Three of those, “Fam,” “Happy Together,” and “Murphy Brown,” will come to and end after only one season, while “Life In Pieces” will end after its fourth season, which is currently airing.

The “Life In Pieces” news comes only five episodes into season 4. So far, it is averaging a 0.84 rating in the key 18-49 demographic and 5.75 million viewers per episode, which represents a dip on last season which averaged a 1.11 rating and just under 6.5 million total viewers.

Created by Justin Adler and starring Dianne Wiest and James Brolin, the comedy revolved around one big, happy family and their milestone moments.

Freshman comedy “Fam” starred Nina Dobrev as Clem, a woman whose idea of a perfect life with her fiance (Tone Bell) is thrown off course when her out-of-control 16-year-old half-sister (Odessa Adlon) unexpectedly comes to live with her.

Corinne Kingsbury created “Fam” and executive produced the series with Aaron Kaplan, Wendi Trilling, and Dana Honor. The comedy was produced by Kapital Entertainment in association with CBS Television Studios.

“Fam” averaged 5.6 million total live viewers and a 0.89 in the 18-49 demographic.

Another freshman comedy, “Happy Together,” has also been canceled.

The show starred Damon Wayans, Jr. and Amber Stevens West as a 30-something couple who reconnect with their younger, cooler selves when pop star Cooper James (Felix Mallard) is drawn to their ordinary suburban life and unexpectedly moves in with them. Also featured in the series was Stephnie Weir and Victor Williams as Claire’s parents, and Chris Parnell as Cooper’s agent, Wayne.

The series was executive produced by Austen Earl, Tim McAuliffe, Ben Winston, Harry Styles, Michael Rotenberg, and Jonathan Berry. It was produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Fulwell 73 and 3 Arts.

It averaged 4.6 million viewers and a 0.85 in the 18-49 demo.

CBS has also opted not to push on with “Murhy Brown,” a revival of the 1980s-90s classic sitcom created by Diane English.

The series saw Candice Bergen return to broadcast television as the titular news legend, who decided to enter once more into journalism space amid the 24-hour news cycle and a vastly different political climate than when she (and the show) was last on.

Murphy (Bergen) reunited with most of her original “FYI” news team for a new show-within-the-show, including Corky Sherwood (Faith Ford), Frank Fontana (Joe Regalbuto) and Miles Silverberg (Grant Shaud). New cast members for this version of the series included Jake McDorman as Murphy’s now grown son, Nik Dodani as the new show’s social media director and Tyne Daly as the new owner of Phil’s Bar.

“Murphy Brown” was executive produced by English and Bergen and hailed from Bend in the Road Productions, Inc., in association with Warner Bros. Television.

It averaged 6 million total live viewers and a 0.84 in the 18-49 demo.

1. Gayle

May 11, 2019 at 2:30 pm

I never watched the original show! Never watched one of her new ones!

• SCG

May 11, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Me either.

• Ron

May 11, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I started watching the original because I’d seen Bergen I other stuff and like her. After a few episodes I decided she was just a miserable, condescending twit, and quit watching. I was mildly shocked when they decided to reboot a horrible show. Just go to show how desperate Hollywood is…

2. Jean

May 11, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Good. This political stuff is old. Glad it got canceled

3. Melissa

May 11, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Good!!! So sick of all this anti-Trump BullShit!!! Learn some damn respect, or at the very least, keep your pie holes shut like we did while enduring 8 miserable years with Obama!!!

• Tammi

May 14, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Agreed CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC AND YES EVEN GOX ALL SUK, I WATCH OANN ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK, IF YOUR
      PROVIDER doesn’t offer it ask,att /direct t.v channel 347 No OPINIONS JUST HONEST REPORTING also Download PROAMERICAONLY.ORG best social site

4. John Bloxson Jr.

May 11, 2019 at 2:46 pm

They on the left must really be beside themselves watching the Conservative comedy of Last Man Standing be a success.

• CBP

May 11, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Love it! “Last Man Standing” was just renewed for another season and I’m thrilled. I love Tim Allen and how he has stood up to the snarky Hollyweirdos. I’m done with most of them and it makes me laugh when I see shows like Candice Bergen’s cancelled. She is a loser in my opinion and I cannot stand her OR her politics. She is disgusting.

