Radio host Howard Stern appeared on Thursday’s airing of “The View” and defended co-host Meghan McCain, who is often stifled by her liberal co-hosts.

Stern, who was on the show to promote his new book, “Howard Stern Comes Again,” confronted co-host Joy Behar specifically for her treatment of McCain.

The radio host, who last appeared on “The View” in 2012, joked about the changes to the panel’s lineup and how long it had been since he appeared on the show.

While exchanging pleasantries with the cast, Stern went on to offer his condolences to McCain, who lost her father, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), in August.

“Your father, I got to meet him a couple years ago,” Stern said. “And I got to thank him for his service and how much he meant to me and how much he gave to this country. I’m really excited to be here with you and I offer my condolences.”

Later during the segment, Stern took the opportunity to go after McCain’s co-hosts for the way they sometimes treat her.

McCain prompted his remarks by asking if he’d ever vote for a Republican.

Stern, who said he had in the past, said would do so again.

“Yes, and listen I feel bad for you — I see you getting yelled at all the time!” Stern said.

Turning to Behar, Stern demanded, “Give the woman a chance, for God’s sake! You’re chasing her out, she’s in tears, it’s crazy!”

Laughing, McCain responded, “Yeah, be nice, listen to Howard!

1. Jackie

May 18, 2019 at 1:21 am

I really enjoyed Howard Stern on The View the other day. I love that he took up for Maghen as he did. I wanted to say the same thing to that Joy that hates her own race. I don’t know who he is voting for but I certainly respect him not saying ugly things about President Trump.

2. Nita Kennedy

May 18, 2019 at 9:36 am

The View should be cancelled, a bunch of lowlife liberal freaks. McCain is the only decent person in the panel. We call for cancellation of this disgusting show

3. jerry N williams

May 18, 2019 at 9:42 am

Howard Stern—-What a POS!

4. Moe

May 18, 2019 at 10:06 am

Megan will leave soon,they all do

5. Christina

May 18, 2019 at 10:32 am

Sounds like a flippin’ shyt show.

6. Mike Sutherland

May 18, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Biden’s been in office for what 50 years and has done SFA in that time so why now a big change

7. memphismom

May 18, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Megan, Howard, Joy…………………3 reasons not to watch the view.

8. Suzanne

May 20, 2019 at 9:50 am

Could Whoopi get any uglier with that hairdo? I have seen her look much better, I hope she changes it because it’s certainly not flattering. I’m sorry to hear that she almost died. I hope she gives reflection to the condition of her soul and a possible relationship with God. The after life is real and we all should prepare for it. That near death may have been a warning to take care of that business in her life?