Fiery conservative commentator Tucker Carlson has never had a problem speaking his mind. For better or for worse, the Fox News host’s public opinions are unfiltered and raw, which contributes to his sizable following.

Given Carlson’s unabashed approach to sociopolitical discourse, he has made his fair share of leftist rivals. Sometimes, as is the case with CNN, those leftists have no discernible comeback other than to mock him.

Other leftists, however, have taken to aiming for Carlson’s wallet when he says something that might hurt their feeling. Carlson is facing the wrath of leftists over a comment he made on his show while decrying rampant and unchecked immigration into America.

Tucker Carslon responded on Monday night that he is “not intimidated” by the backlash and stands by what he said last week.. “That’s what we said. It’s true,” Carlson said.

“Those who won’t shut up get silenced. … The enforcers scream ‘Racist!’ on Twitter until everybody gets intimidated and changes the subject to the Russia investigation or some other distraction. It’s a tactic, a well-worn one. Nobody thinks it’s real. And it won’t work with this show. We’re not intimidated. We plan to try to say what’s true until the last day.”

Here’s the complete list of companies boycotting Carlson’s show:

• Pacific Life
  • IHOP
  • Just for Men
  • United Explorer
  • ScotteVest
  • TD Ameritrade
  • CareerBuilder

CareerBuilder said in a statement it would advertise on programming that aligns “with who we are and what we value.”

Bowflex said that along with pulling its ads, it has “no other association or affiliation with Mr. Carlson.”

The Post explained Carlson was “rapidly losing advertisers over his comments.”

Last week on his show he said Americans are being told, “We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer and dirtier and more divided.”

He said regarding some of the foreigners trying enter the country illegally: “Huddled masses yearning to breathe free? Nope, cynical shakedown artists who have been watching too much CNN.”

While the Post described the reaction as a widespread backlash, Carlson has the support of his own network as well as many of his major advertisers.

“It is a shame that left wing advocacy groups, under the guise of being supposed ‘media watchdogs,’ weaponize social media against companies in an effort to stifle free speech,” a Fox News spokesman said. “We continue to stand by and work with our advertisers through these unfortunate and unnecessary distractions.”

The network also vowed it would not “allow voices like Tucker Carlson to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts from the likes of Moveon.org, Media Matters and Sleeping Giants.”

“Attempts were made last month to bully and terrorize Tucker and his family at their home. He is now once again being threatened via Twitter by far left activist groups with deeply political motives,” the network said. “While we do not advocate boycotts, these same groups never target other broadcasters and operate under a grossly hypocritical double standard given their intolerance to all opposing points of view.”

The Washington Times reported major firms such as Farmer’s Insurance, Mitsubishi and John Deere blew off demands from activists to censor Carlson.

“In a statement to the Daily Beast, Farmers Insurance said it ‘invests in advertising across a broad range of networks and programs that reflect the diversity of opinions and viewpoints found across the nation,’” the report said.

Mitsubishi said demographics and psychographics drive its advertising strategies, “not politics.”

Bayer, the German pharmaceutical conglomerate, said: “Opinions or views expressed by the network’s news programs or their hosts are solely those of the network, and do not necessarily reflect those of Bayer. Given the wide diversity of media today and wide range of public opinion on any given issue, it would be an impossible task to find a major television or radio network whose entire programming schedule appeals to all audiences.”

And the Associated Press reported many of the companies that boycotted Carlson placed their ads elsewhere on Fox News, “meaning the network is under no broad pressure.”

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the biggest advertiser for Carlson’s show, said, “I make all of my advertising decisions based on what is best for MyPillow, my customers and my employees.”

Some of the advertisers who have boycotted are re-evaluating, including Pacific Life and NerdWallet.

The job-search company Indeed said it withdrew its advertising before the controversy arose.

1. Polly

December 20, 2018 at 12:57 am

Weak kneed CEO’s

• Michael Asquino

December 20, 2018 at 1:11 am

I don’t use any of those advertisers

• Shelba J. Holmes

December 20, 2018 at 3:43 am

I WON’T use any of those advertisers.

• Marlitt Arnouville

December 20, 2018 at 7:10 am

Damn gonna Miss my pancakes at I HOP!

• SMRSTRAUSS

December 20, 2018 at 1:44 am

PUSSY Trump just announced that he will pull ALL US troops out of Syria and cancel US sanctions on two Russian companies—just what Vladimir Putin wants. Why do you suppose PUSSY Trump is doing it? Pussy Trump is Putin’s puppy dog.

