Oprah Winfrey said on video that white privilege and whiteness give white people a leg up over people of color in all situations.

In a recent seminar about what it means to be white, the self-made billionaire told white people that they’re racist even when they might not realize that they are racist.

Her white guests agreed.

In a recent episode of “The Oprah Conversation,” Winfrey and NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho spoke to several white guests who admitted their racism.

During the episode — titled “Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man: Part 1” — Winfrey said, “There are white people who are not as powerful as the system of white people — the caste system that’s been put in place — but they still, no matter where they are on the rung, or the ladder of success, they still have their whiteness.”

“[Whites have a] leg up,” she insisted. “You still have your whiteness. That’s what the term ‘white privilege’ is. It means that whiteness still gives you an advantage, no matter. It is the fundamental issue.”

During the discussion, Winfrey spoke with her white guests, who discussed their own personal come-to-Jesus moments in admitting that they, too, might just be racist.

One man, Seth, told Winfrey that he must be racist, because he’s never been actively anti-racist.

“You’ve become woke during this period, and realized in that awakening that you are racist, right?” Winfrey asked Seth. “I just want to know how that happened.”

Seth responded by admitting that he’s apparently been a racist his whole entire life, but only now does he realize how.

“I was born in the ’70s,” he began. “I was born and raised in Manhattan. I’ve always considered myself to be liberal. Now I’m not only a friend of people of color, but also an advocate … but this movement over the last month has been powerful. … I realized that I couldn’t be not racist. I realized that I either was a racist or an anti-racist, and I wasn’t — I’m not — an anti-racist.”

One woman, Lisa, told Winfrey that she — a Californian — said that even she has “unconscious biases that white people have.”

‘If the white person is your problem, only the white person can be your solution’

Acho responded by pointing out that white parents should help bear the burden of solving racism.

“Here’s what I told my friends with their white children,” he began. “I said ‘Y’all live in a white cul-de-sac, in a white neighborhood, in a white city, in a white state. If you were not careful, your children will live their whole white life, and at 26, 27, they’ll end up being a part of the problem, because you just let them and allowed them to live a completely white, sheltered, and cultureless life.”

Acho added, “As a black person, white people — the proverbial phrase of white people — they run America. CEOs, Fortune 500 companies, execs, ownership. They run America. Not an individual white person, but collective white people.”

He concluded, “I firmly believe that if the white person is your problem, only the white person can be your solution.”

• Jerry Fares says:

OPRAH WINFREY IS A RING LEADER OF THE “DEEP STATE” CABAL!

• Intellectual Impaler says:

Here is my “come to Jesus moment”

Yes I am unabashedly racist. Why is that? It’s not because of my parents or how I was raised. The determining factor is “the chip on your shoulder” mentality Blacks have and expect people to kowtow to “their oppression” victimology. You got and have a choice in your life. Either, gain self taught education in a civil society of learning meaning don’t let the Inner City schools be your defining learning experience. You have a brain and a mind, you can either expand your knowledge or die on the vine. Or the other alternative is to fall into the category of a lazy uneducated race brainwashed into staying in a past that is, sorry to say this, PAST. Look to your future and live in Harmony with the others or, just be a Liberal playtoy to be used and abused at will who PREACH how to be oppressed. There are so many Blacks who have made something good of themselves besides athletes or celebrities. Too many to name. Then there are man who have made something bad of themselves, like the Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson’s and Al Sharpton’s of the World.

The choice is yours. You decide, not some White for you unless, you like a REAL racist called a Democrat to tell you what to say and do.

• Mike says:

What a stupid, hateful bitch . . . and hypocrite. She’s sooooo mistreated. She’d better hurry back to the plantation before she gets into trouble. She will do ANYTHING for publicity.

• Stephen Russell says:

Why Oprah, cant we do our gigs on OWN?
    Why dont U show US your racisim.
    Explain
    OK
    Be the Fool for ALL
    Tyler Perry has more sense then U do.

• gls says:

Well back in the late 1980s I begged my mother to stop watching the Oprah show and when she asked me why, I simply told her that she was the biggest racist of all and out there teaching everyone that white people are racists. My mother was shocked to think that “her favorite tv star was a racist” and shocked that I, as her daughter could figure that out because I never watched her, but knew enough from catching glimpses of her throughout the years could come to this conclusion.

Just look at her picture above and look at the hatred and disgust in her eyes and on her face when she is just posing for this picture for this article. Her black friends are equally as racist with the comments from Acho and how he sees all white people. All white people made blacks like him and his black friend’s filthy rich and gave them a life style of the rich and famous all for playing games. We wore their jerseys, bought their sports paraphernalia, over spent on their game tickets and followed them year after year. I suppose in the end we white people can sit back and say thank you for entertaining us and we are still the king and you are still the court jester. Is that racist? If you answer yes, then black people are the racists because they loved every minute of the wealthy we white people created for them.

How pathetic is it that Oprah made her empire from white people who loved her and gave her the biggest name in all of Hollywood, for doing nothing but sitting around and talking to people in an audience. One didn’t need a college degree to sit around and chat with all races in HER audience. Yes she gave away a lot of items and cars and trips etc but that doesn’t mean that she isn’t racist. She is a racist and you all just read how racist she is.

• J Surhoff says:

As always, just fuck you all black people. You are a worthless and pernicious race. This video is just more evidence of that FACT. I’m not racist. You are.

• Denise Wicks says:

I was not born racist, I was taught racism by “people of color”