising on the Tucker Carlson Tonight show,” said a spokesperson for the United Explorer credit card, which was advertised twice last week on Carlson’s show.

Nautilus Inc., parent company of fitness training equipment brand Bowflex, told THR on Monday that it has pulled advertising from the show. The following brands have also pulled out from advertising on the show: SmileDirectClub, NerdWallet, Minted, Pacific Life insurance, Voya Financial and Indeed.com.

“We can confirm that Nautilus, Inc., parent company for Bowflex, has pulled its ads from the Tucker Carlson Tonight show,” the company said. “We buy media broadly across many news networks, and do not target ads based on specific programs or hosts. However, we have requested that Fox News remove our ads from airing in conjunction with Tucker Carlson Tonight in the future. Aside from our decision to remove our ads from his show, we have no other association or affiliation with Mr. Carlson.”

The advertiser backlash began last Thursday night, when Carlson said on Tucker Carlson Tonight that immigration makes the United States “dirtier,” a comment he did not back away from on his Monday night show. (“It’s true,” he said, after replaying the clip.)

Earlier on Monday afternoon, a spokesperson for SmileDirectClub, which, like Bowflex, advertised on Carlson’s Thursday and Friday night shows, said the company is taking steps to prevent advertising on his show — among other “political opinion” shows — in the future.

“We are actively working with our media buyers to confirm that SmileDirectClub is no longer running our ads around any political opinion shows,” the spokesperson said.

On Monday night, personal finance website NerdWallet told THR it was “pulling advertising” from Carlson’s show and will “be reevaluating any ongoing advertising with this program.” A company spokesperson said, “Whenever we receive feedback about advertising on specific programs, we evaluate it on a case-by-case basis. If our review determines that a certain show’s content doesn’t align with our company values, we take commensurate and appropriate action.”

Minted, an online design marketplace, did not respond to several emailed requests for comment — beginning Friday ‚— but announced on Twitter on Monday night that it is “permanently discontinued advertising” advertising on Carlson’s show. “We do not agree with Mr. Carlson’s comments and his opinions are not consistent with the values we hold at Minted,” the company, which advertised on his Monday night show, added.

On Tuesday morning, a spokesperson for genealogy company Ancestry.com, which advertised twice on Carlson’s Friday night show, told THR: “We are not advertising at this time.” The decision went into effect Monday morning.

A spokesperson for Jaguar Land Rover North America, which advertised the Jaguar brand on Carlson’s show last week and Land Rover on Monday night, told THR on Tuesday: “Jaguar Land Rover has rarely advertised on the show and does not have any plans for it going forward.”

Voya Financial, which advertised most recently on Carlson’s Dec. 7 show, said on Twitter that it has no scheduled advertising placements on the show: “We’re committed to diversity, inclusion and equality – and respect for all individuals.”

Pacific Life Insurance Company was the first to suspend advertising on Carlson’s show in response to his comment. “As a company, we strongly disagree with Mr. Carlson’s statements,” it said Friday. “Our customer base and our workforce reflect the diversity of our great nation, something we take great pride in. We will not be advertising on Mr. Carlson’s show in the coming weeks as we reevaluate our relationship with his program.”

Fox News responded to the advertiser effort on Friday by releasing the following statement: “It is a shame that left-wing advocacy groups, under the guise of being supposed ‘media watchdogs,’ weaponize social media against companies in an effort to stifle free speech. We continue to stand by and work with our advertisers through these unfortunate and unnecessary distractions.”

Tucker Carslon responded on Monday night that he is “not intimidated” by the backlash and stands by what he said last week.. “That’s what we said. It’s true,” Carlson said.

“Those who won’t shut up get silenced. … The enforcers scream ‘Racist!’ on Twitter until everybody gets intimidated and changes the subject to the Russia investigation or some other distraction. It’s a tactic, a well-worn one. Nobody thinks it’s real. And it won’t work with this show. We’re not intimidated. We plan to try to say what’s true until the last day.”

1. BWH

December 19, 2018 at 1:27 am

The left seems to think corporations are in the pocket of the GOP. However, every time some leftist screams about something said on a conservative show, companies start pulling their ads claiming the show doesn’t meet their corporate values. Seems they are in the pocket of the Dems, or they are afraid the leftists will burn down their buildings if they don’t do what they want.

