Connect with us

Published

on

During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.

“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”

James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election.

“My wife and girls marched in the Women’s March, the day after President Trump’s inauguration,” he said. “At least my four daughters — probably all five of my kids, wanted Hillary Clinton to be the first woman president. I know my amazing spouse did.”

WATCH:

Advertisement
26 Comments
  • Robert says:

    Comet your wife is as ugly as Hillary. You and Bill need your eyes checked!

  • Foster Ryan says:

    Would love to see Comey in a cell next to Hilary. Who knows they might become jail house lovers.

  • SJCharlie says:

    Please thank your husband for handing the election to Donald Trump! It was the only good deed he has ever none.
    You two must have some great political conversations since the election.

  • Sandra says:

    She voted for Hillary, ALL BECAUSE SHE’S A WOMAN, knowing that she broke the law regarding her emails, lied to the people of the United States regarding Benghazi and feathered the Clinton Foundation’s nest by making back door deals while she was Secretary of State, This only proves she has sawdust for brains!

  • gerald diamond says:

    how about her honest she lies so much you can t tell when sheis telling the truth ,she is a trader look what she did with the uraineum and open boarders on and on nuts ,i want someone who will do the job like trump semper fi try it you might like it .

  • Glorai says:

    Glorai
    April 17, 2018 at 5:11 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Hillary has been positioning in the jobs that she needed him, therefore, he doesn’t need financial help.

  • CF

    News

    Arizona Legislature Calls for Immediate ‘Forensic Audit’ of Dominion Voting Machines

    Published

    on

    The Arizona House and Senate have called for an audit of the Maricopa County election software and equipment following allegations of fraud and other irregularities presented by President Donald Trump’s team earlier this week.

    In a news release Friday, GOP leaders of the Republican-controlled legislature sought an independent audit of Dominion Voting Systems software—used in Maricopa County—called for the audit.

    State Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, a Republican said that Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors “is supportive of conducting an independent audit of their voting software and equipment,” adding: “It is important we maintain all of the voting public’s confidence in our elections, and this is a positive step.”

    House Majority Leader Warren Petersen, a Republican, said that “a significant number of voters believe that fraud occurred,” citing “the number of irregularities” that allegedly occurred in Maricopa County and elsewhere in the state.

    “Especially concerning,” he said, “are the allegations made surrounding the vendor Dominion,” adding that the county needs to carry out a “forensic audit on the Dominion software to make sure the results were accurate.”

    The Epoch Times has reached out to Dominion for comment following Petersen’s statement. Maricopa County has not immediately responded to a request for comment.

    Previously, Dominion’s CEO and a spokesman have said it’s not possible to change votes from one candidate to another, as some witnesses claimed in affidavits and in legislature hearings across the United States. They also denied being able to monitor, in real-time, the tabulation of votes and have also denied that Dominion employees have access to the tabulation efforts, saying only county employees do.

    In the letter, Petersen was joined by Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, in calling on the county to audit the results.

    Their statement said that Maricopa supervisors have to “move expeditiously” on the forensic audit. The Electoral College will vote to certify the election on Dec. 14.

    On Monday, Maricopa GOP Chairwoman Linda Brickman, for example, told the Legislature in an event hosted by President Donald Trump’s lawyers, saying that she and her Democratic partner saw “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Joe Biden as they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that the machines couldn’t read.

    “I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told lawmakers on Monday. She said that her testimony was submitted in a sworn affidavit under perjury.

    “We were never told what, if any corrective action was taken,” Brickman asserted. “All I know is the next day, I was called outside the room that I was working in for signature verification by a supervisor who said, ‘I understand you caused some problems this week and you thought our machines were not working correctly.”

    Previously, Trump’s legal team and other lawyers have alleged that Dominion systems are compromised, which triggered a bevy of counter-statements from Dominion that they’re false.

    Continue Reading

    News

    Judge Orders Trump Admin to Fully Restore DACA Amnesty Program and Accept New Applications

    Published

    on

    The Trump administration was ordered by a federal judge on Friday to fully restore the controversial DACA amnesty program and accept new applications.

    President Donald Trump had made it one of his campaign promises in 2016 to shut down the Obama-era program that gave deportation deferral to illegal aliens who had been brought into the country as children. The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is also known as “The Dream Act” by its supporters.

    The ruling from Judge Nicholas Garaufis of the U.S. District Court in Brooklyn means that illegal aliens could apply for DACA deportation protection for the first time since 2017.

    In July, the Supreme Court ordered that the president could not simply end the program, but the administration responded by saying that they would slowly wind down the program instead. Chief Justice John Roberts joined the liberal wing of the court to cast the deciding vote against the administration.
    Among one of the policy changes was to grant DACA recipients work permits for only one year instead of two. Garaufis said that the Trump administration could not change the policy and ordered them to grant full 2-year work permits.

    Karen Tumlin, an attorney representing amnesty recipients and prospective applicants, praised the ruling.

    “Today’s ruling opens the door for more than one million immigrant youth who have been unfairly denied their chance to apply for DACA and secure their future in this country,” said Tumlin to CBS News.

