Kid Rock will be joining rapper Kanye West and NFL legend Jim Brown at the White House for lunch Thursday with President Donald Trump.

Reporters caught Kid Rock walking into the White House and one shouted a contentious policy question.

One yelled “Should Trump fire Jeff Sessions?” There has long been speculation the Trump will fire his attorney general after multiple public criticisms of the job Sessions is doing.

Kid Rock, who is a staunch Trump supporter, shouted back at the reporters, “Fire you!”

Earlier in the day, Trump called Kanye West, who is also a Trump supporter, a “genius” on Fox & Friends.

The president said of Kanye, “Well, I’ll tell you, first of all, I like him a lot. He’s been a friend of mine. I’ve known him for a long time. He’s a very different kind of a guy. I say that in a positive way. But he is a different kind of a guy. Those that are in the music business say he’s a genius. And that’s OK with me, because as far as I’m concerned, he is.”

Trump went on to say Kanye’s endorsement helped his poll numbers with black Americans.

1. Joy DB

October 12, 2018 at 6:39 am

I like his response!

• Ann

October 12, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Kid Rock keeping it real.Loved the response

2. Barbara

October 12, 2018 at 7:16 am

We are inherently nosey and want to know what’s going on in this world and our Country. However, they are not delivering the news as they should and if they were gone, I wouldn’t miss them. I worked for the Post and Courier in Charleston, S.C. for 18 years and I am thoroughly disgusted with today’s brand of news. You guys really have to get off your high horse and present a genuinely truthful newspaper or online news or else get out of the business and let someone honest take over.

3. Kenneth Easterling

October 12, 2018 at 11:10 am

If the media would just report the news without their opinion, we would have a better media. Today, all the news sources feel like they should give you their opinion. Their opinion then becomes the news.

4. Robert W

October 12, 2018 at 12:55 pm

The so called “News” is not the news anymore. You cannot watch main stream news – and not get LEFT WING BIAS. It’s disgusting!

5. Stephen Russell

October 12, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Super Kid Rock & Kayne at the White House with Jim Brown, awesome.
    Moscow on the Potomac games by media. Good call.

6. James Kelly

October 12, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Kid got it down.

7. Plumlazy

October 12, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Opinion are like azzholes every body has one. Tell us the news not opinions. You tell them Kid

8. ROBERT

October 12, 2018 at 6:32 pm

YEARS AGO I SUBSCRIBED TO THE LA TIMES. I CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION WHEN MY PARROT DIED. I HAD NO USE FOR IT ANY MORE.

9. Andy Pannafino

October 12, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Kid Rock for AG !

10. John F

October 12, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Some – Democrats – may see Kid, Kanye, and Brown as traitors to the Black race; they are not! More like the modern liberators of the Black race from the Democrat plantation – IF Blacks are desirous of being liberated – and many more seem to be today than in a very long time!

11. Andre Alexsen

October 12, 2018 at 10:39 pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA KID ROCK , KANYAAAY , AND JIM BROWN AND PRESIDENT TRUMP !