A concealed carry holder reportedly stepped in to help a woman at a Walmart in Fleming Island, Florida, after she was threatened by a 14-year-old with a knife demanding sex.

In an account posted on Facebook on Tuesday, the woman, Alis Muntain, details the incident. “My arms were so full that I was sitting in the aisle contemplating whether I wanted to put it down and search for a cart when a teenager (15-17) approached me,” she wrote. “I thought he was going to see if I needed help, but then he asked how old I was. A bit confused by the question, I just assumed he needed help himself and wanted to verify that I was an adult. I hesitantly replied with my age.”

She claims he then said, “I want you to have sex with me. I have a knife in my pocket,” before showing her a knife.

“I want to make you aware that I have a husband and a THREE year old son waiting in my car for me. They will be looking for me soon,” she claims she said to the teenager.

“Are you threatening me with a knife if I don’t have sex with you?” she said she asked the boy.

“Yes,” he responded.

“RIGHT at that moment, a man walked across the end of the aisle behind the teenager,” she wrote. “I have no idea how I had remained (at least visibly) calm to this point.”

She said she asked the man if he could help her and assumed that he thought she was talking about her still full arms. As soon as he was close to her she claims she informed him of what the boy said to her.

“I immediately looked at [the teen] and said, ‘Are you serious? Did you say that,’” the man who wishes to remain anonymous told News4jax. “The scariest part was he responded with a nod or a yes, and it wasn’t a questionable nod.”

The man says at one point he then drew his gun.

Muntain wrote that the man told her to call for help. “I turned and RAN, screaming for help,” she wrote. “I didn’t know the man had a concealed weapon that he pulled on the boy, who then proceeded to run after me.”

Muntain also claims that the boy ran out of the store “but eventually was caught by police after pulling a knife on them as well.”

“I firmly believe that if that man hadn’t walked by when he did and had his gun on him, things could’ve gone VERY differently,” she wrote. “It still doesn’t feel real. I am so grateful that he was placed in my path at that moment, and that he was exercising his right to bear arms. I always figured that was a slim possibility at my school, but never at a Walmart in Fleming Island. You literally never know. …”

“I just figured this was a story that should be shared, because it truly emphasized the importance of utilizing your freedom to keep yourself and others safe. I’m not trying to cause a huge debate, just offering some food for thought,” she concluded.

Sgt. Keith Smith of the Clay County Sheriff’s Office said the woman “did exactly what she needed to do as far as making contact with someone and getting them involved, to at least bring attention to herself and what was going on.”

The teenager was reportedly taken for a mental evaluation and then to a juvenile detention center.

1. Zeek

September 14, 2018 at 6:45 am

He should have been taken to a wood chipper.

2. Ron

September 14, 2018 at 7:41 am

Stupid, incompetent, idiot!
    Needs to find other interests, as he is probably as bad at sex as at trying to force a woman to have sex with him in a Walmart store!

3. joe

September 14, 2018 at 11:55 am

Screw the mental evaluation, throw his ass in prison, give him a sex offender status. And don’t forget to beat his ass

4. Roderick Morgan

September 14, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Show photos of this mutant…age should not conceal this bastard.

5. James Kelly

September 14, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Bad manners have consequences.

6. Mary

September 14, 2018 at 3:39 pm

OK mom of the boy who pulled the knife. Just what do you think of your son? Pulled knife again on the police? Good thing that the boy was not killed. If killed, you would be yelling to high heavens demanding justice. What about the woman shopper? Think about that for once if you can. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

7. Carl J Bujan Jr

September 14, 2018 at 4:43 pm

We can blame no one but the democrats and the lying media for promoting violence. Knowing all the sicko’s out there that we have will follow their lead.

8. N

September 14, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Get off the corrupted to the core NAZI Demoncrat Communist plantation treasonous party (RINOs too!!! You know who you are!, So Get ready to lose your seats) and on the Trump train to success! MAGA! Vote republican, no RINOs please!

9. Gay

September 14, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Probably sicko democrat! Glad the brave man pulled a gun in him!

10. Alison

September 15, 2018 at 12:02 am

Come on Liberal media, try as hard as you can to report this. Take that leap back into reporting actual news.

11. ELINOR ANN DEMENDONCA

September 17, 2018 at 10:00 pm

The kid is very lucky to be alive. Thank goodness that the man had a Concealed Carry Weapon. We need to have all the people of sound mind and body and a sense/education on how to shoot armed for instances in school and on the streets where they can protect the innocent who are attacked by criminals.