• Avocado

December 19, 2018 at 5:28 am

Tucker Carlson is right. Any advertiser who pulls out are either PUSHOVERS or does not care about our country and the legal Americans. I am for diversity and equality, but not for those who wants to harm/hurt our country and we, the people.

2. Milissa

December 19, 2018 at 1:28 am

Lists of advertisers that stop supporting Tucker Carlson make it easy to decide who doesn’t need my business.

• Kevin

December 19, 2018 at 1:32 am

True I’m with you

• Ron B

December 19, 2018 at 3:41 am

Me too.
        I think everyone who reads this story should write to the companies who bailed and let them know they will not receive any business from us. I’ve already started doing that. And I’m compiling a list of Jimmy Kimmel advertisers so I can do the same to that dirt bag.

• John Sibley

December 19, 2018 at 5:05 am

Iam with you about Kimmel I want buy from any of the companies that quit advertising on tuckers show..

• MICHAEL MANFREDONIO

December 19, 2018 at 1:51 am

Same here.my friends too.

• Shelba J. Holmes

December 19, 2018 at 2:03 am

Add me to that list. I refuse to do business with people who cannot stand the truth. I hope Tucker holds his ground and Fox holds it with him.

• Deb

December 19, 2018 at 2:22 am

Same here.

• Kathleen

December 19, 2018 at 3:46 am

Yeah, cry babies as usual

• Rose R

December 19, 2018 at 2:20 am

Tucker Carlson is one of the very few trustworthy newsmen, shame on all the companies that pulled their ads. Those that have can count on losing all of us who know the truth from lies. Keep it up tucker, we love & trust you & are much larger than any company!!!!

• Luisito

December 19, 2018 at 2:44 am

Me too.

• Donna

December 19, 2018 at 2:57 am

I agree 100% Tucker was right and even if you disagreed with him, he is entitled to voice his opinion and those advertisers obviously don’t want conservative business nor any business from people who don’t think exactly as they do!

• Sue

December 19, 2018 at 3:19 am

I’m right there with you. They can’t listen to the truth about “illegal immigration” so I choose not to buy their products or do business with them.

• Wahotsdad

December 19, 2018 at 3:26 am

That’s my thoughts exactly! a new list of companies I’ll divest myself from!

• Theresa

December 19, 2018 at 3:58 am

I agree and I won’t be patronizing any of these business’s

• Cheryl McMahon

December 19, 2018 at 4:32 am

Me to. they will not get my business

• Lorraine Boyer

December 19, 2018 at 4:44 am

I can’t even boycott any of these companies. I don’t need to since I don’t use , patronize or buy any of these idiot’s junk

• neo

December 19, 2018 at 4:48 am

Oh Boy ….more companies to boy cot….

• renee joseph

December 19, 2018 at 5:12 am

exactly. now all people who watch tucker Carlson should pull their business from these companies. there are a lot of restaurants. half of the country should no longer eat at IHOP. write all of these companies and voice our concerns we cannot let the left wing progressive idiots shut down free speech. Hannity, start supporting boycotts.

• Edward Crawford

December 19, 2018 at 6:09 am

Yes, all I need is the list of spineless companies and tgey will never see another penny from me!

• red

December 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Yes, to that

• Jule Ray Westcott

December 19, 2018 at 1:21 pm

You would think these companies would learn what happen to other companies that do this. They shoot themselves in the foot. Just look at dicks for example. Why in the world would they pull out of the top news spot for that time slot

3. Bob

December 19, 2018 at 1:29 am

That’s just 11 more companies that will lose sales.
    I want these companies to prove Tucker is wrong! Give us actual facts not the rhetoric that is spewed out by President Trump haters!

4. Paul Lee

December 19, 2018 at 1:31 am

The only ex-sponsor I use is I HOP, now I will eat breakfast at Village Inn, no problem.

• Mickey

December 19, 2018 at 1:49 am

IHOP sucks anyway. Haven’t ate there in years. Bad service and food was cold. Village Inn for me!

• Bunky Keasler

December 19, 2018 at 3:29 am

Ditto

• pjt

December 19, 2018 at 3:26 am

It looks like they imported a whole Mexican town to operate one of the I-Hop’s in my area. I have been going to the other one now and then. But now I will not go to either.

