News

When They Asked Trump “Why Don’t You Drink?” He Shared A HEARTBREAKING Secret

We admire Donald Trump for speaking his mind and leading a life that the vast majority of people can’t. Having said that, there are many sacrifices that one must make when getting on his level, and none more apparent than denying yourself the things we all take for granted – mainly alcohol.

When asked on Anderson Cooper’s CNN show AC360 featuring the Trump family, Donald Trump opened up about why he never touched a sip of alcohol and has never done drugs, and why he has always told his incredibly successful children to do the same.

The incredibly emotional reason was that his brother died from alchoholism and it stayed with him until the present day. Watch this and see the very real conviction in the man’s words, along with that of his eloquent daughter Ivanka:

Do you think this makes him a better role model? Does this make him more presidential? Let’s hear it in the comments!

Source: Yesimright

• Ronald Stone says:

I believe this is just outstanding

• Jean says:

I admire and I am praying for divine guidance as he chooses people to serve in his cabinet.
    I willalso pray for him to be granted divine patience and wisdom,

• Barbara gream says:

Yes, my admiration to the hilt that he does not drink alcohol. If more families were affected by this “junk” our lives would e better. I don’t understand why it has become so socially acceptable when it dies so much harm to families, and not just to the ones who drink or smoke. Just ask some families who have been afffected strongly by it.
    I would pray each day that there are laws passed that are as strong or much stronger than smoking. Hope my prayers are not in vain but politicians an Hollywood have made it so socially acceptable,,,,,,its very very sad. Thanks .mr Trump.

• Helen says:

Yes I think it does

• Angel Pabon says:

THE CLINTONS OR THE OBAMAS CANNOT COMPARE IN NOTHING TO THE TRUMP FAMILY. THE TRUMP FAMILY IS A GREAT BEAUTIFUL AND VERY EDUCATED FAMILY.

• Avelina Petrie says:

I am more and more convinced that President Trump is an incredible man. He is the teal thing and does Not hide behind a fake political façade. We can rest assure he will always be straightforward with his comments or positions.
    And there is more: he is so real that he may change his views and or positions on issues. To me that is extremely important because no one can ever hold hostage of an statement or position. He is always improving and changing. He reevaluates issues and his positions as the world changes.