News

CNN IS OVER! Watch Don Lemon’s SICK Reaction to Chicago Torture Video **MAKE THIS GO VIRAL

A group of THUGS in Chicago kidnapped a mentally disabled Trump supporter and tortured him for 48 hours. They streamed part of it live on Facebook and it became national news on Wednesday.

This was clearly the most obvious case of a racist hate crime and can only be described as PURE EVIL!

BUT NOT ACCORDING TO CNN’S DON LEMON!

Just days after having a drunken meltdown on CNN’s new years even broadcast, Lemon took to the air to DEFEND these thugs! You will VOMIT when you see his comment! (Scroll for video and Lemon’s quote)

Lemon says these 18 year old thugs are just kids being kids: (See Video Below)

“I DON’T THINK IT’S EVIL. I THINK THESE ARE YOUNG PEOPLE AND I THINK THEY HAVE BAD HOME TRAINING… AT 18 YEARS OLD, WHERE IS YOUR PARENT? WHERE’S YOUR GUARDIAN?”

If kidnapping, torturing, beating and forcing a disabled man to drink toilet water while screaming “f*ck white people and f*ck Donald Trump” isn’t evil, THEN I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS!

WATCH for yourself then SHARE on Facebook so we can spread this!

And here is the Don Lemon segment on CNN:

The mainstream media has been pushing this BOGUS narrative about violent Trump supporters, but the only real violence has come against Trump supporters.

There have been 21 recent documented cases of violence against Trump supporters…THE MEDIA IS IGNORING THIS SO YOU NEED TO SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK!

Source: Subjectpolitics

• Annette Racette says:

He needs to be fired !!! He also needs to remember that Karma is a Bitch and he better watch himself. He is a hater just like them thugs. I sure hope he doesn’t have children.

• Judy says:

The disabled man is a Trump supporter just because he is white? That is purely a hate crime no matter who this man supports.

• Jim says:

Don Lemon I thought you were a intelligent man but I can see I was Wrong I along with many others don’t intend to watch CNN as long as you are part of CNN.

• Sherri Knapp says:

Is he really saying that this isnt evil? WTF is wrong with him

• Donna says:

Seriously you f****** moron you blaming the parents . they’re 18 years old,they know the difference between right and wrong stop blaming everybody else for their actions. That’s like the ones grandmother said someone influenced her, really Grandma you raised her didn’t you teach her right from wrong, so maybe it was your fault.

• Kimberly says:

You guys are seriously IDIOTS!! He didnt say it wasnt a HATE crime he said it wasnt evil!!! Damn get the F off our high ignorant horses and actually understand what he said. Did you call the 3 white football players EVIL when they beat up and tortured a Black disabled boy, sodomized him with a hanger and called him racist names and made him sing a KkK song. NO! They didnt even get charged!!