A crazy mask Karen went berserk in a Post Falls, Idaho Walmart over the weekend when she spotted customers without their faces covered.

The enraged, overweight woman began screaming at a group of teenagers: “You guys are abusing your freedom! Stop it!” the woman screamed as she punched the teen boy who was recording her with his cell phone.

“You think this is cute not wearing a mask,” the obese man said. “Get a damn mask and put it on your face.”

The teen boys showed incredible restraint and remained polite during the confrontation and assault.

According to North Idaho News, the teen’s parents called the police and pressed assault charges.

The teen’s mother, Jill Dickinson told North Idaho Exposed in an interview that she was angry when she saw the video of the woman assaulting her son.

“My blood was boiling,” she said. “We live in a country that we have freedoms. We have liberties. For my kids to walk into Walmart and get apprehended and accosted the way they did – it’s uncalled for.

“Walmart did nothing about it,” she said. “The employees — some of them stood around laughing – mask shaming with this couple.”

The irony of an obese couple lecturing young teens on health.

God bless the parents for pressing charges and standing up for our freedoms.

• Intellectual Impaler says:

YES! Let’s follow totalitarian orders and squelch American’s Freedoms by goose stepping like militant Nazi’s because my Liberal leanings preclude your Rights —— Fat ass with a pantyliner on my face spitting vitriol through it.

• PAULETTE says:

WELL ALL I KNOW IS IF THAT WERE ME OR MY CHILD ID BE IN JAIL CUZ SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT LIKE A LIGHT,THIS MASK WEARING HAS GONE TO FAR AND DOWN THE ROAD MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE SICK FROM BREATHING IN THEY’RE OWN CARBON DIOXIDE FOR SO LONG, IM 62 AND DISABLED ONLY GO TO THE STORE ONCE SOMETIME TWICE A MON,I CANT STAND WEARING THE MASK AND FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO PASS OUT,ITS TO HOT THEN YOUR BREATHING IN YOUR HOT BREATH,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP,THE WHOLE DAMN THING ALONG WITH THE KILLING OF FLOYD WAS DONE ON PURPOSE TO CREATE JUST WHAT YOUR SEEING AND WORSE IS COMING IF ITS NOT DEALT WITH.

• ERIC says:

I’d knock the motherfucker the fuck out, if they laid a hand on me, or my kids (IF I had kids, that is!)

• Concern Citizen says:

If everybody wear mask for 2 weeks, practicing social distance then the infected rate could be down to zero. I understand we all have our own freedom of how we can live, but this is pandemic and almost 5 millions got infected, it’s time to get rid of the virus!

• Intellectual Impaler says:

I’m sure Obama’s H1N1 numbers were that but he told his CDC to stop reporting his ineffectiveness in containment.

• PJ says:

Hey Theresa you say they attacked each other,wrong so like so many liberals twisting the truth to fit your own narrative, Wal Mart let them in because they know that this mandate is not enforceable, and you have crazy people out there with masks willing to do harm to others. And yes I give thanks daily we have a President like Donald Trump a President that cares about our great country.

• Ami says:

I just really wish somebody would do me that way I would wish they hadn’t.