The body language expert analyzed Dr. Christine Blasey Ford testifying to her allegations that Judge Kavanaugh sexually abused her 36 years ago. The overall analysis is that “Something’s Wrong Mentally” with Dr. Ford.

The video below is riveting and can probably be summed up in a section where the body language expert described Dr. Ford’s actions –

We’re [Dr. Ford] going to sway back and forth. We’re going to have a smaller voice than what is normal and make ourselves small and we’re do a little pretty, it’s cuteness. That’s what it is, it’s cuteness. Doing a pretty pose.

We’re going to use emotion to make you sympathize with me. I’m not coming off as a big scary bear or a medusa. I’m a soft little church mouse telling you about the evil kitty outside.

Dr. Ford comes across as a very mixed up and crazy woman. She speaks in a little girl’s voice which is plain weird. Are her actions associated with a past traumatic incident when she was a little girl? Overall she comes across as a little 6-year-old girl in a grown woman’s body.

1. Harry

September 30, 2018 at 6:15 am

Mrs Ford is untrustable! How can you hate people so much? That’s the reason she looks like as old as 70 or more.

• Jeanie Greer

September 30, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Dr. Ford comes across as unstable. Posing like a fragile female afraid to fly in what turns out to be a blatant lie. False timidity acting like a persecuted victim that had many years to blacken Judge K.’s sterling reputation. Memory loss as to when it happened, where it happened and who was witness is incredible. A major event in one’s life as in a sexual assault would have any normal woman’s brain embedded with those facts.

2. Daniel Andrew Stevenson

September 30, 2018 at 7:09 am

With her father having had ties to the CIA has just opened the can of worms and his connections. This must be investigated first. The demons linked to this must be exposed. Something very fishy and rotten here.

3. margaret

September 30, 2018 at 7:36 am

Two of Mrs.Ford’s former college students confirm this articles’ very strong suggestion of mental illness in this woman, made years before her behavior in court had been examined by the body language expert……..
    “By contrast, Professor Ford’s students have also gone on record, regarding her professionalism, and temperament.

Former student Christine Blasey evaluated Professor Ford’s teaching and mentoring skills.

“Christine Ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced. Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid Fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.”

Another student wrote: “Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her. She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.”

but here, read the whole article for yourself in the link below:

I’m surprised, given the sources, that these two comments by the former students of Prof.Ford have not been brought to light in the hearings……

4. Nrenee

September 30, 2018 at 7:59 am

Yep…sorry but I don’t believe HER ! Bad acting ! Came off so meek and shy with her little sweet voice and cuteness for a woman who has so many degrees and as a Dr….Something is wrong with this woman mentally or she is acting. The Dems are devious and I think they are behind all of this and they found their patsy !! And SHE seems to be making a lot of cash on Go Fund Me pages !! Her payoff ??? And it is despicable what they are doing to Judge Kavanaugh and his family !!!

5. Robert R Schulz

September 30, 2018 at 9:27 am

Yet throughout this whole interview she never really uses her real voice! I would love to hear her speak normally to compare but was unable to find one video on the internet, very odd.

6. Helen

September 30, 2018 at 9:43 am

A Woman with advanced degrees doesn’t know how to contact her Congress person?! Instead she travels across the country to meet up with beach friends who suggest she go to the Washington post with her story?!
    Fiction!
    Let’s hope the FBI is looking into the reasons her attorneys never told her the committee would come to her!

• Aldeen Enright

September 30, 2018 at 5:11 pm

I agree.
      I hope the FBI will interview her students to find out if she really talks that way.
      It baffels me for her to go hide in bathroom instead of running down the stairs to be around others or even leave the house. She was groped, we all went thru that years ago, & a misdemeanor at best. Most cops wouldnt even make a report.
      Why would a 15 yo go to a party where she knew there will be just a few ppl & mostly boys & drinking.
      I dont believe this happened,but if it did it was closer to the time before she went to therapy & none of these ppl were involved.
      Pray that Brett gets voted in.