• J POLLS

December 20, 2018 at 1:48 am

No sweetie you’ve got it all wrong. it’s the pussy BATHROOM BARRY OHOMO AND FRAU KLINTON THRE COMMUNIST THAT ARE THE PUSSIES.. FRAU KLINTON IS THE REAL PUTIN’S CUCKHOLSTER. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL BUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU READ WITH YOUR 37 IQ IS IMPERATIVE.. THERE ARE SPECIAL SCHOOLS FOR THE RETARDED PLEASE ENROLL IN ONE ..

• Jean

December 20, 2018 at 2:09 am

If that’s the only word you know, you’re not taking your meds. Better get more prescriptions

• Arif

December 20, 2018 at 2:50 am

Trump has made the RIGHT move.. Let the Syrians decide their own future and we Dont need to spend Billions DEMORATS got us involved in Syria and Bush got us involved in Afghanistan.. Now we should get the Hell out of Afghanistan as well its a Tribal Country which is WORTHLESS

• Tom

December 20, 2018 at 3:04 am

Which is it? People on the left are always claiming they hate war and we should not be in worldwide conflicts. Then when the Predident pulls out of Syria it’s bad thing. Besides that there serms to be a preoccupation with fenale reproductive parts. From the unintelligent immature comments above it apears that some one has the mentality of some one who just left that canal. Just saying.

• Doris Frazier

December 20, 2018 at 11:26 am

Tom, no matter what the President does the left will complain and criticize. They are a bunch idiots who care less about America.. They are doing nothing for America and drawing those pay checks and benefits that they are not worth.. I for one will boycott all companies who have pulled their advertisements. The left better get their head out of the butt and start doing what is right for America not themselves.. WE NEED AND WANT THE DAM WALL.. WAKE UP You will feel differently if one of your own are killed, raped or given bad drugs and dies. Don’t be such a holes and do what is right.

• Dean Perry

December 20, 2018 at 3:28 am

Stating “We won. We bet ISIS” when ISIS is still there is so WEAK!!!!!!

• Michael

December 20, 2018 at 7:42 am

Bet Isis? Thank you for proving what I keep saying, you do get dumber every day. And when was the last time you heard anything about Isis? Yeah, exactly.

• Connie

December 20, 2018 at 3:32 am

Ignoring people who print filth as they have no vocabulary of their own to use. Sorry you are one of them. Hope you get help soon.

• Toni

December 20, 2018 at 3:39 am

It seems to me that the Left has a perverse infatuation with the female anatomy. I think they are all a bunch of kinky, sociopedophiles that try to project their shortcomings on others to make themselves feel better. Such a sad group

• Shelba J. Holmes

December 20, 2018 at 3:48 am

Amen. Let the European countries that don’t pay their share of NATO worry about Syria. After all, that sorry country is closer to them than to us. If they want to kill each other off over there it suits me just fine.

• Mrs B

December 20, 2018 at 6:15 am

Well, aren’t you special! Not much of a vocabulary, though. Simply pathetic, hateful, and obsessed with female parts. Such a sad specimen you are.

• becky aheren

December 20, 2018 at 3:02 pm

maybe he is protecting our troops and saving us billions of dollars on unnecessary war. Trump is called everything, first time I HEARD him called a pussy. He is a bulldog.

• Kirk Patrick

December 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Good lord, how overweight are you? Hit the treadmill and pay for your own abortions.

• Deb

December 21, 2018 at 2:22 am

Putin’s troll? Or perhaps another foreign provocateur trying to initiate more civil discord?

• Fred Sheehan

December 20, 2018 at 7:40 am

I must have a sixth sense about corporate cultures. I have never conducted business with any of the listed advertisers.

• Carol Dugan

December 20, 2018 at 2:45 pm

I don’t do business with any of them except IHop and I will never eat there again and in I would cross paths with the other ones I will not do any business with them. All of those that caved in needs new CEO’S.

2. Oscar V Pearson

December 20, 2018 at 12:57 am

Sweet. I don’t shop at any of these pathetic companies. So glad the ones I support are not on this list of idiots.

• Gladys Migliorato

December 20, 2018 at 1:46 am

Tucker was right, he spoke the truth, the left are getting even wackier, I have never heard of many of these companies, these companies I pray will all go out of business, dirty hyocrits.

• Dean Perry

December 20, 2018 at 3:29 am

“Hyocrits”??????

• Leo

December 20, 2018 at 5:16 am

Dick Dean taint licker, gotta come up with something better than a typo!