• Phillip Osborne

December 19, 2018 at 5:30 am

Ditto here…I will hop right on by IHOP and will cease meeting friends there weekly, not to mention the family visits on occasion. We will find a new location to spend our hundred dollars plus per visit. Too bad employees are punished for the stupidity of the upper echelon idiots at corporate. Do they not realize the audience pulled in by prime time pundits on Fox? The idiocy is mind boggling, particularly when a pundit is telling the truth…Screw them…

5. Cecelia Henderson

December 19, 2018 at 1:31 am

I stand with Tucker. What he said is true and it needed to be said. If these 11 advertisers have their heads stuck in the sand, they won’t survive anyway. I’d rather advertise with a winner, than spend my money on a loser. I’m sure CNN will be happy to have them.

6. FAST EDDIE

December 19, 2018 at 1:31 am

All in all, It’s just another hate President Trump action.

7. Matt

December 19, 2018 at 1:32 am

A self created Liberal boycott list! What fun!

8. Elliott Miller

December 19, 2018 at 1:33 am

These companies have no back bone. Some of these companies are not worth a crap anyway

9. LST

December 19, 2018 at 1:33 am

So what, those 11 advertisers can eat shit.

10. Capn Jack

December 19, 2018 at 1:35 am

We will not forget the corporations that have pulled their advertising. The left are hardly the ones who are a positive $$ number for these corporations nor the numbers of customers. Stick with selling your product and let those educated handle the tough stuff. We will not always be this divided on this subject. Normality will return.

11. Caligirl1960

December 19, 2018 at 1:41 am

11 conservative? Doubt! Over 80% of citizens want the wall,get with program!

12. Mickey

December 19, 2018 at 1:46 am

Land Rover….Jeep wannabe! Pacific Life….left coast, over priced insurance company! Ancestry ……boring and overpriced website!

• Robin

December 19, 2018 at 2:52 am

ancestry… we tried that, what a waste of money.

• Linda

December 19, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Me too and too expensive – guess Salt Lake City has to make money some way

13. Big Dave

December 19, 2018 at 1:47 am

I added these chicken shit liberal outfits and will be boycotting these liberal stores. To hell with all of them. The only point they are proving is that they are liberal hacks.

14. Joe

December 19, 2018 at 1:47 am

I wonder if these same corporations would approve of the United States invading another sovereign nation? Obviously they approve and support people invading our country, When will these illegal invaders make something of their own countries. Easier to STEAL then work and earn it yourself, That’s the Democrats way, tax, steal and take.

15. Rebecca Holstine

December 19, 2018 at 2:00 am

The only company I use is IHOP and it is not that often. Now it will be never. Way too many other places to eat in town. IHOP has gone down hill these past years anyway. So long, good riddance to bad rubbish.

16. Barbara Riefner

December 19, 2018 at 2:00 am

I stand behind Tucker. He makes good sense and speaks the truth. I will not use any products from the companies that pulled out from him. If they are for illegals, let’s see how many of their products the illegals buy. They will be surprised because I am sure I am not the only one who will no longer use their products. Go Tucker!!

• Sonja

December 19, 2018 at 2:55 am

I agree 100% with you, Barbara. I will refuse to go to IHOP and will NOT renew my Ancestry contract, etc. If these companies want to alienate a good portion of American citizens who want lawbreakers deported, lets be sure everyone knows who these companies are! How dare they! I can make a better pancake with my eyes closed than IHOP. Good riddance to these companies and lets get more people behind us!

• John Bloxson Jr.

December 19, 2018 at 4:04 am

I stand with and behind Tucker Carlson not these parasites stealing from us to bring in illegal Immigrants.

17. Bill Baker

December 19, 2018 at 2:03 am

Funny how some companies fail to see what Americans are made of. None of the Americans started out as illegal boarder jumpers. All of them however assimilated and learned our language and values.
    Thank you Tucker for pointing out why we don’t need illegal boarder jumpers invading our country.

18. Lfy64

December 19, 2018 at 2:04 am

They probably don’t want to lose their illegal employees. Sure they welcome them so they could pay them low wages.

19. Terry

December 19, 2018 at 2:05 am

These companies that stifle the truth, much less free speech will no longer be visited by me or have their services used by me.
    This game goes both ways. One reaps what they sow.

20. Gordon

December 19, 2018 at 2:13 am

I planned to buy a Jaguar for myself but then I found out Colon Crappernick was their spokesperson. I told Jaguar why and bought another luxury brand of vehicle. Their Tucker decision proves me right about politically correct Jaguar. Maybe Jaguar will the go the way of the NFL. One can hope.

