Democrats desperately hoped that their antics surrounding the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh would keep him off the Supreme Court … but their actions seem to have seriously backfired.

Instead of stopping the conservative judge, liberals appear to have unified the right.

Recent polls show that voters are re-energized to support Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections, and a majority of citizens of all backgrounds disapprove of how Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, in particular, handled the unproven accusations against Kavanaugh.

Now, it looks like the left’s treatment of Kavanaugh may be repelling political moderates and independents. That’s the message of Adele Scalia, the daughter-in-law of late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died in early 2016.

The former justice may have been known as a conservative, but Adele Scalia is not.

“I’ve always considered myself politically moderate: I am unapologetically pro-life, but my views on affirmative action, Black Lives Matter, and gun control made me sympathize strongly with Democratic perspectives and occasionally led to arguments with my husband and father-in-law,” she wrote in an Op-Ed piece published by The Federalist.

Scalia checks many of the identity politics boxes revered by modern liberals. She’s a female, of course, and is also a “person of color” who immigrated from Trinidad and Tobago. As she pointed out herself in her article, she was never completely comfortable with the Republican party for a variety of reasons.

All that changed thanks to the appalling treatment of Kavanaugh by Democrats, and their rejection of evidence or presumption of innocence in favor of a political witch hunt.

“I have become a unicorn,” Scalia wrote.

“All it took was Democrats’ treatment of Brett Kavanaugh over the last few weeks to turn me into that elusive creature: a minority, immigrant woman who supports Republicans,” the former attorney and stay-at-home mother said.

Mincing no words, Scalia declared that what she saw happen over the last few weeks “convinced me that Democrats are not who they claim to be.”

“The party that established itself as a champion for the voiceless, powerless, and wrongfully accused, betrayed its values and launched a vicious attack on Kavanaugh that left him voiceless, powerless, and completely incapable of defending himself,” she wrote.

Scalia pointed out something that a few others have also noticed: Despite constantly pretending to stand for the rights of the accused when it comes to urban minorities, the left betrayed those principles when it came to a conservative white male.

“Against all logic and good faith, they released uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct to the public, counting on the backdrop of the ‘Me Too’ movement to make them that much harder to criticize or ignore. I still cannot reconcile these actions with the social and criminal justice reform platforms that Democrats campaign on,” she wrote.

Then she revealed something that should be a red alert to Democrats: For the first time since legally entering the country, Scalia feels compelled to officially become a full citizen so she can vote … for Republicans.

“These events opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party,” Scalia declared, summarizing the problem.

The left just created a new minority, female immigrant conservative voter — and there could be many more previously undecided voters who have been motivated by the kangaroo court of last two weeks.

Well done, Democrats.

1. Craig Collier

October 6, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Like I stated before. The best thing for Republicans is to let Democrats speak. Their true colors erupted these past few weeks. They are pig headed, lying, low down floor flushing, self promoting, hypocritical politics as usual socialists. Red wave coming.

• James Higginbotham

October 7, 2018 at 3:49 am

NEVER stop your ENEMY WHEN HE IS MAKING A MISTAKE.
      Sun Tzu.

• Bambigg

October 8, 2018 at 11:01 am

A very good one!

2. Laurie

October 6, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Well, good for her! It seems like such a no-brainer to me (everything she said), but unfortunately most liberal women have even less than no brains. Really glad she wrote this and got it out there for all to see.

3. Sharron

October 6, 2018 at 11:43 pm

#WalkAway…

4. Big Dave

October 6, 2018 at 11:51 pm

Good scum strategy feinstein and you idiot libo’s. Your despicable, obnoxious, and cheap dirty schemes have really awoken the Conservatives, we will be coming after you like you’ve not seen before. The mid-terms will be ours, so enjoy the fruits of your vile schemes. You are all POS.

5. Proud vet

October 6, 2018 at 11:52 pm

The article starts out with Anton Scalia dying,Anton Skooly I did not die and John Scully and was murdered by the one world order tips of the Democrat party so they could get another supreme court corrupt one in like Sodiamrier And Ginsberg! Obama even try to get Ginsberg to retire so he can place another one in or he was there that was corrupt and will take this country and the constitution down. Make no mistake if you cannot see why the daemonic leave a left once you’re done, you are really ignorant. They could care less how many of us kill each other as long as we don’t come after them this is what this is all about is they have a demonically evil agenda make no but steak about it!

6. Cyn

October 6, 2018 at 11:54 pm

IMO, Scalia was murdered and it was obama’s minions that did it.

• Plumlazy

October 7, 2018 at 12:21 am

I believe she is not the only one. I think thousands will change thier political affiliation if now hundreds of thousands. We welcome you all come over light side,leave the dark side behind.

• Diane M Giova

October 7, 2018 at 11:42 pm

I agree. I think many independents may see the light after this debacle of a hearing. Thank GOD that Judge Kavanaugh is now JUSTICE KAVANAUGH!!

• Connjie

October 7, 2018 at 3:39 am

Scalia’s death was definitely a murder. No doctor saw the body. No autopsy done. No police investigation. Body quickly cremated. Death announced before it happened: “wet works” in place. I fail to understand why the family didn’t demand a thorough investigation, unless there were death threats involved against them. The “Deep State” is far more insidious than people realize.

7. Pat

October 7, 2018 at 12:01 am

From what I’ve read and heard, she isn’t alone. There will be a red wave next month and in 2020 and beyond!

• Grace Joy

October 7, 2018 at 1:19 am

Until all the kids indoctrinated in public schools are old enough to vote. Something needs to be done about the dumbing down of them; & the indoctrination into I s l a m (which is what Soros wants to control everyone after his liberal idiots bring USA down from within).

