A married couple in Dallas, Texas, awoke in the middle of the night to find an intruder rummaging through their room, and he was buck naked.

Trent Tate said that when he asked the intruder what he was doing, the man responded, “If you move, I’ll kill you.”

Tate says the man touched his wife, and when he noticed that he was naked, he took action.

“He was just looking over us,” Tate told The Dallas News. “He even touched my wife’s face to push her toward the bed.

“I noticed he was completely naked,” he added, “and that’s when I got triggered.”

Tate says he tackled the man while his wife called the police.

He says the man was remarkably docile after he was subdued.

“I had no idea if he was really a threat or not,” Tate explained. “When I had him on the ground, he didn’t try to fight back, he just listened to me and stayed on the ground.”

Police arrested the man, who was identified as 23-year-old Oscar Martinez Gomez. He was charged with burglary of a habitation, and also faces an immigration detainer, indicating he’s illegally present in the United States.

Police say he entered through an unlocked window, and they found a pair of scissors left on the window through which he entered.

The Tates say they have been traumatized by the experience and plan to move away from the home where they were accosted by Gomez.

Here’s a local news video about the bizarre altercation:

• Paula Blissett says:

Nothing will happen a slap on the wrist, then he will be released in the community,to assault and rob more American citizens…. What a rotten shame!

• N says:

Soros and his minions the NAZI Muslim Commie liberal party and RINOs are responsible for this treasonous act against the sovereignty of the U.S! It’s about time they’re are held accountable!Save the country from turning into another Commie shit hole!

• RockyMtn1776 says:

We can thank both political parties for this ! Our last 5 presidents refused to enforce our immigration laws. we are living with the results today.
    We have virtually no one standing up for us other than Trump and a few others. Both political parties want illegal aliens here and most are fighting Trump every inch of the way. Far to many of our elected officials were more than willing to sell their soul and their country for money, power and votes.

• LST says:

People wonder why I despise those spics.

• Ray says:

Ship him to Nancy’s house

• AFGus says:

Mr. Gomez would be in the local morgue had he entered my home…..naked or not. Two center mass, one in the head.

• Jasper says:

As God is my witness, this taco bender would have been a memory had he broke into my house. Thanks a bunch Washington. This is all Your fault.