An 82-year-old man became very emotional as he recalled being body slammed and beaten by a left-wing thug for the ‘crime’ of being a Trump supporter.

Charlie Chase, 82, of Fall River, Massachusetts teared up during his interview with the local media about the alarming attack from a violent leftist.

The attacker, 27-year-old Aiden Courtright, was arrested and charged.

“Why are we treating each other like this? It tears me up,” Mr. Chase said.

“I think it comes from the love I have for the country,” he said through tears.

Mr. Chase was holding up a Trump sign while standing on the side of the road when a motorist stopped and began to berate him.

Aiden Courtright jumped out of his car, verbally abused Chase, ripped up his Trump poster and began to beat him.

“The guy jumped at me and he lifted me up then body slammed me,” Chase said.

Witnesses said Aiden Courtright proceeded to kick Mr. Chase in the ribs and legs with pointed shoes.

Donald Trump Jr. asked the public for help in contacting Charlie Chase.

• Patriot1951 says:

A 27-year-old pathetic, basement-dwelling slug beats down an 82-year-old patriot? That’s about what we expect from our young people these days? Not in the America I grew up in.

• Nr says:

Globalist Soros and his minions the Deep State NAZI Commie liberal party, MSM (Fake news) , Antifa, CIA, FBI, Hollywood Rats, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, The useful idiots, RINOs etc…are responsible for this rioting and destruction throughout the country. This treasonous act should not go unpunished! It’s about time these deep State rats are held accountable! Patriots, we need to save the country from turning into another Commie shit hole just like all the other lib run cities!!

• Evangeline says:

THE LEFT MEDIA AND DEM PARTY HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS GENERATION AND FILLED THEM WITH LIES AND HATE. THE LEFT IS DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR EVIL POWER TO DESTROY TRUMP AND OUR COUNTRY.
    R~E~D W~A~V~E C~O~M~I~N~G N~O~V

• Pat says:

Wonder if Aiden is being pursued and prosecuted like the officers who pushed an elderly man have been? I don’t watch the MSM, but I’d bet it’s not been reported there! This wasn’t a shove, as bad as that was, but an actual attack!

• TRUMP 2020 says:

ON AVERAGE, 2,700,000 PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR IN THE USA.

20,000-60,000 DIE OF THE FLU EVERY YEAR.

30% OF THE 100,000 REPORTED CHINA VIRUS DEATHS ARE BOGUS.

BUT EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE.

2,800,000 PEOPLE WILL HAVE DIED IN THE USA THIS YEAR.

((( WHO FUCKING CARES )))

• Lisa Balla Millar says:

Thats a damn democrap for you. THey must be a miserable lot and don’t know anything about having respect for other people and their opinion. If one try to do something like that to me, I would shoot him dead. We don’t need monsters like that running around. So many of them are thugs and full of hatred. Too bad the police weren’t there to hit this guy upside the head and teach him a thing or two; I certainly would have stepped in. Got to get me a red MAGA; especially when I go to Calif. and I dare someone to try to attack me.