• Bud Ripkin

October 1, 2018 at 3:35 am

Or why she didn’t scream while being shoved into the bedroom … Her mouth wasn’t covered then

7. Becky aheren

September 30, 2018 at 10:28 am

Her conduct and demure, disturbed me watching her. She was child like, programed, and when caught not able to read from her notes, very confused. When she said she was 100% sure of Kavanaugh being the attacker, thats when I really thought she was lying. Most people took that as convincing them she was telling the truth, its all over the news, like a banner. It was too planned. It look like she was thinking , I know that one, say it loud and forceful, and then she smiled like a child, proud of herself. I could see her lawyers programming her, because they were told she would be asked that, and how to say it. She seems like a very troubled woman, wanting attention, trying to put on a certain appearance, but I thought over played badly. She is known to be a political player, very left in her affiliations. I could understand, but was very anxious in our lawyer almost sounding like she was on her side, no questions I wanted answered until some at the end. Our senators could have done a much better job, I know they were worried of looking like they were attacking her, but she was attacking Kavanaugh, so I think it was fair play. I do not think she could have handled any hard questions. Probably fled the room in tears, and they did not want that. They need to get hold of her doctors notes, I think it would tell the story of her mental problems. If she has been hypnotized, then all her statements would have to be thrown our legally. It causes many people to be able to tell truth from fiction.

• Anh Benbrook

October 1, 2018 at 10:21 am

It’s hard when she isn’t telling the true? she had been coaching with Dems and her attorney for over 10 days to perform her role.

8. Linda

September 30, 2018 at 1:04 pm

She had problems her second year in college and family sent her out to California. Wow – the land of crazies.

• Bird

October 1, 2018 at 4:23 am

She talked about having difficulty in college because of this horrible experience…. what about HIGH SCHOOL? Look at her year book, look at her grades and comments from teachers; if she wasn’t living a traumatized life during high school… why not? I also figured that poor-average grades wouldn’t gain a spot at Stanford University Medical Center! (damaged or troubled.. maybe not so much after all)

9. Sandra Estes

September 30, 2018 at 1:29 pm

Why does she keep looking up to Diane Feinstein, to get approval or what, did I give the right answer or not?

10. Claudia

September 30, 2018 at 2:16 pm

My first thought on hearing and watching Ms Ford was that she had some mental issues. That she has advanced degrees troubles me, but as we’ve seen, schools do not seem to flag emotional/mental issues until too late. Her little girl cuteness act was lost on me, I’ve seen that from others I’ve worked with in the past, and while some people may fall for that act, I think it is a cry for help. She does have problems, it was very obvious and I hope the woman, after watching herself, has enough self-awareness to get the help she needs and can ask ALL of us for forgiveness for putting Judge Kavanaugh and our nation through this public display of her troubles.

11. Stephen Russell

September 30, 2018 at 2:25 pm

& wont apply her Psych skills during these sessions?? Odd again & Not Lisc Psych.
    Bad PR for the Psych field alone.

12. Rab

September 30, 2018 at 3:07 pm

A mentally sick PAID BIG BUCKS TO LIE, LOCK her up, Soros can get her out of jail…GOD BLESS AMERICA, IN GOD WE TRUST…amen

• Joe

September 30, 2018 at 6:53 pm

The payoff comes when the book and movie come out soon.

13. Brokengirl55

September 30, 2018 at 5:16 pm

I agree with the body language expert. She is a psychologist therefore she should be well aware of any and all tricks available. Body language, speech manipulation, and childish demeanor were all used to her advantage. She picked the best base for her story, sexual assault. Using the time period she suggested makes proving the accuse or accuser stories difficult. Nevertheless there is no corroborating witnesses, documents, or any other proof this ever happened. What is scary to me is the ease at which she told her story. She showed no true emotion as she sat there and attempted to destroy a man’s reputation and life. This is a far cry from the raw emotion of the accused. She seemed vindictive and almost pleased to be there. I suggest she find a good psychiatrist as soon as possible. She is going to need it when this thing falls apart.

