Hollywood leftists are taking their attacks against the Trump administration to the next level while mocking prayer in the process.

If you were watched “The Big Bang Theory” Thursday night — and I’m not sure why you would — you might have noticed the disturbing message made by the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre.

If you’re familiar with the show, you know Lorre leaves a message on a vanity card for his viewers after the credits of each episode, but it’s only on screen for a split second.

Most of the time, Lorre’s message is harmless, but sometimes he’ll use the opportunity to make a political statement — even though the show has nothing to do with politics.

On Thursday, the Hollywood liberal used the ending credit to mock prayer and disparage White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

“God told me He hasn’t spoken to Sarah Sanders since she was fourteen years old and praying for her skin to clear up. I have no reason to doubt Him,” the message read.

I thought it was sexist to attack women for their looks? Apparently, that doesn’t apply when it’s liberals doing the attacking.

Sanders has been open about her Christian faith, telling the Christian Broadcasting Network in a recent interview that she believes “God wanted Donald Trump to become president.”

Lorre has already made it perfectly clear how he feels about prayer in the past.

In October, Lorre aired a fake, mocking prayer in which he questioned the existence of God and asked for “wrath” against supporters of President Donald Trump.

Lorre has also attacked President Donald Trump with the vanity card.

On a “Big Bang Theory” episode on January 3, the card read, “I am writing this vanity card on December 15th. If all goes as planned, you are reading it on January 3rd. Since I have no idea what the Gangster-in-Chief might do between now and then, I thought I’d express my outrage now. My pre-outrage if you will. Let’s call it anticipatory disgust. Or being aghast in advance. The point is I’m trying to get ahead of my inevitable indignation. This way, regardless of what law is broken, or which murderous dictator gets a pass, I’ll have already vented. Of course, if he nukes Pyongyang or Toronto in order to distract from impeachment chatter, I reserve the right to be upset.”

Lorre may think he’s being avant-garde or humorous, but most people don’t want to be preached at during a sitcom.

Besides, what’s humorous about mocking prayer and making petty attacks against someone’s looks? Absolutely nothing.

This is why millions of Americans chose Trump as their president. They’re tired of being attacked by elitists in Hollywood and Washington, D.C., and they’re also fed-up with the constant temper tantrums from people who can’t seem to accept that Trump is the president.

1. Polly

February 10, 2019 at 1:33 am

Never watch thisshow

• FRANCES FLEMING

February 10, 2019 at 4:43 am

i SHALL NEVER AGAIN WATCH IT. I CAUGHT IT ON RE-RUNS. BUT NOW i’M T.V. AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA FREE. BUNCH OF CRAP SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTANMENT. AND HERR LORRE WILL FIX HIS WAGON
      WITH THIS POST. BUT THEN IN HOLLYWOOD, SOMEETIMES STARS/ENTERTAINERS/ AND I GUESS PRODUCERS EVEN HAVE TO “KEEP UP THE SKEER” IN ORDER TO STAY OFF THEIR KNEES IN FRONT OF SOME MONEY MAN. OR DO THEY HAVE TO BEND OVER A CHAIR? ANYWAY, IT MATTERS LITTLE TO ME T HAT THESE NOT TOO FAMOUS INDIVIDUALS THINK DONALD TRUMP IS AWFUL. IN MY BOOK THAT MAKES HE GREAT. WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD/ENTERTAINERS/ THE DIMWIT DEMS, POLITICIANS LEARN THAT THEIR REMARKS ARE FILED IN THE BACK OF FOLKS’ MINDS, AND SOME PEOOPLE LIKE THIS SCORPIO ARE SHORT ON FORGIVENESS. TEN TO ONE, THERE’LL BE NO JOBS FOR THIS CREW, ONCE THE THE SHOW IS CANCELLED.

2. CARRIE R HOFFERT

February 10, 2019 at 2:26 am

Never watch anything by Chuck Lorre. It is all tripe at the very best of times. Tripe in case one does not know, is the crap from the carcass of an animal that falls on the floor of the butcher shop. It is then picked up and added to some “Jell” mass and called a food product!
    That is what CHuck Lorre produces, he scoops up the crap that falls on the floor and then throws it upon the TV screen and calls that puke entertainment.

3. Linda

February 10, 2019 at 2:35 am

Haven’t watched this show in years. Apparently, it has descended into the leftist toilet abyss.

4. Cynthia

February 10, 2019 at 2:45 am

I quit watching this show two years ago. Mr. Lorre is disgusting and God is bigger than he will EVER BE!!!

5. James

February 10, 2019 at 2:53 am

Not cool man . It amazing how the left when it suits their little joke .

6. Silas Longshot

February 10, 2019 at 3:16 am

I suppose it’s good that the main characters have all become multimillionaires doing this show. The gay acting Sheldon gets about $1 million per show and Lenard gets above $800,000 per show. Penny ain’t doing to bad either.
    So if the ‘funny man’ Lorre keeps it up, they may all be out of work.

7. Steve Hughes

February 10, 2019 at 3:37 am

Time, I guess, to say WE AIN’T GONNA MISS YOU BUNCHA TURD-PUSHERS… not even a little bit.

8. Shari Early

February 10, 2019 at 4:13 am

And this is the reason crap like this never comes on our TV. I use to like the show but we don’t allow political crap unless it’s on the news. You are entertainers paid to entertain. When you start forcing your political views then I’m done supporting your show. We started with banning sports and keep adding left wing supporting shows to the ban list. The more political it gets the more time we spend on video games where we can block idiots spouting their political BS.

9. Joe

February 10, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Was this shit supposed to be funny. They failed. No wonder the show is in its last season

10. Joe

February 10, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Lorre, shows over. Bye the way, who are you, never heard of you

11. stephen winters

February 10, 2019 at 3:39 pm

the big bomb,finally going off the air.please put something entertaining on.

12. MissD

February 10, 2019 at 5:16 pm

NEVER watched it ! No real comedy anymore…. just a bunch of liberals bashing Trump (2020) and his administration… LAST MAN STANDING! Now THAT’S FUNNY