A week after Fox News host Jeanine Pirro went after Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar for wearing a hijab her show has been pulled from the schedule. The announcement came mere hours before her show was set to air on Saturday.

Fox News Channel replaced tonight’s broadcast of Jeanine Pirro’s weekly program with a repeat episode of its documentary series “Scandalous,” just days after the 21st Century Fox-owned cable-news network said it condemned remarks the outspoken host made about Minnesota Democrat Ihan Omar.

The change in Fox News’s schedule was evident in an on-screen cable guide. But a Pirro broadcast had been placed in newspaper TV listings for this evening.

When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson said, “We’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters” and declined to elaborate.

During her broadcast last Saturday, Pirro, a former New York prosecutor, suggested Omar, a Democractic representative, did not respect the law set down by the Constitution of the United States. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution?” Pirro asked.

A handful of advertisers have in recent days expressed their unease. Personal-finance marketer NerdWallet, pharmaceutical advertiser Novo Nordis and online marketplace Letgo have indicated in press statements they will all stop running ads in Pirro’s program.

Fox News condemned the words of its popular host in a statement it issued after she made her controversial remark.

”We strongly condemn Jeanine Pirro’s comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar,” the network said in a prepared statement. “They do not reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her directly,” it said.

Rep. Omar responded to the controversy. “Thank you, @FoxNews. No one’s commitment to our constitution should be questioned because of their faith or country of birth,” she said via Twitter.

President Trump expressed his support of the Fox News host in a tweet on Sunday morning.

While the circumstances suggest she has been suspended, there is no indication that she has been fired. After all, Pirro is one of the highest-rated weekend cable news hosts on TV.

It is unclear when Pirro will return to air. A source later told CNN’s Brian Stelter that Pirro was suspended for two weeks.

1. Hedy

March 17, 2019 at 8:42 pm

No more FOX NEWS for me

• Peter Smith

March 17, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Brave station doing a flip on Judge Jeanine with her ratings week in and out.

So has Ausie Dad, Rupert, been done over by 2 sons of left leaning attitudes?

• Packrat

March 19, 2019 at 7:42 am

I guess I’m going to “Letgo” any future business with “Nerdwallet”. Pirro’s show was an opinion show and she expressed her opinion.

• Jule Ray Westcott

March 17, 2019 at 9:20 pm

same here. Going to OAN channel. Ever since the Murdoch sons took over Fox has become more to the let and going for the PC crap. I believe they fired Tucker also.

• Bob Hennessey

March 17, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Fox viewers are planning a total boycott of The Fox news channel starting Mar 24 til she is returned to the schedule. so if Fox thinks that sponser boycotts are a worry wait til their entire audience boycotts them. The damn fools running that network are just plain stupid cowards bowing down to
        CNN their apparent new boss.

• Jane Hoyle

March 18, 2019 at 2:17 am

Why wait til the 24th. Boycott FOX News now!

• Arlene

March 18, 2019 at 4:17 am

They are bowing down to muslims .

• Maureen

March 18, 2019 at 1:16 pm

You are right on the money. They can say whatever they want about Jews (and I’m not Jewish), but don’t make a truthful comment about Muslims. They should have to take their oath on a Bible and NOT the Koran. We are a Judeo-Christian country (no matter what Obamanation says!).

• Dean Perry

March 18, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Finally! Allah be praised!

• Arlene

March 18, 2019 at 4:33 am

I will not go back period

• Jackie

March 18, 2019 at 9:45 am

Definitely will not watch. Her show was highly rated. What’s wrong with Fox

• Emily Fister

March 18, 2019 at 11:45 am

I can’t believe Fox did this to Judge Jeanine….how could they….the democrats can say anything and NOTHING is done; the late night show hosts say anything; and nothing is done. Lately I’ve been seeing a turn around on Fox about different issues….when Bill Riley left, I almost left, now I probably will leave and watch something else….thanks for Mar 24 boycott….I will do it. The new group running Fox news is weak. Someone out there please help….

• Ron A

March 18, 2019 at 12:01 pm

By the way, if they don’t put Judge Jeanine Pirro back on I’ll be BOYCOTTING anything associated with Fox, FX, FXX along with hopefully millions of others and moving the OAN Channel.

• Ron A

March 18, 2019 at 11:55 am

It’s actually Murdoch son’s wife who’s a left leaning liberal and obviously his son is a total wimp allowing his #MeToo wife to castrate him unless he turns For News and it’s commentators into puppets like they are at CNN ordering them to say what they’re told rather then letting them be themselves, ahh, liberal socialism, isn’t it just fascinating.

