President Donald Trump slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during Tuesday night’s Oval Office address, pointing out that the real “immorality” of the border security debate is the politicians who refuse to do anything.

One of Pelosi’s most famous lines during the ongoing government shutdown was an attack on the morality of the border wall.

“A wall is an immorality,” Pelosi told the media last Thursday. “It’s not who we are as a nation.”

In reality, Pelosi is using border security as a wedge issue to give Trump unnecessary resistance.

Trump responded to Pelosi’s comments in his Oval Office address on Tuesday.

“Hopefully we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security,” Trump said.

He then commented on the “immorality” of the wall, noting that many politicians have their own walls.

“Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes?” Trump asked.

“They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside, but because they love the people on the inside.”

It’s a basic concept that has been universally understood since the beginning of time — walls protect people.

Politicians live in gated communities because walls prevent potentially bad people from entering.

Pelosi has a barrier protecting the front of her multi-million dollar estate in Napa Valley, California, the liberal fact-checking site Snopes begrudgingly admitted.

The fact-checking site also said that former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a barrier around her property in Chappaqua, New York.

Wealthy politicians have unwittingly proven that barriers work.

Fortunately, most barriers have doors that can be used to welcome good people, as most immigrants are.

But normal Americans, especially those who live in border states, are forced to accept potentially violent illegal immigrants into their communities.

Of course, not all illegal immigrants are violent, but thousands are. Illegal immigrants are responsible for taking thousands of lives in just the last two years.

While Democratic politicians live comfortably in their safe, gated neighborhoods, normal Americans suffer the loss of family members at the hands of illegal immigrants. That’s the real immorality.

1. Richard R. Pope

January 9, 2019 at 11:56 pm

. . . . Good fences make good neighbors. Build the wall. Arrest np and cs along with the other 30 million or so communist aka democrat traitors and put them in GITMO for the rest of their miserable lives. Also throw in the rinos.
    . . . . I am a retired Auto Technician that is living on Social Security Disability. I also served in the AF but my disability is not service connected. I am trying to raise the money for me to be able to move back to Texas. I was born there. I am concerned that I may not be able to survive another Wisconsin winter. Here is the link to my GoFundMe page. Please help me out.
    America: Love it or Leave it!
    GOD Bless and GOD Help us,
    rich!

2. Bonnie Dear

January 9, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I am tired of Schumer and Polosi and the far left continually fighting the president at every turn. I don’t care if they don’t like them. They need to do their job. We the tax payers pay them big bucks. Quit wasting our money and build the wall!!!! The more the left fights the president, the worse they look!! All they do is bitch about the president and accomplish nothing!!

3. Mary Johnson

January 10, 2019 at 12:17 am

What he stated was true. Did you notice that Pelosi and Schumer tried to give the blame to President Trump once again? They have done nothing but slam President Trump even before he took office. Pelosi and Schumer need to stop support illegals and criminal and start supporting the American people. They the both of them are TRAITORS to this country when Obama was there supported the wall. The American People are not stupid but then they are and we can not seem to fix stupid.

4. Mary Johnson

January 10, 2019 at 12:22 am

I noticed President Trump stated facts. I noticed Pelosi and Schumer tried to put the blame on President Trump once again. The American people are not stupid but Pelosi and Schumer are if they think the American people do not see what they are doing. Why was it okay to pass a wall bill when Obama was in but not President Trump? The limited terms needs to be passed on the house and senate so they remember that they are not all power. They want to talk about abuse of power but when you have a speaker like Pelosi that she think she is equal to the President then she does not know her place.

5. MICHAEL MANFREDONIO

January 10, 2019 at 12:43 am

Limited terms for all politicians

• madge

January 10, 2019 at 6:00 pm

absolutely! Hopefully, this will be on the agenda, but don’t expect most to accept a limited time.

6. Bonnie

January 10, 2019 at 1:12 am

NP and CS act like my children when they were little. No logic but all “he did it, not me.” They don’t have any logical reason to not build the wall except as kids, you give me $10B for what I want and then I might let you have $5B but you first must give me what I want and then I will talk. Then they will come up with something else. This is real blackmail that the Democrats toss on our nation! Look at the states that now penalize good citizens when they are robbed, killed, etc. when the illegals can’t be prosecuted or police can arrest them because the Governors and so called leaders in their community have declare them sanctuary. We can use San Francisco as an example. It was a place we dreamed of visiting and now it is a place we don’t want to go because of the trashy place it has become. Is this what we want all America to become? I guess since NP is from California.

7. LST

January 10, 2019 at 1:44 am

Upchuck Schumer and Piglosi both need to be run over by buses, the country would be better off.

8. Pauline Kasper

January 10, 2019 at 1:49 am

Piglousy is a hypocrite! She represents a precinct in San Francisco but she lives in Naps County which is north of the city. So she doedn’t live in the district she represents. The voters in her districy needs to know about their representative.

9. Connie

January 10, 2019 at 2:02 am

The picture in this article of Pelosi and Schumer should be titled, “TWO PIGS IN A POD”. There are two despicable, deplorable people and there should be a way to get them removed from office!

10. Michael_T

January 10, 2019 at 5:57 am

Schumer and Pelosi’s ‘Boris and Natasha’ act is getting quite stale.

11. Marlene deRonde

January 10, 2019 at 6:15 am

Build the Wall, Strong and Tall-!!!

12. fred

January 10, 2019 at 5:34 pm

fyi their budget bill adds a big raise for welfare,,, puts the UN money back , supports abortion supported family planning,,almost every thing TRUMP cut out. And they expect him to sign it into law ???? fat chance…theey aren’t willing to negotiate anything only their way or the highway .TIME to see them removed from congress

13. ahzz

January 10, 2019 at 7:05 pm

What can I say….
    It’s just Nasty Pee-Lousy & Chuckles “the clown” Slummer doing what they do best.

14. Oat 35

January 10, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Pelosi doesn’t care about the American people only beating President Trump down, she’s a loser and a card carrying anti – American socialist Democrat.