• Linda

October 7, 2018 at 11:13 pm

To have a “Red Wave” we make sure all Reps and Independents get out and vote.

8. Carl J Bujan Jr

October 7, 2018 at 12:23 am

Democrats desperately hoped that their antics surrounding the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh would keep him off the Supreme Court but they only showed their true colors that they have been nothing but a national disgrace of the whole process. This will hurt them in the elections coming up.

9. FredM

October 7, 2018 at 12:25 am

Well stated, Ms. Scalia.

10. Chaz

October 7, 2018 at 12:29 am

Proposed new Democrat Slogan for their 2019 convention – “Vote for Despicable Me”.

We may be deplorable dregs, but they are despicable as raw sewage.

11. Dusty

October 7, 2018 at 12:44 am

The INMATES have taken over the ASYlUM. See people in the street and protesting what when this man Judge Kavanaugh was not found to be the one who got on top of this Dr. Do we not see what is happening with these people the Democrats who are not happy about Pres Trump. Now they are out to do almost anything and this was a set up scam I as an old lady have seen alot and I am an RN who has taken care of rape patients. This woman has problems more then this story she has concocted . Her boyfriend 6 yr and he says never any thing ever said by her to him. Maybe they never had sex? I know a couple of liberal people here in Ga and one would do almost anything to take down Pres Trump. I have heard her and it is vicious. VOTERS get out now and vote do a write in if you cannot make it? REPUBLICANS VOTE and get out Democrats you know who like what this Pres id doing. I get to keep my taxes this year first time in 9 years per Trumps tax breaks. Do not believe those Democrats who are trying to go middle of the road not to trust.

12. Guy

October 7, 2018 at 1:09 am

What she stated about the Democrats is pure fodder. No political party anywhere is for what she states the Democrats stand for. It’s all a utopian pipe dream. The Democrats just proved that liberals are being duped into believing nothing more the a socialist lie. To gain power and control. November 6th will be interesting. Time to scrub the socialist and left leaning Democrats from our government……we know who they are.

13. James Kelly

October 7, 2018 at 1:12 am

Mr Kavanaugh has been voted in; now we have to vote the democrats out.

14. Victoria

October 7, 2018 at 1:25 am

Republicans are on fire! I particularly am angry that the DEMONrats drug Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and his family through the mud and back again! FORD was their INSURANCE POLICY. however, their OCTOBER SURPRISE blew up in their face. And will now follow ALL future decisions.

One comment I read struck me particularly. Justice Anthony Scalia WAS murdered! I have photos of Obama meeting with the ranch owner twice! NO ONE having a heart attack dies with a pillow over their face! I got loads of hate mail but I stand by my judgement.

After retiring from the Dept. of Criminal Justice Service with 30 years of service I KNOW what I am talking about. GOD BLESS AMERICA ❤️

• DJ

October 7, 2018 at 5:38 am

I agree!

• Dixie Smith

October 7, 2018 at 9:16 pm

I have always believed the judge was murdered.

15. Pam

October 7, 2018 at 1:37 am

Thank you Feinstein, Booker, Harris and all the other Dems for helping create a stronger Republican base. Mrs. Scalia, I share your opinion.

16. John Kunjukunju

October 7, 2018 at 2:45 am

I fully agree with Mrs. Scalia. I am pro-democrat and Pro-republican at the same based on genuineness of the issues confronting our social life. For example, I do not agree with Republicans’ on their gun-control issue. Gun must be totally eradicated from a civilized society. It kills. Next is about how Medicare is managed: it is multi billions (375 last year?) industry. The money accrued from the wages of the mass, used for the profit making businesses, while seniors are squeezed beyond their ability while they live in poverty. Look at the competition among the Ins. Industries, spending billions on advertisements alone, agents and their commissions, and the executives paid millions and still profiting millions. One Dollar worth of Diabetic injection is given to the patients at Dollars 120?, etc. Mr. Trump promised reasonable prices of medicines but that is still unfulfilled, why? Influence of Pharmaceutical industry-this is just one point among a thousand reasons to overhaul/revive the Medicare. etc. I am surely sympathetic to the harrowing tales of women/children abuses, the main reason being the liberals’ immoral agendas, but what I oppose is the exploitation of women themselves to make money and attention. I always believe and I had published in the Face Book days ago, that Truth will win and so it happened. What for the liberals brought the allegation against a good Judge? Simply because he declared he believe in God and he will uphold the original intent and spirit of the Constitution, in which case women are at disadvantage concerning abortion and LGBT issues. I take this as God’s will and the nation must thrive in virtues. God Bless America and the whole world.

• Jasper

October 8, 2018 at 4:38 am

A ” gun” is an inanimate object. It does not do anything on its own. Just like a hammer can’t drive a nail w/out someone swinging it. Pull your head ou, John

17. DJ

October 7, 2018 at 5:34 am

Sen. Dianne Feinstein should be put in prison.

18. Jeffrey Rogers

October 7, 2018 at 9:34 am

Is this really what it takes for people to see the truth? And this Lady had the intelligence of Judge Scalia right there in person! That’s hard to believe!

19. Jon Wisdom

October 7, 2018 at 4:02 pm

There are groups that will never come over. Like those who have no idea who Ford is and have no idea what the evidence is, but they chant we believe her. It goes back to before the nomination. The nominee, who had not even been chosen yet, was being called a racist by college students. No one had been named but they already expressed these opinions. I am hopeful that all people with any intelligence at all will recognize the Feinstein hit job.