• pamela bouchey

March 17, 2019 at 9:27 pm

I’m officially out! No more Fox news in our household. They won’t miss us, because they think they’re too big too fail and money means more than their followers,also all the people who made Fox what it is today have been made fools of by Fox.

• RAY

March 17, 2019 at 9:53 pm

NO MORE fox news till she returns. !!!

• Richard Young

March 17, 2019 at 10:32 pm

BIG THUMBSUP!

• judy

March 18, 2019 at 12:19 am

No more Fox for me either…until they bring her back!

• boocat

March 18, 2019 at 3:11 am

Good riddance to you. Have fun in Propaganda Land.

• Christina

March 18, 2019 at 5:44 am

Love to watch the Jeanine show. The media constantly spread fake stories. I only watch Fox News nowadays. Hers is one of the few shows that dares to speak the truth. Why isn’t Omar got suspended with her anti-Semitic rhectorics????

• Tom Wagner

March 18, 2019 at 8:23 am

Fox!! Go back to your roots and stop trying to be CNN!

• Diane Nelms

March 18, 2019 at 10:17 am

I am extremely angry at FOX news.
      YOU are suppressing any open thoughts of your hosts. “Oh, I’m sorry” is what you force them to say if isomeone might be offended. Why can’t you back up your hosts instead of “discciplining them “? The other channels lie and mislead the public but you aren’t much better anymore. You bow down to the anyone who may oppose what your host may talk about even in THEIR opinion. If you want to apologize then fine but forcing the Judge to retract her words is wrong. Their are other sights that I can follow for the news and start watching more movies.

• Tony

March 18, 2019 at 11:01 am

Fox News has no balls. What do you think of the other fake news channels and all the bull they put out. Put her back on or you will lose more people, I can’t see you sticking up for Omar she is dumb as a box of rocks!

• judy

March 18, 2019 at 11:45 am

GO TO FOX NEWS FACEBOOK PAGE AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL….THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEE ALL OF THESE COMMENTS…THEN GO TO THE JUDGE’S FACEBOOK PAGE AND TELL HER YOU STAND WITH HER! NO MORE FOX FOR ME EITHER, NOT UNTIL THEY PUT HER BACK ON THE AIR…SHE STATED THE TRUTH AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN STAND FOR THE TRUTH IS TO BOYCOTT FOX NEWS!!!

• Shirley Kiefer

March 18, 2019 at 12:36 pm

I watch mostly C-Span & One America News. Don’t understand why the sponsors are more afraid of Fox News than they are of CNN & MSNBC. The names they call the president on those channels is UNAMERICAN!!

• June Boyer

March 18, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Well I am done with Fox News too

• Brian

March 18, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Agree…One America News…will be my choice from now on….

• Pat

March 18, 2019 at 5:54 pm

No more Fox News for me Not to many good ones left on fox Kind of leaning toward the liberal and giving them lots of air time Don’t tune in to watch a bunch of libs spru the ugly cra about President Trump

• cbp

March 18, 2019 at 7:43 pm

ME EITHER! I am DONE with FOX NEWS

• Steven Hairsine

March 18, 2019 at 8:29 pm

Jeanine Pirro is absolutely the best in the business. She calls things as she sees them and I do too. If I’m looking for someone to advise me in putting my remarks together for my column, to the point. Jeanine is the first one I’ll ask. As long as she is on air I’m sticking with her.

• Donna Breeden

March 19, 2019 at 2:15 pm

No More FOX NEWS For either! Why should the Judge who is speaking the truth lose her job which she does percent correct when a Muslins come into our Country changing the way our Government does things she isn’t like Jews or Israel but our God in Heaven said to trust & protect Israel. NOT ANY OTHER PERSON THING OR MUSLINS LAW doesn’t believe in our Lord. Fox News your mistake!!

2. Bill Phillips

March 17, 2019 at 8:43 pm

I love her. This is disgraceful

3. Larry Lewis

March 17, 2019 at 8:45 pm

So the first amendment does not apply to Christians and Jews? I thought Fox had more balls than to fold to the mob. I am ashamed of Fox and its leaders. Islam is the face of evil and we Americans had better wake up and smell the roses. If you don’t believe me read the koran. It admonishes all muslims when they meet an infidel, that’s anyone who is not muslim, to either convert them, enslave them or if all else fails kill them. Wake up America.

• Bryant Wood

March 17, 2019 at 9:33 pm

I too am shocked that FOX caved in and took the Judge off their network! I’m so angry and I won’t watch that station again! That was the only station I watched for getting the truth about what’s going on! I have a huge family down here in Texas and FOX was the only station we watched, as THEY WERE telling the whole truth of what’s happening in the world!

