Jeffrey Epstein “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre claimed that sex with foot-licking fetishist Prince Andrew was “the longest 10 minutes of my life,” according to a new report.

Giuffre made the lurid claim in a manuscript for “The Billionaire’s Playboy Club’” — her memoir about her alleged abuse at the hands of the late multimillionaire, his accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell and rich and powerful men, including the prince.

That manuscript is cited in court documents unsealed in New York last week.

Roberts, 36, wrote that during her encounters with the Duke of York, when she was only 17, he would be “adorning my young body, particularly my feet, caressing my toes and licking my arches,” according to The Sun.

Then, she alleged, “It wasn’t hard to get him wound up to the point where he just wanted to have the rest of me so we dried off from the cold and retired to my bedchambers for the longest 10 minutes of my life.”

“Moments later and without any real emotional attachment, he burst in ecstasy, leaving me to my own feelings of dismay,” she wrote. “As relieved as I was to see the experience come to pass with him, it was finally sinking in that I would never be anything more than but a muse.”

Giuffre has claimed she had sex three separate times with Prince Andrew after essentially being pimped out to him by Epstein and Maxwell.

The royal has vigorously denied those claims.

• PAULETTE says:

TIME FOR PEOPLE TO GO TO PRISON

• Nathan M. says:

You know, if Prince Charles had just married Camilla from the get-go instead of wasting his seed on a thirsty schoolteacher, the royal family would have been spared the humiliation of siring a footlicker and a simp. Instead here they are, with Andrew, Prince of Podophiles and Harry, Prince of Soy.

• Intellectual Impaler says:

Nathan I believe you got the Royals mixed up. Andrew is Charles’ brother. Diana was beautiful compared to Camilla. Charles should have married Camilla long ago considering they both wouldn’t win any beauty pageants. At least Prince William isn’t a spectacle of shame. He took after his Mum Diana.

• Nathan M. says:

Intellectual Impaler Haha, yup! Got him mixed up with Prince William. At least Diana can still rest easy knowing she has one son who isn’t bringing shame on the royal family.

• AB says:

Andrew is Charles’s brother, not his son.

• LST says:

So, the “royal” pecker wasn’t pleasing, HA HA!! And only 10 minutes, damn, at least I can last 15!