Universities may be banning Chick-fil-A, but President Trump’s White House has not, and that’s just way too triggering for some LGBTQ activists.

Earlier this week, the president served another round of fast food to college football champions, only this time, instead of McDonald’s and Wendy’s, the players were served Chick-fil-A, sparking anger from prominent LGBTQ publications.

“For the second time this year, Donald Trump has invited an athletic team to the White House and boasted about serving them fast food,” wrote Tracy Gilchrist at The Advocate. “But this time, chicken sandwiches from the virulently anti-LGBTQ company Chick-fil-A were arranged on silver platters for champions on the North Dakota State Bison football team Monday.”

Trump reportedly said that the athletes requested Chick-fil-A. “We could’ve had chefs, we could have, but we had fast food — because I know you people,” Trump told the athletes. “Chick-fil-A, they say? Chick-fil-A.”

Bill Browning of LGBTQ Nation denounced Chick-fil-A’s presence at the White House with the same fervor as Gilchrist.

“For the second time in his presidency, Donald Trump has served fast food to an athletic team to ‘celebrate’ their victory,” wrote Browning. “This time, the President who has attacked the LGBTQ community the most served up Chick-fil-A, a company known for opposing LGBTQ rights.”

The left-wing hatred for Chick-fil-A began in 2012 when company president and COO Dan Cathy expressed support for traditional marriage, prompting boycotts across the country from LGBTQ activists.

“I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'” Cathy said at the time. “I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.”

“We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit,” he said on the Biblical Recorder. “We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that. … We want to do anything we possibly can to strengthen families. We are very much committed to that. We intend to stay the course,” he said. “We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles.”

Just last year, two major publications wrote scathing articles begging people to boycott the business: The New Yorker and Huffington Post. “If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A,” wrote Noah Michelson of HuffPo. When Chick-fil-A wanted to set up shop in New York City, Dan Piepenring of The New Yorker called it a “creepy infiltration” of the city.

Later in 2018, the Pittsburgh city council signed a letter asking Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon to drop the Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon one-mile run for children and their families at the Pittsburgh Marathon. Fortunately, the organizers did not cave.

“We have and will continue to be accepting of any individual or family who wants to participate in our events,” the organizers said in a statement. “This partnership with Chick-fil-A will help us ensure even more children in southwestern Pennsylvania can learn and share in our love of running.”

Most recently, a Dean at Rider University resigned from his post when the school banned the chicken restaurant on campus.

1. Grace Joy

March 8, 2019 at 1:34 am

LGBT is out of control. Fascists like the rest of the Left.

• Becky Clark

March 8, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Why can’t the LGBTQ just accept that not everyone is going to accept or like your lifestyle! They need to grow the hell up and be thankful they live in a country where they can be “out”! You don’t like Chik-Fil-A- here’s a thought- don’t go there! Be glad they expressed their beliefs so you can boycott their business! But trying to force anyone to accept your lifestyle is a lost cause! You cannot MAKE someone accept or tolerate you- especially when you come out fighting against their belief! My only grief with the LGBT is that they are trying to cram their lifestyle down our throats and I will always stand up against That! Live and let live! I believe in traditional marriage- that is my right! LGBT believe otherwise-That is their right!

2. Michael

March 8, 2019 at 1:46 am

And who the fuck cares what they have to say?

• Joseph Kempski

March 8, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Exactly

3. Rebecca Holstine

March 8, 2019 at 2:13 am

I don’t know what their gripe is. He didn’t invite them to White House and insult them by serving Chic-Fil-A. The stupid LGBTQXYZCID have no business telling others what to eat. Thank goodness we have a President that is not afraid to do it his way!

4. Linda

March 8, 2019 at 2:19 am

Whenever I drive by the Chick-fil-A where I live in TN, there are 4 drive through lanes with cars lined up around the building nonstop. I have wondered how many Republicans AND Democrats in those lanes are getting their chicken fix. Bizarre that these leftists think anyone is going to avoid Chick-fil-A because of them. Good for you President Trump!!

• Mary L McClane

March 8, 2019 at 8:09 am

Same here in Texas. It’s impossible to get lunch at Chic-Fil-A without a long wait. I argue that it is not a “fast food joint”. That’s because the food is good and they treat their customers right. Every time the LGBTQ makes a stink about their religious beliefs , their business just gets better.

5. Nita Kennedy

March 8, 2019 at 6:29 am

Nobody cares what you freaks say. The majority of Americans don’t support your disgusting lifestyle. We will support Chick-fil-A all the way.

6. MissD

March 8, 2019 at 7:28 am

F LGBTG ! Freaks !
    TRUMP 2020

7. PT

March 8, 2019 at 8:55 am

It’s good to know they absolutely hate chick-fil-a and will not go there. All the more reason for the vast majority of us STRAIGHT FOLKS to patronize the restaurant, knowing we won’t have to sit next to or expose our kids to some sort of queer.

8. Granny

March 8, 2019 at 9:28 am

So since when are the queers telling me what to eat. Is this a New Democrat lawthat I missed.

9. dr650

March 8, 2019 at 10:31 am

hey queers, take care of your own stinking ass’s.

10. Cindy

March 8, 2019 at 10:58 am

In all seriousness, Thank God for Chick-Fil-A. For this company has the courage and fortitude to do what no other big corporate company has done in America: stand by their religious core values even when the liberal left and evil media are doing everything they can to destroy the company. Christians and moral pro-family people have refused to let this business go down into the flames of the homosexual hate. Thanks chick-fil-a for sticking to your guns and standing for the rest of us in this country. We will continue to support you.

11. betty Beck

March 8, 2019 at 11:36 am

I love Chick-Fil-A it is great food.

12. Bj

March 8, 2019 at 11:50 am

Here’s something the LGBTQRSTUV hasn’t hesrd too much if…………..NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU WANT AND WHY YOU’RE UPSET. GET OVER YOURSELF

13. Carolyn

March 8, 2019 at 12:10 pm

LGBTQ… Mind your own damned business. He didn’t set a plate for you so shut up already. If those in attendance had no problem, then why should you? Live YOUR life and mind your own business. The world would be a better place if EVERYONE would just mind their own business and leave others alone.

14. Joseph Kempski

March 8, 2019 at 4:49 pm

How about you go suck some pussy an asshole. Or go suck on a transgenders dick since you want to tell me what to eat. If you don’t like it go to iran and complain

15. Polly

March 8, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Stupidity unsurpassed.The President can serve whatever he wants.These satanic people need to.come to Jesus

16. JEFFERY M MERRITT

March 8, 2019 at 8:23 pm

People or shall I say special interest groups are out of control. As a member of the LGBTQ community (I’m Gay} I don’t support this group of nitwits, trying to force their opinions on everyone never did and never will. I also love the food and service at Chick-Fil-A! Whatever happened to if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything??

• Tim Woolsey

March 11, 2019 at 9:33 am

Thank you Jeffery. Very good point. I know many persons of the other side. I have friends that are gay. My son is dating a transgender (MTF). They know how I feel and it is not an issue. I don’t bother about it until some asinine group tells me I must. That’s when I get pissed and tell them to shut the fuck up. Live your life and please let me live mine. If I was to constantly tell a person from the other side how to live, what to eat, what to think, and what I say the must accept or else, I would be labeled a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, and all other nasty and vile names. All because I attempted to do the same thing they are doing. Very sad. SO thank you for having common sense.