• Marlene Langert

March 18, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Watch OAN. They are very conservative and show it, esp on 8:00pm eastern time, The Daily Ledger and 9:00pm with Liz.

• JB

March 17, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Omar’s words are what should be condemned and Fox news is on the wrong side on this one!!!!

• JOAN DAVENPORT

March 18, 2019 at 7:38 am

you are exactly right about Islam…..dangerous to be a Christian around a muslim………

4. Jean

March 17, 2019 at 8:47 pm

me either. If anything,Omar should be taken off the air permanently. Fox had better get the Judge back on NOW!!!

• Tina Kopitskie

March 17, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I agree. I thought Fox was the station that I watch faithfully. No more. Instead of standing up to our constitution you stand up for that of a foreign country. And a bad one at that. Omar should be taken off the air and also removed from Congress. She is not a loyal congress woman to this country. She does not deserve to continue as a member of Congress. Fox is a fool for removing Pirro for telling the truth.

5. Gus Yniguez

March 17, 2019 at 8:51 pm

That’s B***S**t!!! Ilhan Omar can spew her hate speech repeatedly and we all have to forgive her and give her a third pass. But Jeanine Pirro makes one comment and she gets taken down. Jeanine and Bill O’Reilly would start their own network.

6. Polly

March 17, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Fox is no better than CNN,MSNBC and all the other liberal stations

7. Dt

March 17, 2019 at 8:53 pm

This is war. They can say the most disgusting things and they are not accountable. I.e cnn , the view , msnbc, cbs, nbc,abc….They are taking over your airways one by one whether you support them or not they WILL come for you! This is war.

8. Bryant Wood

March 17, 2019 at 8:54 pm

If FOX NEWS caves in that easily, I will no longer watch them! I and my whole family are Republicans and there was absolutely nothing wrong with what Ms. Pirro said about that horrible Ilhan Omar! FOX should have stood with Jeanine Pirro, ALL THE WAY!! I’m furious! FOX has been the ONLY station I watch and there’s millions more people who are furious with FOX now! Hope you are happy that you’ve lost most of your Fan base now!

9. Robert

March 17, 2019 at 8:55 pm

It is a shame when some refuse to accept “reality and truth” – The judge was stating the truth about reality – refusing to be politically correct to avoid controversy! I am upset that Fox “canned” the judge – compromising to alleviate the pressure of reality !

10. Donna Honsberger

March 17, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Fox News is “fair and balanced”?? Hmmmm….I’m not so sure. What’s wrong with a starting a conversation? Please bring Jeanine back….we need her especially now…these are desperate times for conservatives.

11. dave

March 17, 2019 at 8:55 pm

FOX IS THE SAME AS COMMUNIST NETWORK NEWS

12. Anne

March 17, 2019 at 8:57 pm

No more Fox News for me

13. meozzie

March 17, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Fox needs to put her back on or they will suffer the same fate as CNN. I am extremely disappointed in them! From now on I will cautiously watch. If anything else happens I will tune [email protected]

14. Phil

March 17, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I’m watching NewsMax from now on. No more Fox unless they apologize to Pirro and put her back on the schedule.

15. dw

March 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Bring Judge Jeanine back or no more Fox News here.

16. Phillip LIGHTFOOT

March 17, 2019 at 9:03 pm

So it is perfectly acceptable for Democrats to berate and humiliate Conservatives but get some Conservative to stand up to the crap Dems are laying down, then it is time for a crucifixion. One thing about the judge, she does have the courage of her convictions. I sure hope we have not seen the last of the judge and she finds a spot on Blaze TV.

17. karen christanell

March 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I am not happy about the treatment of Judge Jeanine. Do what’s right and put her back on, FOX. She did nothing to deserve this treatment.

18. Buckwheat7

March 17, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Fully support Judge Jeanine. Fox leadership is gutless!

19. Susan Swayze

March 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Fox you really goofed big time with the Judge. Shame on you! Shame on you for supporting a non-American congress woman who should NOT be in the US Congress. The dems and all those wearing head gear can spew their hate at everyone else and that’s acceptable; the Judge speaks the truth without being PC and you guys cut her off. What a travesty!! No more FOX for me…..