3. Marlene

December 20, 2018 at 12:59 am

No big deal. Just boycott them. IHOP went downhill a few years ago. Haven’t been there since. And, I know nothing about any of the others. No Loss here.

4. Bj

December 20, 2018 at 1:02 am

Don’t shop at any of these places……most have never heard of. I hope they all go out of business. You WILL NOT SILENCE the conservatives and we will NEVER give up our right to freedom of speech. You don’t intimidate any of us and you will never win

5. Smokey

December 20, 2018 at 1:05 am

I don’t do business with them now, and after this, I never will.

6. CPT D. Monk

December 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

Maybe they could transfer their advertising budgets to another outlet like the VIEW, seems they would be more comfortable with that crew!

7. Jim violante

December 20, 2018 at 1:18 am

My wife and I were planning on purchasing a Bowflex machine for Christmas and we both agree we will not purchase anything from them for the boycott. Hell with all of those companies, I will be sure to print the list and pass it around to hopefully loose customers for all of those knuckle head manufacturers!!

• Dave Sawyer

December 20, 2018 at 10:46 am

Just get a Total Gym & you will be glad that you did! I bought mine back in 1998 and it still looks and works like new with a great workout every time!!!

8. Lorraine

December 20, 2018 at 1:18 am

I use a couple of these companies, or should i say i used a couple of them.
    Boyvott away and thou shalt be boycotted right back.
    KARMA

9. Roger Hornaday

December 20, 2018 at 1:18 am

I Have never and still won’t do business with any of these companies.

10. Margaret Perling

December 20, 2018 at 1:31 am

11. Barbara Riefner

December 20, 2018 at 1:32 am

Those companies are BS. LandRover, TD Ameritrade and Bowflex are really going to profit from the Illegal Aliens. I hope they all go under after this idiotic move. Would serve them right. They are un-American!

• Dean Perry

December 20, 2018 at 3:32 am

Yeah, those illegal aliens are now buying stocks off TD Ameritrade… LOL

12. Phillip LIGHTFOOT

December 20, 2018 at 1:38 am

They can’t handle the truth!!!

13. Dan Dearborn

December 20, 2018 at 1:38 am

Hmmm

So its all OK to “boycott” Tucker Carlson, but its not alright to boycott the state of israel. The last time I looked Tucker was not committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocide and Apartheid like israel. Nor has he committed killed hundreds of women and children while wounding more than 20,000 who are held captive behind prison walls for committing the sin of not being Jewish…..

I like and respect Tucker Carson. I don’t always agree with him, but I respect his right to exercise his Constitutional and God given right to free speech. These are rights the anti-BDS movement supporters clearly do not believe belong to every American, just the ones that think like them. TNaturally, I have no doubt that there are many of these anti-BDSer’s who firmly believe in their right to institute boycotts of Tucker screaming for his head…..

14. timothy rookey

December 20, 2018 at 1:44 am

No more IHOP for me until they stop pancaking reasonable FOX hosts like Tucker Carlson. They better start smelling the coffee or they’ll lose a lot of their clientele.

15. James W. Cotton Jr.

December 20, 2018 at 1:45 am

I think it is great that the network isn’t folding on Carlson, and it is AWESOME that Carlson didn’t come back the next day whining an apology !
    It is about time someone had the balls to say something and stand strong by what they said , regardless of the whiny bitches who haven’t yet realized we have too many fanatically politically correct people raising more pussy psycho overly politically correct people who are tragically damaging our youth and our country !

16. Carol

December 20, 2018 at 1:51 am

I’m Sure There are Plenty of Advertisers Waiting For An Opened Spot On Tucker’s Great Show !

17. Rhonda

December 20, 2018 at 1:51 am

Well, I used to eat at IHOP but haven’t been to one in 8 years, so won’t ever go back. Zenni Optical is the only one I’ve used recently, and it’s been nearly 2 years since I’ve ordered a custom pair of glasses from them for my hubby. I’ll just go to one of their competitors, for the next time he needs a pair. Pacific Life… been 9 years since I’ve had to deal with them, when my mother’s life insurance policy got cashed out, after she died in 2004, and the family trust was liquidated upon my father’s death and probate of his death. Will NEVER deal with them again. The rest… haven’t done business with any of them, and never will.

18. John

December 20, 2018 at 1:53 am

Darn it—was hoping to boycott some stupid companies but I don’t deal with any of them!

19. Brenda Torres

December 20, 2018 at 1:54 am

It is DONE!!!

