News

Barack Hussein Obama Makes DESPICABLE Announcement About Christmas

Throughout his presidency, Barack Hussein Obama has shown himself to be an arrogant nitwit who has no respect for Christians. Now, a clip has surfaced that displays each of these qualities in a sickening way.

In the disturbing video above, Obama has the nerve to say that the story of Jesus is much like the story of his own. Here’s a partial transcript of what he had to say:

It’s the story of hope. The birth of a singular child into the simplest of circumstances. A child, who would grow up to live a life of humility and kindness and compassion, who traveled with a message of empathy and understanding. Who taught us to care for the poor and the marginalized and those, who are different from ourselves. And more than two millennia later, the way he lived still compels us to do our best to build a more just and tolerant and decent world.

It doesn’t get much more arrogant than that…

This is even worse coming from Obama, as he’s shown time and time again that he has no respect for Christmas at all. This year, the White House “Christmas” decorations are so politically correct that they have no mention of Jesus or the Nativity at all.

In the video above this story, Obama tried to act like he is actually a defender of Christmas. In reality, the true defender of Christmas is Donald Trump, who has taken a stand for the holiday numerous times. GOP The Daily Dose reported that in a recent interview with Yellowhammer Radio, Trump slammed this stupid politically correct ideology.

“I go out of my way to use the word ‘Christmas.’ There’s an assault on anything having to do with Christianity,” Trump said. “They don’t want to use the word ‘Christmas’ anymore at department stores. There’s always lawsuits and unfortunately a lot of those lawsuits are won by the other side.”

“I will assault that. I will go so strongly against so many things, when they take away the word Christmas,” he added.

SHARE this story if you can’t wait for Obama to LEAVE the White House!

• Carlos says:

Look at their faces. It tells you what a-holes they are.

• David Marcotte says:

Obama has hated our country for along time he is anti colonial he has screwed our country and he hurt our disabled veterans and veterans with no problems he down sized our military to pre WW2 levels I feel he has committed treason several time with his executive orders

• Marta J says:

Michelle’s trying to do the duck lips selfie, but instead that thing looks like… ummm, maybe I’d better not say what that looks like. But it probably looks like what my rear looked like after 2 days of the terrible trots.

• Heidi S says:

Well, his sponsor (& Hillary’s), George Soros has been quoted as seeing himself controlling the world in a god-like manner. See a theme here?

• ImFrank says:

They are evil and despicable. Should have been impeached long ago.

• trump supporter says:

OBAMA YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY AND YOUR INTENT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY FAILED. YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING PIG HEADED CRIMINAL ISIS LOVER ON EARTH. AS THESE MUSLIMS PIGS COME IN , THEY WILL GO OUT WITH A REAL MAN AND PATRIOT PRESIDENT TRUMP !!! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT JESUS AND CHRISTMAS WHEN YOU ARE A MUSLIM TERRORIST YOURSELF . I HATE MUSLIMS, I HATE MOHAMED WHO RAPED CHILDREN AND MURDERED MANY PEOPLE . I AM GLAD A COWARD LIKE YOU WILL SEE THE FIRE OF HELL AND ALL YOUR DISGUSTING ISLAM . MERRY CHRISTMAS FOOL !!!

• Toni says:

Im glad I know my Savior and His Name is above all names..it is Jesus Christ. Not o bummer. I would love love love to see his face when he meets our Maker.I think it would be priceless.