Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York issued an apology to Donald Trump Jr. on “60 Minutes” Sunday after implying she’d use her congressional powers to subpoena him.

Ocasio-Cortez originally tweeted about the president’s son on Dec. 7 and said it was unwise of Trump Jr. to tweet negative things about her.

Host Anderson Cooper said some people saw her comments as an abuse of power and Ocasio-Cortez said she was sorry if it made Trump Jr. feel threatened.

“Well, if he felt genuinely threatened by me, I apologize,” she said.

“But I think, frankly, it’s legal advice that any person would give him.”

“You do know that most politicians don’t apologize for anything?” Cooper replied. “You’ve broken that rule now too.”

“Yeah, I’m breaking all the rules. I’m breaking all the rules,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

1. Richard R. Pope

January 9, 2019 at 1:20 am

. . . . So she is an attorney. Wow, this girl, I use that term lightly, just keeps on giving. This was an apology? NOT! An apology would have been, ‘I am sorry that I threaten you with using the subpoena power of my office. This is wrong and I should not have done it’. She is guilty of High Treason and Sedition during Wartime. These are Capital Offenses. A lifetime appointment to GITMO is warranted.
    . . . . I am a retired Auto Technician that is living on Social Security Disability. I also served in the AF but my disability is not service connected. I am trying to raise the money for me to be able to move back to Texas. I was born there. I am concerned that I may not be able to survive another Wisconsin winter. Here is the link to my GoFundMe page. Please help me out.
    America: Love it or Leave it!
    GOD Bless and GOD Help us,
    rich!

• Jule Ray Westcott

January 9, 2019 at 1:44 am

she is not a lawyer she was a bartender because she couldn’t get a job with her worthless degree

• Avocado

January 9, 2019 at 6:23 am

Sounds about right. The only thing she has is a loud mouth and an empty head.

2. Silas Longshot

January 9, 2019 at 1:24 am

The leftist dingbat that keeps on giving entertaining and totally clueless gaffes every time she opens that donkey democrat sized yap of hers…

3. Hippy89

January 9, 2019 at 1:32 am

Can she be unseated??.

4. Kurt

January 9, 2019 at 1:37 am

True definition of “DIPSHIT”

5. Mary Johnson

January 9, 2019 at 1:39 am

One she does not have the power to subpoena anyone and two she is not an attorney. That was not an apology at all. She is the one that keeps opening her mouth and putting her foot in it.

6. Craig Collier

January 9, 2019 at 1:40 am

She’s and idiot on her sharpest day.

7. ca

January 9, 2019 at 1:49 am

i’d love to hear from people/boyfriends in her past… i think it will be very revealing and i think we need to know …. now

8. Rocky

January 9, 2019 at 1:55 am

You have to admit Occasional-Cortex has taken the heat off dumb blonde jokes. This airhead has them all beat !

9. Dot S

January 9, 2019 at 2:09 am

She looks just like Michael Jackson…..oops, I don’t mean that as an insult to Michael.but she does resemble him with those thin cheeks and big bulging eyes. hahahaha. Then maybe she would take up acting instead of politics.

10. Randy Sieg

January 9, 2019 at 2:12 am

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a clueless liberal clown… she doesn’t know how government works… she wants to abolish the Electoral College, thought she would be inaugurated when she won & spouts foolishness about health care with no idea on how to pay for it… the women is a looser, she does not even know what the three branches of government are, announcing them as the presidency, the House & the Senate… this is the level of incompetence that is now accepted in Washington…

What do you get when you add an ignorant woman, plus an ignorant electorate, plus a lying press? Answer: A Maxine Waters that can speak Spanish.

11. Ron Moulton

January 9, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Occasional Kotex is one stupid female. Who in their right mind voted for this air head. She should have stayed with bar tending, but she probably couldn’t run the cash register. How the hell did she pass college let alone high school. I guess that was bought and paid for. Eventually she will do something so stupid she will be sued. COMMUNIST!

12. ahzz

January 10, 2019 at 6:24 pm

If you think this “Bar Trash – Bimbo Bitch” is stupid…
    You can just imagine how MUCH MORE STUPIDER her constituents are!!!
    A.O.C. is “ALL MOUTH” and “NO ACTION” (typical for her type).

13. Richard Hullfish Sr.

January 15, 2019 at 3:53 am

All the stewies at the joint she worked at voted for her.