They’re still not happy.

NFL pre-season games kicked off on Thursday night, so, of course, NFL players picked up right where they left off: Protesting during the national anthem.

In all, 15 players from five different teams — the Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, Jacksonville Jaguars and Baltimore Ravens — protested during the Star-Spangled Banner. Two players took a knee, three raised their fists (the old Black Power salute), eight left the field or stayed in their locker room, “one placed his arm on a protesting teammate’s shoulder and another stood with his back to the field as a statement against inequality,” the Daily Mail writes.

Two players in Philadelphia, safety Malcolm Jenkins and cornerback De’Vante Bausby raised their fists during the anthem, while defensive end Chris Long put his hand on Jenkins’ shoulder in support. Defensive end Michael Bennett wasn’t on the field when the anthem started.

In Miami, Dolphins wide receivers Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson both knelt during the anthem while defensive end Robert Quinn held his fist in the air.

In Seattle, Seahawks defensive linesmen Branden Jackson and Quinton Jefferson and offensive linesman Duane Brown left the field before the start of the anthem. In Jacksonville, four Jaguars stayed in the locker room — a move the NFL granted players who want to protest.

Cornerback Jalen Ramsey, linebacker Telvin Smith, and running backs Leonard Fournette and T.J. Yeldon joined teammates on the sideline after the anthem.

In Baltimore, as the teams lined up shoulder to shoulder on the sideline, second-year linebacker Tim Williams stood with his back toward the field.

The NFL in May moved against the protests, which cropped up after San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick took a knee is 2016, by banning players from kneeling during the anthem. Owners voted unanimously on the measure (with one abstention).

President Trump was furious about the new protests.

“The NFL players are at it again – taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their ‘outrage’ at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love……” he wrote in Twitter on Friday morning.

He added: “….Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!”

1. John

August 11, 2018 at 3:35 am

The N. F. L. has lost me for ever and the Primmadonna Playboys that raise ther fist in the air or kneel during the National Anthem willnever get my patronage they curse the flag that made them FREE and The Nation That made them millionairs so now I hope you butt holes choke on your money.

2. ChuckyBaby

August 11, 2018 at 3:43 am

No American should contribute a single dime to the NFL! I haven’t for 10 years, and every season I am more disappointed in them. If you won’t stand in reverence for your flag and your national anthem, GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY then!!!

3. Bill

August 11, 2018 at 3:46 am

I think president trump should halt military fly overs at the stadiums..it is very expensive for taxpayers..if players want to protest then citizens should counter protest.

4. Michael

August 11, 2018 at 3:56 am

Fuck these pieces of shit and the entire NFL organization! At this point I don’t even care what kind of policy they implement. Too little too late. I’ll never watch another NFL game again. I hope they go bankrupt.

5. Gordon Massengale

August 11, 2018 at 3:58 am

Bes sure to watch the game advertisers . . . that’s where the money is. Take a minute or two, look the advertisers up on the computer and tell them you will never by their products again. Enough people do that, the advertisers back out and the owners take a seriouos hit.

6. Joseph Kempski

August 11, 2018 at 4:08 am

I’ve been a Packer fan for over 50 years. Football in the NFL and all you black and white ball players who won’t stand for the national anthem, they can all go to hell. I will no longer watch football as long as one player kneels. I won’t care no more football. The NFL can go fuck themselves. I’d rather watch golf.

7. Joseph Kempski

August 11, 2018 at 4:13 am

How come I didn’t see any black players protesting during the off-season no TV, well eat shit die and go fuck yourself. How much money have you donated help the poor black people. How much money have you donated to help anybody much less the blacks probably not one. The government should remove tax exemption status that the NFL has, starve you bastards

8. N

August 11, 2018 at 4:51 am

Communism makes as much sense as Ocasio-Cortez does! That’s why it fails every time it rears its ugly head! Liberalism is a mental deranged disorder and Pelosi, The pope, Acosta, Behar, Hillary, Comey, Whoopi,etc Just more liberal useful idiots on display!

9. Henry Fechner

August 11, 2018 at 5:50 am

The NFL gave you an option to stay in the dressing room, but you insist on coming out and making a scene. Fine you don’t want to be a team player, I’d cut all of you individuals. Let you go out and get a real job, see how you like that.

10. Kamkoz

August 11, 2018 at 5:56 am

Walk-ons could be a solution.

You can be replaced:).

11. John F

August 11, 2018 at 6:16 am

No need to cut their pay. Lack of ticket sales will soon cut the pay of all of them! Then perhaps the loyal players will have a “conversation” with the haters and solve their problems for them! We called it a “blanket party” when I served! I know it sure would P*ss me off if a few jack-wads were screwing up my income because they didn’t like the way they imagined things worked! There are other places and other times to protest! Unfortunately for the NFL, they’ve “scru’d the pooch” for a lot of decent Americans: Americans who are likely done with football as long as it employs players who must be forced to show respect to the flag, and the people who proudly serve(d) under it! And before someone says they served to give these fools the right to protest – no argument! I did too! This is more about the time and the place of the protesting! Fans buy tickets to watch a game, not political protests! If you hate the flag and what it stands for, and the Country which made most of you wealthy and pampered stars, you are free to leave it to those of us who still love it and honor its symbols for what they stand for!

12. Sandman

August 11, 2018 at 8:53 am

The only KNEE these idiotic morons deserve is a KNEE IN THE SACK—they are sooooooo opperessed–oh boo hoo, multi million heirs with the IQ of a snail.
    They should be fired on the spot for kneeling or holding a fist in the air.
    If they are sooooooo damned concerned about the the black community why aren’t they donating 1/2 of their salary to making things better for them or taking massive pay cuts and demand that tickets are reduced in price so the average Joe can afford to take their kids to a game.

13. mike dar

August 11, 2018 at 11:52 am

This calls for something like the Aircraft Controllers situation, eliminate their Unions entirely.

14. MICHAEL MANFREDONIO

August 11, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Boycott the NFL and their sponsors,as a matter of fact,take a knee to the nfl.

15. Stephen Russell

August 11, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Hit up the sponsors to NFL OK, no sponsor, no ads & no revenue for NFL, Chap 13 NFL

16. jim

August 11, 2018 at 4:05 pm

NFL is ruined by the antics of the players, its over boycott!

17. Prema

August 12, 2018 at 12:38 am

While I believe the players who don’t kneel are wrong and really they are an example of such success of any race in this country I also think that it is time for Trump to stop inflaming this situation. We all know where we stand and for me I hope the NLF goes down for not being grateful to this great country.

18. Karen

August 13, 2018 at 6:40 pm

I have been a football fan for 57 years, but as of the first time a player got away with behaving this way, I have stopped watching the NFL COMPLETELY! I will in NO WAY SUPPORT THEM and will stick to College and HS football now unless their players start the same crap!

19. [email protected]

August 14, 2018 at 3:45 am

15 reasons I will not be watching NFL again this year.