Restaurant chain Red Lobster is the latest company to cave to pressure from the far-left blacklisting campaign against Tucker Carlson, announcing Tuesday that they would no long advertise on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight.

The Wrap reports that Red Lobster confirmed their removal of ads from Tucker Carlson’s prime time show, saying in a statement, “Red Lobster’s advertising buying guidelines reflect our core values and commitment to supporting programming that represents the highest standards of good taste, fair practice and objectivity.”

“We reserve the right to make changes to our purchases when the dialogue is no longer in line with our criteria.”

Red Lobster is the latest company to pull ads from Carlson’s show. He faced an ad boycott last month over comments criticizing American immigration policy, and he is once again in the crosshairs of the far-left over comments he made about many women who do not want to marry men who earn less than them.

When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson referred Breitbart News to a previous statement.

The statement reads:

We cannot and will not allow voices like Tucker Carlson to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts from the likes of Moveon.org, Media Matters and Sleeping Giants.

Attempts were made last month to bully and terrorize Tucker and his family at their home. He is now once again being threatened via Twitter by far left activist groups with deeply political motives.

While we do not advocate boycotts, these same groups never target other broadcasters and operate under a grossly hypocritical double standard given their intolerance to all opposing points of view.

Carlson has indeed faced vicious tactics from the left before. In November, his home, where his wife was home alone, was targeted by Antifa, a group notorious for its tactics of violence and intimidation.

1. Donna

January 10, 2019 at 12:04 am

Although it’s one of my favorite restaurants, I won’t be eating there anymore.

2. MICHAEL MCPOLAND

January 10, 2019 at 12:13 am

I’ll buy my own seafood and cook it. Screw red (communist) lobster.

3. wanda

January 10, 2019 at 12:14 am

I don’t go there often, but after this I will never grace their doors again. They can go the way od Dick’s sporting goods as far as I am concerned. They want to use political bias the let them have it.

4. Traci Wilson

January 10, 2019 at 12:15 am

So long Red lobster you used to be my favorite restaurant but not anymore.

5. Helen

January 10, 2019 at 12:17 am

Bye RL no more fresh frozen(?) fish for our family!

6. Richard R. Pope

January 10, 2019 at 12:19 am

No more Red Lobster. Bye, Bye!!
    America: Love it or Leave it!
    GOD Bless and GOD Help us,
    rich!

7. Tom

January 10, 2019 at 12:21 am

That goes two ways, Red Lobster. I will not cross their threshold. Their Lobster are like chewing rubber bands anyways. I’ve had two bad experience with Red Lobster and they will mever get a third chamce.

8. Mary Johnson

January 10, 2019 at 12:28 am

Another place that will be going out of business very soon.

9. Alison

January 10, 2019 at 12:41 am

Consumer boycott in effect…good luck with that Red Lobster. You must have forgotten about Dick’s Sporting Goods.

10. Jake

January 10, 2019 at 1:47 am

Add me and my wife to the list–though we really enjoy eating at Red Lobster, it’s about time these like-minded corporate lemmings all figure out which side of their bread is buttered. We won’t be eating there again. Just as Home Depot was slammed for promoting the gay agenda to children at Gay Pride Day booths, Dick’s showed their stupidity with the rifle thing, and others have done in the past, we hope that Red Lobster sees the stupidity and ignorance in their ways. What makes these corporate morons want to side with the flaming liberal MINORITY rather than the conservative MAJORITY, I’ll never know. Apparently they never took Business 101….

11. ON THE ROCK

January 10, 2019 at 1:51 am

Red Lobster will have to kiss my ass before I ever go there again. Any business that bows to leftists is doomed to failure. Hold the door open Chick-Fil-A, I’m on they way for some great food. Oh, and I will not spend one red cent in the state of Michigan as long as that foul mouthed scumbag muslim anti-Jewish representative is in office. I noticed my spell checker wants me to capitalize the first letter in muslim. Ain’t going to happen, baby.

12. Joe

January 10, 2019 at 2:24 am

They no longer will have my business. Great way to lose business

13. Laura B Sealey

January 10, 2019 at 2:46 am

I got a gift card for Christmas for that place, I go all the time, it is my anniversary coming up and now what am I gonna do? I won’t be eating there.

• Linda

January 10, 2019 at 5:59 am

Give your gift card to a homeless person begging for food. I will not be eating there again, not one of my favorites anyway. Rather have some Mississippi pond raised catfish with homemade slaw & hush puppies.

14. Dot S

January 10, 2019 at 3:18 am

Bought gift cards from Red Lobster…….never again. You made a big mistake and now you will someday wish you hadn’t. REMEMBER DICK’S SPORTING GOODS story. Bye!

15. Larry

January 10, 2019 at 4:04 am

I used to eat at Red Lobster quite often but not anymore. I hope they go the way of Dicks.

16. wickedproxy

January 10, 2019 at 4:47 am

Well, looks like I won’t be eating there any more.

17. Michael A Heath Sr.

January 10, 2019 at 5:49 am

It’s okay there Tucker, we don’ need no stinkin’ Lobsters anyway !!!

18. Michael A Heath Sr.

January 10, 2019 at 5:54 am

Also, my high standards of good taste and fair practice of objectivity will surely keep me away from red Lobster from now on, for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Marlitt Arnouville

January 10, 2019 at 6:18 am

Bye bye, your food is meh anyways

20. marie

January 10, 2019 at 7:56 am

I guess I won’t be eating at the Red Lobster

21. Linda

January 10, 2019 at 8:17 am

Odd how these spineless businesses cave to a bullying Democratic party. I had no idea that only liberals ate at Red Lobster. So, the fact that 65,000,000 Americans voted for conservative candidates, including the POTUS, has no bearing on their customer base and bottom line profits. Suddenly, these places go braindead until the profits are drastically reduced and cannot be recovered. Dick’s Sporting Goods is the poster child for going all stupid.

22. Tom

January 10, 2019 at 11:28 am

That’s it for me. Red Lobster food quality, service and competitive pricing has really gone downhill since the first few years, anyway. I’ve never missed watching football since the kneeling began, and i won’t miss Red Lobster.

23. Dawn

January 10, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Time to boycott these advertisers that don’t believe in free speech.

24. Cathy

January 10, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Don’t forget Target on your boycott list! “Home of the perves”.
    Red Lobster is overpriced frozen, high calorie rubber seafood anyway!
    RL is owned by Golden Gate Capital of San Fransico. They also own Bob Evans and CA Pizza Kitchens.
    None of which is a big loss for me!

25. Sharon Lewis

January 10, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Was going to go there and eat but so glad I saw this. That is out for us. We used to love to eat there but no more.

26. madge

January 11, 2019 at 12:23 am

Red Lobster isn’t any big deal anymore. The food isn’t as good as it once was. One time I was going to order the lobster Pizza. I asked, half jokingly, if it were real lobster. Reply was no. I am not into dining on fake food. Not sure how well they are financially doing. My thought is not good business sense to take political sides since customers are from either side of the aisle….