One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.

“She did,” attorney Lisa Banks told CNN when asked how she felt about President Trump’s Tuesday comments. “She was upset by it. It was very hurtful, as it would be to any woman. Any survivor who had the courage to come forward only to be mocked and belittled by anyone really, but certainly by the president of the United States, it was very upsetting. It was very hurtful.”

“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know. But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember. And a man’s life is in tatters. His life is shattered.”

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is scheduled to obtain final Senate confirmation on Saturday afternoon.

1. Brenda Torres

October 6, 2018 at 11:29 pm

But the Threats on him and his family including his children??? She was a fool to let the democrats use her, they are the one’s that caused this whole thing to blow up the way it did!

2. Big Dave

October 7, 2018 at 12:00 am

So you think Trumps mocking of the lying bitch is hurtful huh? Well I’ll tell you, you fool, your stupid clients lies, and all she put He and his family thru, that’s hurtful. Tell Ford to jump off a cliff as she is just a DFC and POS! I hope the bitch never lives this down, let her suffer till she get’s to HELL!

3. Scott

October 7, 2018 at 12:27 am

Trump was repeating Dr. Ford’s testimony, period. Now I’d like to see an FBI investigation into Dr. Ford, her lawyers, and the Democrats….let the truth be known!

4. DW

October 7, 2018 at 12:37 am

Well said Scott. My thoughts too.

5. Andy Pannafino

October 7, 2018 at 12:44 am

Poor sick big baby! She is walking away with allot of money. Should be facing prosecution.

6. Carl J Bujan Jr

October 7, 2018 at 1:05 am

Who cares what you think Ford. There are so many holes in your testimony you may wind up in jail, she doesn’t realize that the democrats used her and really don’t care what could happen to her.

7. Guy

October 7, 2018 at 1:12 am

Tough shit, suck it up. It’s calked the first amendment. Her lies hurt more than Mr Kavanaugh. Investigation in the works.

8. Rocky

October 7, 2018 at 1:18 am

And Ford thinks what she did to Kav and his family were not hurtful ? This sorry excuse of a human has some real mental health issues. Those who backed her up and even worse, they are the REAL deplorable s ! I wonder what the penalty of lying about a Federal Judge while under oath will be? If we have any real justice we may find out when Ford gets the tables turned on her. If this does not happen we have something very, very wrong in our justice system.

9. Milissa

October 7, 2018 at 1:20 am

Perhaps she should wait another 36 years and THEN start bitching about it?

10. Pat

October 7, 2018 at 2:06 am

Poor baby! She didn’t like President Trump repeating her testimony? She shouldn’t have lied in the first place. Does she have any sympathy for Judge Kavanaugh and his family after she put them through what she did??? I doubt it, but she should be apologizing to them!

11. pjt

October 7, 2018 at 2:44 am

I found Ford’s testimony (without PROOF or WITNESSES) very insulting.

12. DJ

October 7, 2018 at 5:17 am

I hope it comes out that lawyers lied & are disbarred.

13. n wilson oliver

October 7, 2018 at 5:19 am

Awwwww–this fool who “bravely came forward” to ambush Kavanaugh with the flimsiest of “recollections” of this “near-death trauma” (of course VERY VERY selectively with a “text-book” explanation for all the “Me-too’ers” who were lapping up her words like kittens licking an ice cream cone that falls on the floor) is HURT that the president pointed how stupid her allegations really were, intended only to REALLY HURT an honorable man AND HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN, she’s HURT–I hope she assuages her “hurt” behind bars where her perjury should place her

14. Michael A Heath Sr.

October 7, 2018 at 5:27 am

Tough shit there Mzzzz. Ford, you shouldn’t have lied and tried to ruin the man’s life and credibility ! YOU JUST SCREWED UP, BIG TIME and we ain’t happy so why should be happy about your attempt et wrecking a persons life and family ???

15. Nathan M.

October 7, 2018 at 3:27 pm

For sale: One Used ’66 Ford. Had a lot of miles put on it in the eighties. Unreliable, prone to false starts and toxic emissions. Needs body work.
    Contact: Dianne Feinstein

• EttaMae

October 7, 2018 at 7:06 pm

OMG….that is hilarious. Thanks for making my day.

• Sue

October 7, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Holy cow you’re funny and right on.

16. Dyanne Chestnut

October 7, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Wa, wa,. wa Ford. The real TRUTH hurts doesn’t it?????? The Kavanaugh Family and friends were hurt with your lying accusations too! But all you cared about was getting on national television and receiving your payoff from Soros and the Democrats!!! Go away and enjoy your Go Fund Me money!

17. Sue

October 7, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Oh Boo Hoo, you’re suppose to be a professor. Suck it up, be an adult. You brought this on yourself. You lied to try and stop a Trump nominee and God Himself stopped you in your tracks. Now hang your head in shame!

18. richard smith

October 7, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Mocking, perhaps, he just repeated her testimony way after the fact. And if the truth hurts her feelings, I could care less after what she put our new Supreme Judge through, needlessly. I hope she enjoys her payday.

19. DEE

October 14, 2018 at 11:18 pm

I AM SURE SHE HAD SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER BUT NOT BY KAVA. NOT KNOWING HOW SHE GOT THERE OR HOW SHE GOT HOME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT WAS FAR FROM HER HOME. PLAIN TO SEE THAT SHE GOT WELL PAID TO PICK HIM BY “A GROUP OR PERSON” HATING AND TRASHING OUR PRESIDENT ANY WAY POSSIBLE. BET THEY AARE MAKING MONEY IN THE MARKET PLUS, THERE AS A OFFER TO GO TO CALIFORNIA- PERHAPS THE MONEY BEGAN BIGGER IF SHE WENT ON NATIONAL TV IN WASHINGTON D.C.