• Connie

December 19, 2018 at 2:26 am

Keep it up Tucker!! Those companies will more than likely come crawling back when they lose a big portion of their business to conservative competitors. They won’t get any of my money.

21. Samuel Wiestling

December 19, 2018 at 2:15 am

Tucker is 100% correct! We have plenty to be concerned about. Build the wall. These companies just cut their throats. Americans will stop going to these places and it’s not like any of the caravan will anytime soon either. Love your shows Tucker…accurate television.

22. Granny

December 19, 2018 at 2:21 am

Hell common people never heard of most of them, so don’t worry about it. Look for better advertisers. They are using you as an excuse because they are tanking.

23. Connie

December 19, 2018 at 2:27 am

24. luis cabrera ahorrio

December 19, 2018 at 2:37 am

These cupcakes Liberals don’t like anyone that does not agree with their agenda ,from now on I will only watch Tucker Carson and Motor Trend .

25. Ulla Camp

December 19, 2018 at 2:40 am

Good Grief, if THUSE companies can get “BRUISED” so easily let them go, NONE of those companies belong in the broad population of America………..
    WHAT I sure Tucker Carlson meant that it was the ILLEGAL migrants who make the American landscape look dirty, and in that I will agree, since a lot of them live on the streets or break into empty houses just for roof over their heads…….
    BUT obviously that is too close to the truth for some people and they, do NOT want to see that……..Take a good look at San Francisco………It is far from pretty any more……..

26. Peter Smith

December 19, 2018 at 2:40 am

Hi, and am an adive follower of Tucker Carlson here in Aus down under on Foxtel. I saw the alledged not politically correct opinion comment here and thought at last a call out for what it is. And I further believed Tucker’s content was referring to the illegal’s issue?? Surely these advertiser’s can’t be so dumb as to agree with the trash illegals make of your country as we see here so often. If they do, then best say good riddance per many writing as such here. Quite pathetic.

27. Linda Bethel

December 19, 2018 at 2:44 am

This shows how effective Tucker is. These companies support left leaning socialists are probably under Steyer and Soros fingers. Hope they soon have to close their doors. Ancestry.com is fraud. Jaguar is a foreign company taking Americans money.

28. Grace Joy

December 19, 2018 at 2:46 am

Some of these are just too funny in their hypocrisy. Just a couple of examples:

“Just For Men” resents Tucker not being “inclusive.”

Does Jaguar Land Rover make hi-end cars for Every Man?

How many Bowflex machines has Nautilus donated to the needy?

These idiots will go the way of the NFL & Nike. Tucker will find some winners to advertise.

29. Sara

December 19, 2018 at 2:46 am

Dirty? Did you see the mess they left on the streets south of the border? We have some streets in the U.S. that are looking that way now, also. They look like streets from a 3rd World Country. Yes, dirty is a mild description.
    Thanks for letting us know the companies to avoid.

30. Luisito

December 19, 2018 at 2:48 am

Boycott – all sponsors who pulled out. I’m an Hispanic immigrant and an American citizen. To Hades with all of these “sponsors,” who want to censor all those whose opinions they do not like. Illegal is illegal.

31. brenda

December 19, 2018 at 2:51 am

Stay strong Tucker! That’s just the way the left goes. A bunch of people hop on the same train to derail a person, a statue, a town, etc. I’d be willing to bet those companies received more calls that weren’t customers . . . just following the boycott trail!

32. Buckwheat7

December 19, 2018 at 2:54 am

Thanks. I will stop doing business with all these dipshits. Business seems to have a hard time learning to stay out of politics. Ask DICK’S Sporting Goods, and the NFL.

33. Polly

December 19, 2018 at 3:10 am

The guys who are in charge of these companies are either stupid or could not care less about their shareholders

34. J. Clanton

December 19, 2018 at 3:18 am

Go to any park in a major city in California on a Sunday afternoon at about 5P.M. open your eyes and see for yourself how much respect for rules or environment.

35. Greg

December 19, 2018 at 3:19 am

I just cancelled my subscription with Ancestry and will not go back until they apologize for their Communist ways.

36. Cyn

December 19, 2018 at 3:24 am

I’m with Tucker. I will have nothing to do with these companies. If they can’t hear the truth, and boycotts trying to be politically correct only shows me they aren’t very American, and could careless for Americans. Shame on them!

37. Johnny Brooks

December 19, 2018 at 3:35 am

If these companies don’t want to advertise on Tucker’s show I don’t have to do business with them.