• RIC CARTER

September 30, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Absolutely agree, she was acting.

14. Paula Brummett

September 30, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Her lawyers coached her. She was told what to wear, how to talk, not wear any makeup, and never lose her temper. They kept telling her “You can do this “. They never told her she didn’t have to come to them. They would fly out to her. Her lawyers said they were pro bono and not being paid, but what were in those envelopes handed to them which they quickly put away. Where is all that GoFundMe Accounts going to, almost 1 million dollars!! Will it go to Ford in payment for her grandeur performance during the hearing or will it be split 50-50 to Ford and the Democratic Party!

15. binkyxz3

September 30, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Long time DA on Ingraham Angle stated that if her therapist used hypnosis to bring back her repressed memory, her allegations are essentially void.

16. Buster

September 30, 2018 at 8:16 pm

If Kavanaugh Does Not Get Confirmed, Trump Should Make Him Attorney General And Unleash Him On The Swamp!!!

• Cathy

October 1, 2018 at 4:08 pm

YES! YES! YES!

17. Ltpar

September 30, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Alleged victim Ford’s credibility is manufactured and was not challenged by the “walk soft” spineless Republicans. Democrats are playing hard ball, while Republicans putz around still trying to please everyone. Democrat’s made a big deal out of Judge Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook. How about Republicans exposing the yearbook of Victim Ford. That would drop her credibility right into the toilet, where it belongs. Doubt this, review the following: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3689760/posts

• Ed

September 30, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Oh, my …so this gal boasts, back in high school, of over 50 guys as a junior and senior? Why are we wasting all this time with this proceeding?

18. Gfrischman

October 1, 2018 at 9:10 am

This whole thing is such a farce. America today is so much like nazi Germany. Good people slandered without cause by evil, dirty people. Dr Ford allegations are total nonsense. She and her handlers are calling an alleged case of boobie grabbing by high school kids as a sexual assault.
    Isn’t it odd how the left goes crazy over this clear case of political assassination yet you hear cricketts around Cosby, Weinstein, Spacey. Why? Because they are all liars, they attack Kabanaugh for his political views, not his actions.

19. Dusty

October 1, 2018 at 5:42 pm

WOW! Responses of students and having been in college and listening to her in this hearing she was a mess. Not having almost been almost sexually attacked and she even used the word Killed? NO, she knew exactly what she was doing and why? I said to others after seeing this I could not sit through her class she would be terrible. More to what is wrong with her then this supposed situation. As an RN who has seen rape victims and friends sexually abused by fathers and friends takes more then almost to go through life and that this followed you. Listen to those who were they tell you exactly the date the place . To not know the homes and she is from the area come on people? Noe to make Judge Kavanaugh out to be a total drunk blacks out . Having tripped the light fantastic in the 60 in Calif. and did quarters never saw any black out drunks and no sexual attacks. Some mutual sex went on. So Voters beware of trying to take women and make us out to be stupid.

20. Alice

October 2, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Doubtful that her baby-speak was real. Did she use that while lecturing students? What a ruse.

21. Hillbilly

October 2, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Every woman that has been sexually assaulted knows every detail. Place date time temperature phase if the moon. It is traumatizing you remember every detail. I didn’t need the REAL analyst to explain how she was lying. I just felt it watching her. Back when Susan Smith drowned her boys. I could tell. My husband didn’t believe me. Two days later she confessed. My husband didn’t understand how I knew. It was the way she acted. Her hair and makeup done. Occasionally laughing while her husband beside her was catatonic. Women lie. Even about sexual assault

22. Kamkoz

October 4, 2018 at 8:44 pm

Did anyone else catch the fact that her testimony was READ FROM A SCRIPT?

I’m sorry, but if this actually happened to me, I wouldn’t need to look down to read it from a piece of paper. I would be looking Grassley straight in the
    eye !!!