    “Our brave plaintiffs have said from the beginning of this lawsuit that their home is here, and the court rightly recognized that today,” she added.

    Former vice president Joe Biden has said that his immigration plan includes reinstating the DACA program, and also seeking amnesty for up to 11 million illegal aliens who are present in the United States.

    Here’s more about the legal fight over DACA:

    Continue Reading

    News

    Nancy Pelosi Finally Admits It Was Her ‘Decision’ to Block COVID Relief for Americans

    Published

    on

    Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) admitted during a press conference on Friday it was Democrats’ decision to withhold crucially needed aid for Americans suffering from the effects of the COVID-19 lockdowns.

    When asked by CNN reporter Manu Raju if it was a “mistake” to wait months for a concerted effort to pass a clean COVID relief bill, Pelosi got defensive.

    “I’m going to tell you something — don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question if you want an answer. That was not a mistake, it was a decision, and it’s taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want. Now, that is it. Now the fact is, I’m very proud of where we are,” Pelosi said.

    She went on to say the reason why she wants to pass a bill now is because Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election and a number of vaccines are being produced.

    Continue Reading

    News

    Two Classified Reports From Pentagon UFO Task Force Have Been Leaked, Included is Photo That Shows ‘Silver Cube’

    Published

    on

    Two classified reports from the Pentagon’s task force used to “detect, analyze and catalog” UFOs have been leaked, both of which include photos of unidentified objects.

    Defense news website TheDebrief.org has published the reports, including an Oct. 16, 2019, email exchange between former Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Robert Burke and current Vice Chief of Staff for the Air Force Gen. Stephen Wilson. This exchange was obtained by a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request from The Debrief.

    “Recommend you take the brief I just received from our Director of Naval Intelligence VADM Matt Kohler, on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP),” Burke told Wilson in the email. Burke added that “SECNAV will get the same brief tomorrow at 1000,” likely referring to then-Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer.

    The leaked photo, taken off the East Coast of the U.S. by a “pilot’s personal cell phone,” was a part of the 2018 position report, one source told the news outlet. This report discussed what the unidentified silver “cube-shaped” object could be, with a list of possible explanations discussed, including the fact it could be “alien” or “non-human” technology.

    The 2020 photo, which has been leaked but is not widely available yet, is described as a triangle with white lights in each corner. This may be the more interesting photo, Nick Pope, a former employee and UFO investigator for Britain’s Ministry of Defense, told Fox News.

    “I’m more interested in the fact that this first photo has been leaked, and in the related leaking of information about the Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Task Force, where serving intelligence community personnel have shared insights from two intelligence position reports,” Pope said via email. “With my own defense background in this subject, three things stand out. Firstly, the description by one insider of the reports as ‘shocking’ — a word that begs the question what about UAP do these people find shocking. Secondly, the fact that the intelligence reports seem to have been given a surprisingly wide distribution in various intelligence agencies, and thirdly, the fact that the extraterrestrial hypothesis seems genuinely not to have been taken off the table.”

    Pope added he expects further leaks, noting he believes there is “a faction within government clearly wants this information to be released to the public.”

    The two position reports from 2018 and 2020 were widely circulated among the defense community, The Debrief added, citing interviews with multiple sources.

    The Pentagon has not yet responded to a request for comment from Fox News.

    In August, the Pentagon created a task force to investigate UFOs, or UAPs, following several unexplained incidents that have been observed by the U.S. military.

    The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force was launched by Deputy Defense Secretary David Norquist, boosting an effort by the Office of Naval Intelligence, officials said.

    It’s not yet clear how this new task force relates to the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), Pope told Fox News over the summer. Pope cited “former defense officials” with the group who were involved in work relating to UFOs.

    The AATIP was formed in 2007 at the behest of former Sen. Harry Reid, Fox News previously reported. It reportedly ceased operations in 2012, but in 2017, the New York Times reported the Department of Defense was still investigating potential episodes of unidentified flying objects.

    The creation of the task force follows inquiries from lawmakers about the subject. In June, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, instructed the director of national intelligence, the secretary of defense and other agency heads to compile data on “unidentified aerial phenomenon.”

    “The Committee remains concerned that there is no unified, comprehensive process within the federal government for collecting and analyzing intelligence on unidentified aerial phenomena, despite the potential threat,” lawmakers wrote in a report.

    In July, the New York Times reported that a small group of government officials, including Reid, and scientists believe objects of “undetermined origin” have crashed to Earth and been retrieved. The publication cited Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and a consultant for the Pentagon UFO program. Davis, who now works for defense contractor Aerospace Corporation, said he gave briefings on the recovery of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee and the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Oct. 21 and Oct. 23, 2019.

    In April, the Pentagon officially released videos of “unidentified aerial phenomena,” known as “FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast,” previously captured by Navy aircraft. The footage had circulated in the public for years. They were originally released to the New York Times and to The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, headed by Blink-182 co-founder Tom DeLonge.

    After the videos were released publicly, DeLonge said “UFOs are real” in a since-deleted tweet.

    Continue Reading

    Trending Today

    >