38. Jake

December 19, 2018 at 3:55 am

Buckwheat7 – I was going to mention Dick’s myself. They got their ass whipped after their stance on rifles, and they are even publicly admitting it! Sales plummeted, same store sales were way down, new stores aren’t performing very well at all. Hopefully these idiots who pulled their ads will realize they’ve stepped into that dirty world that Tucker mentioned.

Speaking of the dirty world, I’ve said for decades now that the close you get to our southern border, the trashier the nation seems to be. And if you REALLY want to see proof simply go to one of the Mexican border cities. Stand on the US side of the border and look over to the Mexican side and there is a huge difference. The other side does indeed look like a filthy third-world country. In contrast, states along the Canadian border are beautiful! Their farms look as though they’ve been freshly painted; their grass and shrubs, etc. look as though they’d been trimmed by scissor-toting farmhands; and as you move gradually toward Mexico you’ll see the trash along the highways get worse and worse. It’s true–go take a look! Exceptions, of course, rear their ugly heads. Chicago comes to mind immediately. No, wait. There is a very large contingent of foreigners (mainly from Mexico and beyond) and you can see the same thing–trash everywhere. Detroit? Same. (Different immigrants, perhaps, but essentially the same.) To many I probably sound like a horribly prejudiced white dude. Nope. A horribly straight-speaking white dude who’s been to these places. Sad. Very sad.

39. Ziggy 89

December 19, 2018 at 4:18 am

Why is the distinction between immigration and ILLEGAL immigration so difficult for them to comprehend?

Other than that they understand full well but it doesn’t serve their purposes?

40. borderraven

December 19, 2018 at 4:46 am

Technically speaking there is no such critter as an ” illegal immigrant.” An alien who enters the USA with a valid passport and entry visa, becomes an “illegal alien” the micro-second their documents expire. And an alien who enters the USA without inspection at a port of entry, is an illegal alien the micro-second they cross the border.

An alien with a home outside the USA s/he intends to return to is only a “non-immigrant alien” during their lawful presence in the USA. An alien who left their home outside the USA and is lawfully present in the USA with the intent to become a US citizen and establish a domicile in the US, is an “emigrant.” So, there is no such critter as an ” illegal immigrant”, or “undocumented immigrant.”

The National Council of La Raza (The Race) uses the word “immigrant” in their Communist-style propaganda to divert from the legal/divisive term “illegal aliens”. The facilitation of invasion of the USA and the erosion of US sovereignty must be fought by hard-line tactics in the streets, city councils, school boards, State and Federal levels, by the vote or by other means. If it don’t have valid documents then it ain’t an “immigrant.” No excuses, no sympathies, no compromise!

41. Brian

December 19, 2018 at 4:50 am

considering how many diseased people are coming into or trying to come into the US – it is conceivable the USA is gettier more diseased ( dirty ??).

42. sm 0551

December 19, 2018 at 4:51 am

Do the powers that be of all these un american companies really know who you are ??? when watching a ad they do not pay attention to them, they talk ,get up and do things around their home and certainly do not connect the advertiser as being related to Tuckers show more to the network. so if you think you are taking a moral stand….think again… Tucker will always tell the truth , Tucker will go on without you… you are the ones losing. and do not rty to spout your dribble about the invaders for you its about money !!!! PERIOD

43. ON THE ROCK

December 19, 2018 at 4:54 am

THESE SPONSORS WON’T ALLOW THEIR COMMERCIALS ON TUCKER’S SHOW BUT DO THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO NOT ALLOW THEIR COMMERCIALS BE AIRED ON ANY OTHER FOX SHOW. I DOUBT IT. ANYWAY I HAVE NO PROBLEM “NOT” DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH ALL OF THESE COMPANIES EVER AGAIN. MANY OTHER AND BETTER COMPANIES OUT THERE.

44. Gerald Cline

December 19, 2018 at 5:19 am

“Protesters show up at his home and scare the bejesus out of his family. Now the left has organized advertisers to boycott his show. Tucker Carson is the next target of the radical left. They are trying to shut him up and drive him off the air like they did Bill O’Reilly. The left will not be happy until they are the ONLY voice out there telling the people what to know, what to say…what to think….

45. Michael

December 19, 2018 at 5:29 am

So pull your advertising! Who cares?! Tucker has millions of viewers, so that’s millions of potential customers you’re choosing not to advertise to, so who exactly are you punishing? Go fuc yourselves!