• Gail Ferraiolo

May 11, 2019 at 5:25 pm

You know Candance Beurguin is a man right?

• Tammi

May 14, 2019 at 10:00 pm

She HATED OUR PRESIDENT, so I HATE HER

5. Granny

May 11, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Can we cancel all these so called politically correct shows and channels and get some real honest to good shows. TV sucks.

• Elaine

May 11, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Totally agree

6. Shelba J Holmes

May 11, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Poetic justice me thins. Most of America despises having the elites talk down to us on TV with their left wing trash talk. The lesson in all of this is that we elected the President we wanted and we do not have any intention of watching you attempt to degrade our votes. Go home and shut up. Eventually, the nitwits will get the message.

• Arlene

May 11, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Love your answer! Thank you!

• Arlene Kincaid

May 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Great answer. I totally agree with you.

• Josey

May 11, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Mmmmmm…I doubt it. You’re giving them too much credit.

• Nancy C

May 11, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Dead on with your comment. Trump supporters are sick & tired of this one-sided BS!

• EvelynS

May 11, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Well said!

7. Love babies not kill them

May 11, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Killery is the kiss of death in more ways than one.. lets cancel her for good.

8. CBP

May 11, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I have very much disliked Candice Bergen since her original show from years ago had an episode on making fun of people with Tourette’s Syndrome. I cannot even look at her without loathing. I will never forget the disgust I felt when she was making fun of Tourette’s Syndrome sufferers. Never. She is a zero in MY book.

9. Paul Gordon

May 11, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I liked the original “Murphy Brown” show, which did NOT take itself so seriously; one of its episodes having her character show up at a politician’s office, start telling the secretary who she is, only to have that secretary cut her off at the knees with, “I don’t watch television; I have a LIFE!”

10. Paul Gordon

May 11, 2019 at 4:20 pm

I’ll always remember an episode of Candice Bergen’s “Murphy Brown” TV series in which she plays a TV news reporter showing up at a politician’s office, starts telling the secretary who she is, only to have that secretary cut her off at the knees with, “I don’t watch television; I have a LIFE!”

11. SandyT

May 11, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I had never watched her old series and when I did watch one episode of the new show and Hillary was a guest star, that did it for me. TUNE OUT!

12. Jule Ray Westcott

May 11, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I have been boycotting Hollyweird for 35 yrs now. I just watch fox news, and they are starting to annoy me now also. I just watch discovery, Natgeo and other true and documentary shows.

• Jaime.

May 12, 2019 at 9:08 am

Exactly.

• Tammi

May 14, 2019 at 10:03 pm

They all suck,I watch OANN ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK ATT/DIRECT TV CH 347.NO OPINIONS JUST HONEST REPORTING OF REAL NEWS ,ALSO BEST NEWSPAPER EPOCH TIMES AND NEW SOCIAL SITE PROAMERICAONLY.ORG ,THIS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD, ALL GREAT

13. LST

May 11, 2019 at 7:12 pm

This has no effect on me, I’ve never watched any of them. Most of what is called “comedies” these days is about as humorous as a lethal heart attack.

14. Yvonna Mann

May 11, 2019 at 7:56 pm

When the Criminal Traitor Hillary Clinton appeared on Murphy Brown, I changed the channel and never again tried to watch the Liberal Bull Sh’t

15. Joseph Kempski

May 11, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Oh well. No lose to me

16. Bill Collins

May 11, 2019 at 11:29 pm

They did well during the Clinton years, however, Murphy Brown ran into trouble with the MAGA hordes who found the scripts weak and ant-conservative/Trump/right-wing
    soft-punching, yawn-inducing and tiresome.

17. Ginny

May 12, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Glad these shows were canceled! Maybe a Hollywood &
    MSM is getting the message, America is sick & tired of these Continuous Political Negative Hit Jobs On The
    President Of The USA!!
    As usual Liberal Communist Democrats Believe they can
    Cram Their Ideas Down our Throats and Force Us To Accept Them!
    Democrats are called extremists because they don’t know realize they take things Over The Edge Of Extreme & It’s When It’s Time To Stop, Because They Went To Far!!!