20. JANET E WALKER

March 17, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Once again, the liberal/socialist left has scored a victory over the people of the USA…
    It is sad that opinions and comments by conservatives (or anyone who doesn’t agree with the “other side”) are being silenced. This is the democracy all those idiot liberals are talking about? If the Muslims, or any other sect, want to live by their rules, then move back to where you came from and do your thing.
    We do NOT subscribe to the Koran/Quaran or its views…this country was founded on Christian principles, the Bible has been the book on which oaths were administered and was the basis of our government. Separation of church and state does NOT mean that they must be kept separate…only that one should not be used to browbeat or overtake the other. We have freedom of speech, freedom of expression of our views, and freedom to believe or live as we wish.
    These jackasses who come here and attempt to take over our government, our lives and our minds, need to be rounded up & shipped back to their original domociles.
    Judge Jeanine Pirro just calls it like she sees it…that is why people like her and listen to her. She calls a spade a spade, is not intimidated by those who are doing damage to our country.
    Bring her back, let her speak…as is HER RIGHT…FOX news has been myu only network of choice for a long time but it won’t be now. All the money, influence and chicanery in the world cannot destroy what is right. You might get away with some things now, but rest assured, GOD is still in control and He will make things right. Satan has gotten a grip on so many of these folks, he offers them all the things to make their lives comfortable and removes the guilt of hurting others from them…but someday, they will all have to face GOD and answer for their indiscretions. Satan/Beelzebub was cast out of Heaven because he wanted to be more powerful…well, his power is waning, the batteries are losing power and he’s going to suffer just like his minions.

• Bryant Wood

March 17, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Janet Walker-You said exactly what all of us wanted to say! I am so upset with the FOX station now! That was the only one my whole family was watching, simply because they told the truth about what’s happening in our world! Judge Jeanine is a breath of fresh air, in keeping us informed of what’s actually happening within the USA and we had someone who told the actual truth! Hannity will probably be the next one to be fired, as he doesn’t “buckle under” either!

21. Laurence Daniels

March 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Fox News had best reinstate Judge Jeanine or forever be known for bowing down to Pelosi and her mob of snowflakes, Omar included! She believes in the Koran, which is certainly enough to question herloyalty to Americans and the USA> If those of you in charge at Fox News don’t understand that, then you are equally guilty with Pelosi, Omar and the Left, of having total disregard for the safety and security ogf the average American!

22. Joseph Kempski

March 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm

So fox news likes to kiss asshole. No more fox news for me

23. Jerry

March 17, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I have watched Fox faithfully for years. Now I am not so sure. Really surprised. “Fair and Balanced” has just lost its charm.

• marilyn peterson

March 17, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Agreed

24. Joy

March 17, 2019 at 9:17 pm

It is a huge schame that as a citizen or a spokeperson for the citizens reporters are consistently being attacked and condemned by the so call Democrat party. JUST look at the past predominantly anyone who agrees to testify or actually be able to clear up various points either dies or is killed in a so call freak accident. ONE would think we are back in the age of Al Copin, Jack the Rittler , Baby face Nelson etc you get the point. WE had problems but we had people in office that were there to and did something to rid us of the trouble. The American people should take a hard look as to who they are electing. WE are a strong country something we need to remind ourselves and others. OUR CHILDREN GRANDKIDS NEED TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY TO BECOME WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO IN LIFE NOT BE TOLD BY THE GOVERNMENT. PRESIDENT TRUMP is trying get rid of the swamp rats. Thankyou Mr.President. God Bless you and your family.

25. Joseph Kempski

March 17, 2019 at 9:18 pm

So much for fox news. I guess fox would stand behind nazis

26. James Stennett

March 17, 2019 at 9:18 pm

The JUDGE has more testicular fortitude than the entire group of so called leadership at Fox news.
    When are the fox leaders going to turn the station into a cnn affiliate?

• JOAN DAVENPORT

March 18, 2019 at 7:47 am

probably any day now….don’t forget Fox is run by Murdoch’s two left, liberal sons so we can expect this kind of news from now on from Fox…..

27. JAN

March 17, 2019 at 9:19 pm

re @OliverDarcy’s comment on Twitter about a two week suspension for Judge Jeanine Pirro…

What the hell???? She tells the truth, gets suspended/fired and ridiculed…but Ilhan Omar, Regina Tlaib and AOC spew their stupid, hateful rhetoric and are given kudos for speaking out, thanking the media and others for standing up for them….
    THIS WORLD IS SO F….D up!
    When the Congress recently passed thier bill regarding hate speech, they couldn’t even bring themselves to name the offender…I will name her….Ilhan Omar, the disgusting piece of camel dung that does not subscribe to our laws or way of life…she needs to go back to the sand or whatever rock she craweld out from under….

28. Elaine Sanders

March 17, 2019 at 9:23 pm

So is FOX NEWS now in the business of censorship?? I love the Judge’s show and she only spoke the truth.
    When did the First Amendment only apply to one side? FOX NEWS needs to bring back the Judge’s show and stop caving to the liberal left!! After the offensive and disgusting remarks made by Omar, I applaud Judge Pirro’s calling out Omar!!!