20. JD

December 20, 2018 at 2:00 am

We support and watch Tucker all the time. The only sponsor dropping him that we do business with is IHop and we have only been there twice in the last few years as they are too expensive. So guess we won’t be going back! Tucker did NOT say anything wrong, so their leaving his program is their loss. We have NO OBLIGATION to admit these people to our country and DO NOT support any of these ‘invaders’ being admitted.

21. Ginny

December 20, 2018 at 2:19 am

O Well, I really didn’t want that Range Rover.

22. Scotty

December 20, 2018 at 2:39 am

Only one I ever used was Ancestry. Will not do again. May buy a pillow to support that company. Very patriotic.

• carol ferrara

December 20, 2018 at 2:49 am

I will boycott these companys and spread the word.

23. Ulla

December 20, 2018 at 2:53 am

Cry-babies, who run with half a story and NO facts……..
    NONE of them “real men”, but then again NONE that I would miss, if suddenly they would have a slump………..Only a couple of those I have even heard of……………………………lol

24. David

December 20, 2018 at 2:54 am

ScotteVest? Please …

25. Michigander

December 20, 2018 at 3:20 am

Don’t need those companies anyway, and don’t knowingly patronize them either. Fox is the #1 cable show on television with more people watching than all the other cable news networks. Seems they would think twice about pulling out.

26. Francis Dryden

December 20, 2018 at 3:34 am

I have only heard of two… Land Rover and IHOP… and in my 76 years have never used either! They just saw an opportunity to “save some money” and jumped at it.

27. David Ben Moshe

December 20, 2018 at 3:48 am

How many of the illegals is each CEO willing to take in and sponsor??

28. John Bloxson Jr.

December 20, 2018 at 3:56 am

These companies actually don’t represent the moral high ground at all instead they all represent the Globalistic Evil ground that wants this nation as a third Word Sh*thole under the thumb of a Globalist Elite Immoral bunch of Arseholes.

29. Rick

December 20, 2018 at 4:08 am

The left is trying to shut him down..

30. Robert Walters

December 20, 2018 at 5:16 am

The support base for Tucker Carlson’s Show is much larger than your list of Hypocritical Companies boycotting his show. He told the truth the Immigration flow of Illegals into America must be stopped. I haven’t seen a list of these companies supporting the American Homeless or the Veterans, in fact I haven’t seen them providing any support for Immigration. Why do you hypocrites think its the responsibility of the American Tax Payers to support Immigrants before Americans?

31. Jackie

December 20, 2018 at 5:46 am

It’s amazing to me that every word by any conservative is examined , and scrutinized. Even more amazing is the hatred spewed 24/7 about Trump and any associate of his is ok and they go on and on and it is so wrong and so disgusting, Every day there are below the belt crude remarks that seem like they come from children. Out and out lies. Tucker was telling the truth. What’s wrong with that ??? Thanks Tucker for not backing down. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

32. William

December 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm

No balls! Corporations are concerned only with how it affects their bottom line.

33. Bill

December 20, 2018 at 12:42 pm

To the lefties … DO RESEARCH before you run forth at the yap trap. ALL of the turds who are against the wall … have walls surrounding their little worlds. ALL of those turds who are wanting “caravan invasions” into OUR country, work in places other than their own little world. ALL of the turds wanting to give away YOUR money are sucking up all the money they can for themselves. Do you really think that a salary of $174,000 can amass a multi million dollar fortune???? ALL of the turds that are “regulating” OUR lives live their own life style without any regulations interrupting their “style”. WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA.

34. Irene Renner

December 20, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I dont use any of them and havent hears of most. Sure wont use them either. These adv dont realize giving into a few pcs loses them milions of customers

35. AL SPANGLER

December 20, 2018 at 1:35 pm

ALL WILL BE BOYCOTTED, WAKE UP PEOPLE, EFFECT THEIR BOTTOM LINE, OTHERS WILL NOTICE…..

36. james gould

December 20, 2018 at 2:40 pm

What happened to adherence to the first amendment?

37. abolishliberalism

December 20, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Oh hell, the ONLY one on the list I used….ever is IHOP. No biggie. I’m sure those spots they vacated on FOX have already been snatched up by companies who are actually run by Adults!

38. neo

December 20, 2018 at 3:52 pm

IF all these companies want to risk their livelihood ….so be it.

39. Robert T Vitrano

December 20, 2018 at 5:10 pm

I Will not be using any of these companies any Longer ,I would Rather Listen to Carlson anytime before purchasing anything from these Loser Companies.

40. Frank Campo

December 22, 2018 at 8:45 pm

Don’t do business with any of those clowns.