46. Kathy Grant

December 19, 2018 at 5:37 am

The advertisers are anti-American! If they cannot face the truth, their businesses will fail! I am with Tucker! We are for truth, not lies!

47. Brenda Reger

December 19, 2018 at 5:42 am

We stand behind you Tucker. Let your new advertising clients know that you have millions of true Americans standing with you and will buy their products. Remember what Dick’s Sporting Goods has done to its self. You got this, Mr. Tucker.

48. Stanley Drake

December 19, 2018 at 5:53 am

I stand with Tucker. Personally I will never buy any of the products or services offered by the companies that decided to pile on and symbolically “take a knee”. Illegal aliens are not welcome in this country.

49. Jan

December 19, 2018 at 5:55 am

Wait until some illegal alien walks into one of these businesses and starts shooting…
    They will be crying and begging law enforcement to intervene and keep them safe.

Their chicken hearts will rethink their positions when revenue slows or stops…more empty restaurants and offices, unemployment will go up in those areas…don’t need employees when there are no customers!!

If these companies are willing to buckle to pressure of illegals and the liberal loons, then they deserve to lose out…

I stand with POTUS and Tucker Carlson…

50. Joe

December 19, 2018 at 6:01 am

Never used your products, never will. So screw your ads and your companies. If you dont like what he said you can stuff it up your asses. What he said is true, I back him 100%

51. Traci Wilson

December 19, 2018 at 6:15 am

At least we will know which companies NOT to buy from. To bad, so sad there goes their profits. Tucker will survive as will his viewers.

52. Edward Thomas Quinn

December 19, 2018 at 7:42 am

Tucker spoke the truth. These wussie companies are pandering to the left. I support Tucker Carlson for telling it like it is.

53. madge

December 19, 2018 at 7:47 am

the Left rules??????? Who gives them the power to dictate what can and cannot be said? I hope Fox does not cave in to their demands and removes their prime supporters for justice.

54. Kola Lawal

December 19, 2018 at 8:22 am

You can imagine these clowns. There is nothing more pathetic than companies that don’t have any will to stand up to people who don’t even have purchasing power. Leftists are usually unemployed…

55. Hazel Bauerbach

December 19, 2018 at 11:54 am

Will not buy from any of these companies.

56. Connie

December 19, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Just more crap from the Deep State ! I’m so sick of this Democratic Congress and the liberal Snowflakes in this Country. If you don’t like our Country get to heck out ! Tucker Carlson will defeat all who has come against him. Come on KARMA !

57. abolishliberalism

December 19, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Dont sweat it, theres more than enough companies who are chomping at the bit to step right on into those 11 open time slots! Any company who caves into empty threats of boycotts, especially from the leftist nut jobs should be advertising on a FOX news show like this anyhow… if you dont have the guts to stand up for your selves, go, FOX and we on the right dont need you or your useless, cheap products!

58. Barb Jones

December 19, 2018 at 5:24 pm

These companies aren’tt major money earners anyway. They might be dropping ads to save money and using boycot as an excuse. Who eats at a nasty IHOP? Only 2am drunks in my area and they don’t care.

59. Ron Moulton

December 19, 2018 at 6:12 pm

I am fully behind Tucker Carlson on this issue, he is totally correct. These people (illegals) have no respect and are filthy people. These 11 companies have just lost the business from myself and my whole family. I hope all the Liberal minded companies ended up in the sewer with the rest of the garbage from south of the USA border.

60. Q

December 19, 2018 at 6:34 pm

How did this stupidity work out for Dicks

61. William

December 19, 2018 at 7:16 pm

These companies are not concerned with tolerance or acceptance of disadvantaged people as a moral issue. They are concerned that if they are seen as discriminating in any way they will lose business. It’s all about the money. Fuck em all!.

62. Kerry

December 19, 2018 at 8:43 pm

It appears that freedom of speech is not one of the values they embrace.

63. Bob Macfarlane

December 19, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Never buy from or be in one of those establishments again…They just opened a new IHOP in Hinesville, Georgia and I will be sure to hand out a copy of this story at the front door.

Hinesville home of the second largest Army facility in the US is pretty darn conservative. Does not bode well for their business !!

64. me ohmy

December 19, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I don’t use any of those brands or services….GFYS
    Tucker will weather this just fine.

65. Wickedproxy

December 20, 2018 at 12:23 am

Well looks like we have a list of companies not to do any business with anymore.