29. Shari Early

March 17, 2019 at 9:25 pm

She’s only telling the truth. That anti-Semitic POS is a blight on the US but when someone tells the truth about her they get kicked to the curb. Fox news just got placed with CNN in my book.

30. Sandy

March 17, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Fox News once again proves they cannot handle the truth!
    They don’t mind that Omar wears her damn hijab while in congress and makes anti-Semitic comments but God forbid anyone calling out that Muslim pos!

31. Larry Reid

March 17, 2019 at 9:26 pm

“Hang in there, Judge”…don’t let those English European Socialist Imports jerk you around.Only thing they do on reg basis is count up the value of the family jewels. They are appeasers and stand for nothing of value,,,they seek and ferret out the easy way that makes them heros to their social circle cronies. Tell’em to go pound sand…we’ll follow you on your next project where ever you find it.

32. Donna

March 17, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Fox news has beem doing this action for quite some time! Is it possible since the senior Murdock retired his sons and their WIFES has stepped in with some liberal agency’s to over haul Fox? So far, I don’t see many on there that I am really pleased about, except Hannity, sonetines Laura Ingraham, the rest I rarely watch and I do like LIFE, LIBERTY, AND LEVIN! But what we have here is news organizations cow towing down to extremists groups on the left and what Jeanine Purro said was RIGHT ON! These woman who has taken control of Congress now with their anti-Semitic comments is a disaster to the constitution and the oath of office they took to protect our freedoms! Instead they do believe in their Islamic laws, sharia law for one and come out and admitted they hate Jews! Its on record and they have no,place in our Congress or in this country!Fox News needs to get a hold of that constitution and read it! Just because there is freedom of expression doesn’t mean you can overtake a country to believe in your thoughts and Islamic laws! That’s what is happening here, and Judge Jeanine expressed that vehemently! I say The real conservatives like Jeanine, Hannity, Ingraham, Levin should all get their own backers that won’t melt every time someone doesn’t like what they say and start a new Program. In the meantime, everyone should be calling Fox and demanding to buck up and stand for what is right! And maybe we should boycott their sponsors!!

33. Jerry Owens

March 17, 2019 at 9:29 pm

I have watched Fox faithfully for many years. Now I am not sure they need mean to watch. Why should I? So much for “Fair and Balanced”

34. Bob Naance

March 17, 2019 at 9:32 pm

I guess I’m less inclined to watch FOX now. Hannity,Tucker Carlson, and Laura are about the only reason I watch besides Pirro. They need to start another channel. FOX is becoming another CNN.

35. Margie

March 17, 2019 at 9:36 pm

There is nothing she can say that isn’t true. Best to put her in the air or lose many who watch. The sons are doing the best they can to destroy
    FOX news. I watch very little compared to what I used to watch. This is a great way to irritate many

36. Mickey

March 17, 2019 at 9:37 pm

FOX NEWS IS OUT AT MY HOUSE. I’M REMOVING THEIR APP ON MY PHONE AND UNSUBSCRIBING TO ANYTHING THEY SEND OUT.

37. coachpan

March 17, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Her next up opening monolog will set records!

38. Joyi DB

March 17, 2019 at 9:42 pm

EFF U, Focks!! I no longer have a TV, so I only get what I want from the Internet and those sites that replay certain (very effective!) clips from our favorite Fox News shows. Judge Jeanine is a national treasure, and I’m certain that she will DEFINITELY land on her feet somewhere that’s even better than FNN (Foolish News Network? Effed News Network? Flimsy News Network? Come up with your own name!!) We definitely have to find, develop and nourish alternative news sources, or our 1st Amendment goose is cooked!!

39. SFC D Monk

March 17, 2019 at 9:44 pm

So you dump her and keep Juan William…….. Goodbye FOX. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Catherine Conrad

March 18, 2019 at 3:13 am

Totally true! She is always right on, with well-reasoned opinions. Juan Williams is a knee-jerk liberal with flaccid attempts at logic. Get him the heck off Fox and bring back Judge Jeanine.

40. Bob Klyczek

March 17, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Bye Fox, another liberal sh!tshow.

41. Jack Roth

March 17, 2019 at 9:53 pm

It looks like I’ll be looking for some other source of the news that I want to hear.

42. R. F. Nance

March 17, 2019 at 9:57 pm

I would like to see her on the Supreme Court. Her assessment may not apply to all Muslims, but there is no shortage of these people who would bring harm to our country. I wouldn’t board an aircraft with her seated as a passenger. I don’t think Juan Williams would either.

