Well, she finally did it. Feminist Lutheran “pastor” Nadia Bolz-Weber has given abortion propagandist Gloria Steinem the vagina sculpture she made of Christian purity rings last year, reports The Blaze.

Last November, the founding pastor of Denver’s House for All Sinners and Saints — who once described herself to The Washington Post as a “tatted-up, foul-mouthed” leader of a “new, muscular form of liberal Christianity” — announced on Twitter her “massive art project” to create a golden idol to female genitalia in protest of evangelical purity.

“Beginning November 12th, until December 17th, you’ll have the opportunity to send in your purity rings to be melted down and recast into a golden vagina,” she explained on her website about her plans to create her feminist idol. “This sculpture will be unveiled at the 2019 Makers Conference.”

Women who sent Bolz-Weber their purity rings were given a “certificate of Impurity as well as a SHAMELESS, impurity ring.” Evangelicals sometimes refer to such purity rings as “promise” or “chastity” rings. They are typically given to young girls as a sign of promise to abstain from pre-marital sex.

When Bolz-Weber received enough rings, she had to hire a female welder to create the vagina statue after five men refused to make it. Upon presenting the statue to Steinem at the 2019 Makers conference, the feminist pastor denounced the purity rings as a “footnote” in a vast history.

“Every single thing and person that seemed so powerful as to feel inescapable, I name them, and then I just go ‘footnote,'” Bolz-Weber said. “I mean, seriously — Pontius Pilate? He’s a footnote. Your bully from middle school? Footnote. Your depression? Footnote. Your sh*tty boss? Footnote. All those things are very real, and the harm that they have on us and the world is also real.”

“But to me, the whole point of having faith is that it allows us to believe in a bigger story than the one we tell ourselves,” she added. “Those purity rings are a footnote.”

Bolz-Weber explained to HuffPost at the 2018 Makers Conference her motivation to “take down” the evangelical purity culture.

“This thing about women that the church has tried to hide and control and that is a canvas on which other people can write their own righteousness ― it’s actually ours,” Bolz-Weber said. “This part of me is mine and I get to determine what is good for it and if it’s beautiful and how I use it in the world.”

The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America has developed generally liberal views on abortion, homosexuality and universalism. Bolz-Weber said her denomination has largely supported her.

According to The Christian Post, the modern purity movement among evangelicals began in the 1990s and 2000s partly because of Joshua Harris’ 1997 book “I Kissed Dating Goodbye,” in which he suggested that dating should only be for preparing for marriage. Harris has since apologized for that viewpoint, saying he presented an unhealthy view of recreational dating.

“I didn’t leave room for the idea that dating could be a healthy way of learning what you’re looking for in a long-term relationship, that it could be a part of growing personally,” he admitted. “I gave the impression that there was one formula that you could follow, and if you followed that, you’d be happily married, God would bless you, and you’d have a great sex life and marriage. Obviously, the real world doesn’t work that way.”

1. Leesa

February 19, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Gloria Steinem is a shriveled up old shrew who could probably use the award. Proud of THAT award only shows how much she is out of touch with real women. The only other thing that may up stage her is the anorexic tattooed piece of garbage who thinks this is appropriate.

• Gary Love

February 19, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Great summary!

2. Laurie

February 19, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Charming. These nasty creatures sure as heck don’t represent me. I want nothing to do with them, their pink hats or golden vaginas. Yuuuck.

3. Al

February 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Sick, sick, sick. That’s all I have to say about these mentally deficient, confused women who are constantly putting on shows.

4. MissD

February 19, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Sooooo this is what it has come to ! ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

5. William

February 19, 2019 at 4:12 pm

These people are BRAIN DEAD.

6. Joseph Kempski

February 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Purity my ass. Nothing on her is pure

7. P

February 19, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Sick!

8. Granny

February 19, 2019 at 4:44 pm

I didn’t read the whole article because I had to go puke after just starting it. You women are pure idiots, I mean pure idiots. And then they print your crap. We real women worked so had all our lives to gain knowledge and respect, and you fricken dumb ass women, and I use that lightly, have taken it away from us. God Bless this country.. sodom and gamorea. You are disgusting.

9. Melody Ann Bacak

February 19, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Idols went out with the Old Testament, when the Savior atoned for all of us. Our choices and non repentance will be used against us in the final day. I’m so glad I understand His gospel, these people are not who I am. I hope and pray they figure out whose side they should be on!

10. Gayle

February 19, 2019 at 6:06 pm

These pucks are pure evil, crazy, disgusting, scum! God help their demented souls!

11. Michigander

February 19, 2019 at 7:27 pm

What a sick world we live in.

12. Linda

February 19, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I have to say when I first glanced the top pic, I thought the Feminist “pastor” was actually a Hell’s Angel’s “old lady”. But, upon a closer look at the pic, it turned out to be much worse!!

13. Rebecca Holstine

February 19, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Those pink hat wearing, Gloria Steinem, or nasty women do not represent me. I am a Feminist and have been all my life. But I didn’t have to have a vagina sculpture to get on in life or feel proud of myself. I learned it at the feet of my mother. Who was left a widow in 1952, at the age of 30 with 3 small children and a living to make. I learned women can be tough, smart and do anything and still not act like an idiot or hate men. I love men and not just as a SEX PARDNER. I love them because they are masculine and different from me. I like what they bring to the table. I also had a career doing what I liked and had 4 children and stayed home with them when I wanted. I paid no attention to the feminist telling me I could have it all…I did it my way. And said the hell with them. The women today only know group think…no ideas of their own. They are noting more than pawns in the game some leaders are playing. They are not true feminist.