Facebook has put another “Make America Great Again” supporter in Facebook jail.

Candace Owens, communications director at Turning Point USA, tweeted Friday morning that Facebook suspended her personal account over a post that the social media company said violated its ” Community Standards.”

“Dear @DonaldTrump,

“My @facebook page has been suspended for 7 days for posting that white supremacy is not a threat to black America, as much as father absence and & liberal policies that incentivize it, are.

“I am censored for posting the poverty rates in fatherless homes,” she wrote on Twitter.

Owens is best known for her Blexit campaign, which urges the black community to leave the Democratic Party and join the Republicans.

The outspoken Trump supporter joins a growing list of conservatives whose voices are being censored on social media platforms.

The Facebook post that led to her silenced page called on “Black America” to wake up about the “great liberal hoax.” She also listed black poverty statistics.

“Black America must wake up to the great liberal hoax. White supremacy is not a threat. Liberal supremacy is.

“Poverty rate among blacks: 22%
“Poverty rate among whites: 11%
“Poverty rate among MARRIED blacks: 7%

“Do not liberal supremacists convince you that white people are the problem at the same time that their policies encourage the 77% father absence in black households,” the post read.

An hour after the announcement of her suspension, Owens tweeted again, about the social media company’s “unfair” bias favoring liberals.

This time, she accused Facebook of censoring her for being a black woman who is speaking the truth.

Owens called out the company for allowing posts that accused President Donald Trump of white supremacy.

“Facebook has allowed every post that has falsely and horribly accused @realDonaldTrump of white supremacy to remain on its platform,” Owens tweeted.

“But when a black woman begins discussing the TRUTH—which is that liberal policies have systematically ruined black homes—they censor.

“Unfair!” she wrote.

UPDATE:

Hours after the initial tweet, she tweeted again with the news that said her Facebook page was once again active.

“WOW! Update!

“@facebook has restored my page! While I am grateful that I have a large enough platform to make noise and force reconsideration— what about the millions of people who do not?

What about the millions of conservatives who are forever silenced on social media?” Owens wrote.

Attached to the tweet, was an apology from Facebook. The message stated that the company “made a mistake and removed something that didn’t go against our Community Standards” and that her account was fully restored.

1. Trump 2020

May 17, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Well I’m in good company, I have been suspended on Facebook three times. Two- seven Day sentences and 1-30 day sentence.
    No cursewords or threatening anyone. Only for defending the president and his policies and they don’t want to hear that. I have also been permanently banned on Twitter on two phone numbers.

2. Shari Early

May 17, 2019 at 11:50 pm

They’ll do all they can to silence the truth. Democratic policies sent jobs overseas out of Americas major cities. Good jobs that provided for black families sending thousands into poverty and broke their homes. We all watched it happen. Then the Democrats put in policies that kept them on welfare instead of giving them back the dignity of holding a job. I watched them build housing for them that police refused to patrol so gang violence, drugs and alcohol turned them into slums and then I watched them tear them all down 30 years later and the homeless population grew. Now jobs are returning and I pray everyday that this path Trump has taken restores the hope they had lost. Indianapolis is returning to a place I can be proud of and I hope it happens in every city in America.

3. Joyce

May 18, 2019 at 12:12 am

I am in Facebook jail now, 2 weeks to go, unless they see this and it goes against their standards and I get permanently banned. Of course I had to pick a long month (5 weeks) to get banned in. Oh well such is life in the big city. Maybe someone should start another facebook, for us outcasts. I’m in good company with Candace Owens.

4. Michael Groves

May 18, 2019 at 12:24 am

FACEBOOK suspends a black woman for speaking her mind. If I were in her shoes, I’d she get for being racist in the most blatant way. I am going to go to FACEBOOK right now, and tell white people to wake up. Let’s see if I get suspended. This will bring out the hypocrisy we know the site is about. Had nothing to do with community standards. That is unless your standards are to be bigots

• Clyde Dinsmore

May 18, 2019 at 12:50 am

I have been banned several times by Facebook for 30 days for violating their community standards. They never game me a chance to speak my piece and to deny the accusations, and the last time, they posted a sentence they said I used in something I posted in 2015…. First of all, I have never used the word they said I used to describe a group and the fact they are using the year 2015 they claim I posted it is utterly ridiculous..He again, I was given no opportunity to reply to their accusations nor did they provide the actual entry I was accused of posting…. Total violation of my First Amendment rights!!

5. LST

May 18, 2019 at 12:46 am

Stupid Yahoo deleted my account with them. Farcebook deleted one comment I posted about that diaper-head Oman once, so this does not surprise me. They hate us conservative people.

6. Rick

May 18, 2019 at 6:49 am

facebook is a garbage media..

7. Joseph Kempski

May 18, 2019 at 9:32 am

Can’t have an opinion on Facebook thats different from the boss. Thats why i got off Facebook 3 yrs ago

• Joseph Kempski

May 18, 2019 at 9:35 am

Fuck Facebook

8. Vir

May 18, 2019 at 9:39 am

I see AOC is still allowed to chatter incessantly

9. Wes

May 18, 2019 at 10:53 am

If freedom of speech and freedom of the press is removed you lose your democracy. Not only on Facebook but in the media as well, if only one view is expressed and all other views are suppressed you will become a totalitarian society.

10. MissD

May 18, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Deleted mine bout a year ago ! Facebook SUCKS !

11. Matt

May 18, 2019 at 4:29 pm

This attack by Facebook on ms Owens is racism and Facebook must be subjected to Federal investigation.

12. Loyal P Kuhn

May 18, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Hmmm, imagine that, Farcebook is targeting a black woman (Candace Owens) for speaking the truth…