Over 100 provisional ballots were rejected in Miami-Dade County on Thursday after election officials said that those people showed up to vote a second time in the same election, according to a local media reporter.

The news comes as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) claimed earlier in the day that the Democrats and Florida election officials with questionable records were trying to “steal” the election in Broward County, which is just north of Miami-Dade County.

Miami-Dade County is one of the bluest counties in the state of Florida, as nearly two-thirds of the county voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

“Stream of aggressive red stamping at Miami-Dade canvassing board as panel rejects provisional ballots from 108 people who showed up to vote a second time in the same election,” Miami Herald reporter Doug Hanks said.

Hanks added in a subsequent tweet: “Miami-Dade lawyer tells me provisional ballots from people who tried to vote twice do get referred to prosecutors. But voter has to be shown with criminal intent to face charges.

The news comes after Rubio cast serious doubts about actions by election officials in Broward County on Thursday, noting the questionable past of Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes.

“#Broward election supervisors ongoing violation of #Florida law requiring timely reporting isn’t just annoying incompetence,” Rubio wrote on Twitter on Thursday. “It has opened the door for lawyers to come here & try to steal a seat in the U.S. Senate & Florida Cabinet.”

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel also weighed in on the developments coming out of Broward County, writing: “#Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is no stranger to destroying ballots and violating Florida election laws. Snipes has shown herself to be trouble. Voters in Florida should be paying attention!”

Multiple reports of Democratic voter fraud have surfaced in recent weeks.

In late October, court documents filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton alleged that four women arrested by authorities had targeted elderly voters in a “voter fraud ring” during the 2016 elections which was funded by a then-Democratic Party leader.

This week in California, Democratic Bakersfield City Council candidate Gilberto de la Torre was charged with election fraud.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released an undercover sting on election day this week from a polling station in Texas that appeared to show an election official telling Project Veritas’ undercover journalist that they had ‘tons’ of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients voting in the election.

1. Mary L McClane

November 9, 2018 at 3:50 am

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

2. Richard R. Pope

November 9, 2018 at 3:53 am

I believe that close to 10 million illegal votes were placed on Tuesday. This is a repeat of 2016. I also believe that the house has been stolen by the communists aka democrats.
    America: Love it or Leave it!
    GOD Bless and GOD Help us,
    rich!

• Jeanne Ballard

November 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I agree with Mr. Pope and hope there is some honest police that will prosecute these double voters

• Danny

November 9, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Yeah it says they have to show criminal intent to be charged. If I fill out a ballot and then go and vote in person that’s a no brainer. That is criminal intent all day long. All 100 of them should be charged. If they are not from now on I’m going to vote as many times as I can. If the Justice dept doesn’t start prosecuting these criminals then it is time for us patriots to start enforcing the law. Period.

• Rick

November 9, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Let’s count the illegals voting in california…

3. Florence Wahl

November 9, 2018 at 3:56 am

NO WAY will Florida be led by a Commie Socilaist!! With his shady reputation, I do not understand how Gillum came so close!! I’ve never trusted the FL election people and I live in Broward County. I don’t trust the Dems as they always CHEAT to get their power back. Please, Conservative Fighters, sound the alarm and help Gov. Scott nad Cong. DeSantis!!

• Hubert Webb

November 17, 2018 at 3:56 am

Florence Wahl i agree with you and i’m getting tired of these Libtards cheating all the time. It is time when start taking these cheaters and their leaders to court and get them indited. We have to stop this cheating before it grows exponentially. If it continues to grow conservatives will never again win an election. Nip it in the bud now.

4. Frank

November 9, 2018 at 4:00 am

I called it b4 the voting began

5. neo

November 9, 2018 at 4:00 am

IF they try/vote twice they ARE doing it intentional and is a crime….amazing it’s always a democrat stronghold that has double voting…or it could be illegals using false identities to vote …..BUT the democrats welcome them .

6. Shirlee

November 9, 2018 at 4:07 am

Well, well, well.

Who on this earth would have thought those vile leftist Clinton/Obama lovers would be capable of such despicable acts??

Deary me!

7. Jerusha

November 9, 2018 at 4:20 am

well, well, well……looks like they need to discount all those illegal ballots and recount all those votes again……could very well endup d=being that the Dems lose the house due to voter fraud yet again

8. Maria

November 9, 2018 at 4:32 am

All I can say is that I worked the early voting here in Broward county and I saw things that were VERY SHOCKING! TO ME. ONE Example is that there were 2 bubbled in selections in the governors race. But you are only allowed to choose 1. It went through the voting machine. How that was accepted I do not know. So who will get the credit now that the lawyers are coming to look over the ballots? I bet I know who. SMH!! More issues also happened like using expired licenses,etc.