43. Beverly Miller

March 17, 2019 at 9:58 pm

I fully support Judge Jeanine. I am very concerned about Fox News management’s apparent embrace of political correctness, political weakness and an attitude that will only hurt conservative staff and viewers. Count me among those who are cautiously watching for now.

44. Ed

March 17, 2019 at 10:03 pm

We’ve been losing Fox for some time now, little by little. Money talks and we’d all be less than surprised to find out who’s behind this travesty.

45. Gerald Cline

March 17, 2019 at 10:13 pm

This is BULL SHIT…!!!! Another attempt to shut the opposition to Political Correctness up. Who’s next? Carlson? Hannity? FOX has already axed several popular hosts who have said something Politically Incorrect. At this rate they are soon going to be the ALL RINO, ALL THE TIME network.

46. MJ

March 17, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I am very disappointed and disgusted with Fox. I have watched it for years, almost 24/7, whether in my home or listening by radio. Judge Jeanine didn’t say anything that was untrue. I can’t believe Fox executives would find her words more offending about Ilan Omar than Ihan Omar’s own words against the Jews! I will also start watching OAN channel. The Democrats, Socialists, Muslims and Illegal Immigrants are destroying this country and the crooked bias Media are helping them!

47. Richard Young

March 17, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Fox News just fired Jeanine Pirro for telling the truth? I have been watching them since the last Presidential election of 2016 but will no longer. I really wanted to watch them for the 2020 election as well. All the programs I have set to record on Fox will now be deleted from my line-up. They have done exactly what the fucking Liberal left has wanted. THEY CAVED IN!

EVERYONE OF US SHOULD WRITE A MESSAGE TO FOX TO BRING HER BACK OR THEIR RATINGS WILL DROP!

48. Ann

March 17, 2019 at 10:22 pm

GO TO OAN FOLKS. WHO NEEDS FOX!!!!

49. Woody W Woodward

March 17, 2019 at 10:25 pm

And here I believed that FOX understood that Judge Pirro was one of the network’s major stars. Guess not, when one of this country’s self identified Jew haters and religious radicals has the power to dictate the network’s programming. Just who the hell does FOX think watches their network?

50. John Bloxson Jr.

March 17, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I will not completely Boycott but I will go to selective time slots Hanity and Tucker Carlson but I am going to show these Murdock Butt holes my great displeasure they have been the only fair and balanced reporting now the cancel The Judge for telling the truth that is complete Pig crap!!! Freedom of thought and speaking the whole truth are understood attack as never before and these butthole Advertisers can go to Hades it will be a cold day in Hell before they get my business. Threatened by piles of Pig manure. Ilhan Omar is a Anti Semite and anti America Pig and should be run out of America for the Terrorist backer she is.

51. Richard Young

March 17, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Maybe it’s time for supporters of Judge Jeanine Pirro should mount a protest at Fox News from dawn to dusk telling them to BRING BACK JUDGE JEANINE and will not leave until she is brought back.

52. Richard Cole

March 17, 2019 at 10:43 pm

If this becomes a permanent change then I am done with Fox.

53. Henry

March 17, 2019 at 10:51 pm

FUCK FOX NEWS!

54. Judy Hall

March 17, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Such a sad day. I cancelled the Fox Nation subscription I had, as well

55. mileaway

March 17, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Pretty soon ALL will have caved to the evils of Islam. There will be no freedom of thought or speech.
    Islam is evil, always has been, always will be.
    Where is the outrage when Islam creates the murders and destruction of lives.
    When will we see people stand for what is right and refuse to accept evil as the norm.
    Fox is caving. Soon there will be none left to present the “Fair and Balanced”!

• mileaway

March 17, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Where is the outcry? Where is the justice. Where are the lowered flags? Where are the leaders of Islam? What LIE will they tell now!

• t. jones

March 17, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Mileaway…What you and many others have written is the Honest to Gods truth..Fox is quickly losing its good name. I can not brag for Fox any more “how it is the only truth on what is happing in this crazy world of Politics”.Please do not let Fox go to the sh** pit of CNN MSNBC and any others of their kind..We TRUE LOYAL PATRIOTS OF FREEDOM IN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THIS UNIVERSE need a dependable News outlet to put the truth out not the garbage of the fakers/fu***rs. We know who I write of..I will still watch TUCKER, HANNITY and LAURE INGRHAM..The JUDGE is well spoken and tells the truth the fact Fox put her on hold over a JEW HATER a person whose ideology is to take over our country and kill off what the heathens class as unbelievers we the true people of America..I would LOVE to see all of her KIND sent back to a country of origin and not allow entrance except Christians…As I write this It is hard to except that Fox has put one of the best there is to offer THE JUDGE on Leave????? Fox better smarten up and get their sh** together on who their true supporters are..Not a bunch of leftists idiots..

