Black Lives Matter demonstrators converged on elderly diners Saturday in Pittsburgh, drinking their beverages, shouting obscenities, and smashing glasses in their rage.

The ongoing protests in some cities against police brutality and in support of the Black Lives Matter movement have clocked in at more than 100 days.

According to the Daily Mail, a parade of demonstrators charged down Pittsburgh’s streets on Saturday, screaming “F*** the white people” and more at outdoor diners.

A video highlighted by the outlet shows a crowd swarming a restaurant’s outdoor dining space, which was rife with people eating and dining.

The protesters begin to swear, shouting “F*** the white people that built the system” and more.

One demonstrator, with a bullhorn, also proceeded to tell those patrons dining outdoors that they were an “embarrassment.”

In the video, a woman wearing a “Nazi Lives Don’t Matter” T-shirt can be seen striding up to a group of elderly people. The unidentified woman then swipes the elderly woman’s beer from the table and swigs it down as demonstrators cheer.

In the background, the sound of glass shattering is heard as protesters chant “F*** the police,” and “no justice, no peace.”

According to the outlet, Pittsburgh police reportedly launched an investigation into the incident.

According to KDKA-TV, the demonstration began at about 4 p.m. local time.

“Starting around 4pm on Saturday afternoon, protesters gathered at Liberty Ave and Stanwix Street outside of the Port Authority T station and made their way to the county courthouse,” the outlet reported.

“Along the way, they stopped at intersection of Penn Ave and Ninth Street where protesters discussed the black experience in both America and in Pittsburgh,” the outlet added. ‘Once outside the county courthouse, the protesters called for the end of racism in policing.”

(Content warning: Rough language):

• Smokey says:

WHEN they start harassing you to “raise the fist” in support of their racist BS, “raise the fist” into their stomach, then ask “don’t you support my defending my life when threatened?”

• Rick says:

Keep voting for democrats and this will be the way of life.

• Karen Thomas says:

That’s real big of BLM……they go after those who can’t protect themselves or they go in a pack against 1 or 2 people. Never one on one with their equal. Real brave COWARDS.

• Moose says:

F*** the Black trash doing this in these inner city streets and neighborhoods.
    When everyone has had enough of this it will not end well for them.

• Allan says:

I have a lot of black friends and I’ve never been racist however these low-life motherfuckers are the epitome of a nigger! That fat beluga whale looking mother fucker is out protesting thinking the white people have it so much better than she does. Apparently not, her ass must have eaten a lot of big Macs to look like that! The sad part about all this is that if someone pulls a gun to defend themselves they will be tried for murder. I have a CCW and I’m a proud veteran of the US Marine corps, and like I said I have a lot of black friends but I wouldn’t hesitate a second to put a hole in one of these ignorant bastards! The sad part is they don’t give a shit about all of the white people who fought to free their dumbasses, they just want to scream and rant and steal anything they can! when the hell is the government going to grow a set of balls and lock these motherfuckers up, makes me sick!!!!!

• Dave says:

If that fat bitch did that to me, she would be swallowing glass.

• Norman Caudle says:

I hope the restaurant took care of their customers after what their customers went thru.