9. donfitness

November 9, 2018 at 4:58 am

Brenda needs jail.

10. Rebecca Holstine

November 9, 2018 at 6:02 am

I worked the polls in IN for years. I worked them in Maine. I signed up to work them after we moved to NM . I worked twice and every law I had ever learned was violated and the Republicans didn’t do a dang thing about anything. That is when I told the party not to call me again, I was not wasting my time again. I vote but that is all. Of course, they did call me several times after that, and I told them again and again why I would not work for the party anymore. The Republican party needs to get tougher on this voter fraud thing. It has gone on way too long.

• Connjie

November 9, 2018 at 11:40 am

That’s why my daughter will no longer work the polls in Cincinnati, OH. She got too frustrated trying to see that the voters were properly screened, and NO help from the election board.

11. Proud vet

November 9, 2018 at 7:02 am

Any of the spineless so-called Republicans that we put in office to defend the values of the conservative people in the constitution of this country had any guts there would be more of this fraudulent voting corruption being called out by them against the communist a.k.a. Democrats as I have read myself several articles on the Internet of voter fraud, and you were one of the women who would one of the people is in a post that said to bring the illegal alien and about her name was in the paper! If you people care about your kids at all quit sitting on your spineless jellyfish duffs, you would be standing up for your children by calling out all the infractions that the communist a.k.a. Democrat party or guilty of and you know what you’re guilty of from the Amaryllis is in the schools to the murdering of been Ghazi to the dead bodies hanging rod Hillary Clinton‘s necks,And their money laundering operation, The Clinton foundation!

12. Peter Gaskin

November 9, 2018 at 7:06 am

What do they mean prove intent by voting twice you don’t have to prove intent there is no excuse for voting twice other than trying to change the outcome of the election if you want a better voting system look at Australian system and link it to birth deaths and marriages at one place and link directly with voting enrolment commission when someone dies outomaticly gets removed and you can only vote in the district you live in and your name is crossed of and can be crossed referenced between all polling booths in the whole of America and only legal citizens names go on the electoral roll and paper ballots don’t trust electronic voting machines not in America anyway to much cyber attacks

13. Connjie

November 9, 2018 at 11:33 am

The provisional ballots must be checked for validity. There are reasons for them to be cast. I once had to vote ‘provisional’ because my mail-in ballot was rejected because I had failed to seal the inner envelope. It should be simple for the election officials to see whether more than one vote is entered. I would feel more confident in our elections if our voting registrations were secure and ONLY legal citizens were allowed to vote, and everyone showed photo ID. Better yet, let ALL registration be done using fingerprinting AND ID.

14. Mike Dar

November 9, 2018 at 11:40 am

‘Prove intent’ is an indication the particular State has laws where only intentionally committing voter fraud will there be charges brought. The ‘standard’ is that the person suspected has to admit they intentionally committed voter fraud.
    Existing law.
    When Al Franken was elected about a thousand Felons serving time had filled out ballots and those ballots were counted. When discovered, only 250>< had bragged about it, only they were charged, the other 750 never were charged.
    Existing law.

15. GregTorchia

November 9, 2018 at 11:45 am

Lying ass Cheating scum bag communist Democrats you’re going to get the Civil War you want right here in South Florida if you think you’re going to cheat fuck faces

16. Lfty64

November 9, 2018 at 1:48 pm

One of the most sacred rights we have as citizens is the right to vote, if this is violated in any way it should lead to arrest and prosecution. If not then why are we spending millions of dollars on a Russian collusion investigation?

17. Sharon

November 9, 2018 at 4:27 pm

It is amazing when questions of voter fraud happen the votes are for Democrats! I hope they prosecute the offenders and this does not continue to happen! The Democrats still can not get over the 2016 election results.

18. Edward Thomas Quinn

November 9, 2018 at 4:44 pm

How do the lefties expect to get away with this blatant attempt to steal an election? Jail time is in order!!

19. MICHAEL MCPOLAND

November 9, 2018 at 5:35 pm

How come it’s the dems who cry foul when they don’t get elected? Al gore cried foul when he lost to Bush. Hildabeast is still crying. Repubs meekly take their loss. and go home. No matter if the election was stolen from them. Get a pair or a backbone repubs.