56. JOHN V HARROLD

March 17, 2019 at 11:00 pm

It looks to me like we have lost the only news network that didn’t bow down to the liberal leftist. Now we are being told that talking about the despicable moslem take over in our government will get you removed because telling the truth is no longer allowed. Fox lost its balls, and now you will be boycotted being labeled as news only liberals want you to hear, just like that connie network cnn. You screwed the pooch on this one fox news. You will suffer a much bigger financial loss from views saying goodby to fox news than the money from some leftist corporations.

57. Margie

March 17, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Everyone needs to call Fox News Network and express our support for Judge Jeanine, Tucker Carlson &
    Laura Ingram. Tell Fox to put Judge Piro back on the air and let them know that we won’t stand for them to fire
    Tucker or the other news commentators!
    The Communist Democrats are taking over, go buy more guns & ammo because a Civil War is coming!
    We are going to be in the same situation as The Yellow Vests Protestors in France!!
    Omar go back to the Filthy Tent you lived in at Kenya!
    America is on a down hill SHIT COURSE!
    Blame this on Soros, Clinton’s & Obama! May all of you Rot In Hell!!
    F…ing Traitors!!!!

58. Ginny

March 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm

God Please Save Us!! Everyone say your prayers to God we need him now to save America from the Evil Doers!
    This is so similar to Hitler before the war started!
    Complete authoritarian control by the left communists!

59. LST

March 17, 2019 at 11:41 pm

This is pure bullshit, Fox bowing to the PC shit. We love Judge Pirro! I wish I were able to get OAN, or I’d watch that instead, but unfortunately I no longer do. Bring her back, assholes.

60. Walter R Yelvington

March 17, 2019 at 11:41 pm

It must be time for me to reconsider my dedication to fox news will be deleting my let go account and checking who my prescriptions are from freedom of speech is for everyone

61. Jo

March 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Fox. Bring Judge Pirro back!! We love her!!
    Why can the left say whatever they want about anyone and if anyone says anything about them oh my gosh watch out!!! Leave the Judge, Hannity, Tucker, Laura and Shannon alone!! They give us the real story not the fake news!!! I am so sick of all the garbage that is going on!!

62. timothy rookey

March 18, 2019 at 12:47 am

I’ve been a huge fan of FOX news for over 20 years. If they fire the Judge or someone like Tucker, Sean or Laura, I’ll never watch their channel again. They are acting like the politically correct networks like CNN in suspending the Judge for what she said. That Omar lady is a radical Muslim who is clearly anti-American in every way. The Judge knows what she’s talking about!

63. JaneDoe

March 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

Fox News giving a hateful Muslim her place over Jeannine. No thank you. Maybe, Fox News can hire Omar. I’m not watching until Jeanine is brought back.

64. Gary

March 18, 2019 at 1:35 am

No more Fox News for me.

65. Christine O

March 18, 2019 at 1:46 am

forget the hijab… Ilhan Omar of Minnesota will be speaking at CAIR-LA’s annual banquet on March 23rd.
    CAIR is a notable pro-Palestinian organization with ties to Islamic terror groups. The U.S. Department of Justice listed CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding millions of dollars to the terrorist organization Hamas. Additionally, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) named CAIR a terrorist organization along with al-Qaeda and the Islamic State in 2014.

Let’s see how they try to spin that one

66. David

March 18, 2019 at 3:34 am

So much for free speech and having your own opinion which oh wait Fox News is why we tune in. Have you stopped to consider that just perhaps WE VALUE JEANINES OPINIONS Not your advertisers
    We tune in not to give advertisers $ but we want to hear her.
    Guess Fox News is out on their ass now, couldn’t care less about omar I may not always agree with judge Jeanine but value her perspective. Once again y’all shoot your selves in the foot catering to special interest. You just lost my interest and support #foxnews

67. Al

March 18, 2019 at 4:52 am

The communists/socialists/Marxists/Alinskys/Nazis/ and Hitler win again! Lenin’s teachings are falling into place. Always target the ignorant, uneducated to indoctrinate them to destroy a country. These creeps that think they are educated are only educated in the demise of the USA.

68. Dennis j. Rookus

March 18, 2019 at 7:02 am

Good riddance fox!

69. neo

March 18, 2019 at 7:31 am

IF we the people wanted to hear only the leftist views on all topics we have many channels to view…like CNN ,CBS, NBC,CNBC, ABC, so people like Judge Janine was our alternative….take her away and you, FOX, will be just another one to be ignored….but NEVER fear there is always the internet….SO choose wisely FOX….

70. Jackie Clark

March 18, 2019 at 8:11 am

She’s right! Omar should have been unseated a long time ago! No outrage from the left for her anti-sentiment comments against Israel. Now we have backlash on JJ comments where she actually stands for truth and justice and the AMERICAN way! Fox make a decision you’re either hanging on the cross or pounding in the nails!!!

71. Connie

March 18, 2019 at 8:20 am

Everyday I get on the internet all i see is pictures of Muslims ! So sick of how this country is going ! We the people need to step up and clean all this bull up . get these people out of our country and send them packing back to their terrible country. Also sick of Fox News !! They are self destructing themselves. Won’t watch them anymore.

72. Shirlie

March 18, 2019 at 9:42 am

This is disgraceful ! Judge Jannine is right and should not have been taken off the air because she expressed her opinion. What happened to free speech? How come the Dems and the left can say whatever they want, but when a conservative does it, it’s wrong? We can’t let the left win this battle! We have a right to say what we believe is the truth, and I’m sure there are a lot of viewers who love the Judge who agree with her statement.
    Bring her back or I will go to OAN who show all of the “right-wing” shows in their entirely. I noticed as of late that FOX has even cut the Presidents rallies down and only show part of them. I always go to OAN when I want to see the “whole story” ! Shame on FOX for this decision. If they don’t reinstate her, I will not watch again. I’d rather watch an old black and white movie than to watch a channel that does things like this !!!

73. Wasklywabbit

March 18, 2019 at 10:29 am

Way to go Fox. You pack of spineless a**holes………………………… Could do it for me, now no news outlet worth watching.

74. Cernest

March 18, 2019 at 11:13 am

So Fox has been sucked up by the far left now. Omar has insulted every American with her Sharia bias but that acceptable behavior. Free speech only for Muslims and anyone who hates Christians and Jews. Fox seems to be coming out of the closet and declaring their real intentions now. We only watched Fox for the Judge, Tucker and others like them. Truth tellers – apparently to be feared and controlled at all costs. No such thing as First Amendment rights for Christians and Jews or anyone who speaks out against the Communists and Socialists and Muslims attempting to take over this country.

75. ExSF

March 18, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Tell the truth. Pay the price. Become my hero

76. Oma Jean Stevenson

March 18, 2019 at 12:48 pm

NO MORE FOX NEWS FOR ME! Jeanine Pirro’s show was my favorite. Hannity and Tucker and Laura and the Five will suffer and maybe that will make those liberal Murdock brothers happy. MUSLIMS 1 – AMERICAN CONSTITUTION 0 Bring her back!

77. Mary May

March 18, 2019 at 1:02 pm

What is happening today is exactly what Dr. Jeremiah spoke about in his sermon Sunday. He said the DEVIL is doing exactly what the BIBLE explains it will do. An these people who are trying to change our country are in for a huge surprise…If they only knew!!!!

78. Paul Ott Otterson Sr.

March 18, 2019 at 1:18 pm

If the Judge goes so do I.

79. stern

March 18, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Ahahahah so many tears. 😀

Love it!

80. Ahzz

March 18, 2019 at 2:26 pm

What next Fox News? Sharia Law, NO DOUBT!

signed, another No More Watch Fox News Viewer

• Ahzz

March 18, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Now we all know why it’s called “FOX”…. SLY AS A FOX!!!

81. Walter G. Links, Jr.

March 18, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Since this happened, I turned off FOX News! If these Ayles brothers feel it is not important to have someone not speak the TRUTH, then I say, “TO HELL WITH YOUR NETWORK!” I will continue with Smart News, The BBC and others.

This means, I don’t watch anymore of their broadcast from Fox and Friends and all others.

82. Richard Hullfish Sr.

March 18, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Omar towelhead is not American and never will be. Look what she placed her hand on when she took her oath. She wipes her ass with her hand.

83. Connie Eggen

March 19, 2019 at 1:29 am

Fox when you throw out a woman who comments are spot on in lieu of a foul mouthed foreign representative, you have set a new low. You are on the top of the ‘get rid of’ list in this household. Bye Bye

84. cc

March 19, 2019 at 1:30 am

Just place FOX with ABC, CNN, CBS and the rest. The country is in desperate trouble. Keep praying that’s all we can do.

85. Eickhoff Rob

March 19, 2019 at 12:34 pm

So Judge Jeanne’s punishment is worse than Omar’s handed down by Congress? More and more disappointed in FNC.

86. Karen

March 20, 2019 at 8:02 am

Don’t cave in to the Left Jeanine! Shame on you FOX. Make this go viral. #DontCave