Actress Lori Loughlin has been taken into custody by the FBI as of Wednesday morning.

Law enforcement sources reportedly informed NBC News that Loughlin is expected to appear in court Wednesday afternoon.

The news comes a day after the “Full House” actress was among a large group of celebrities, billionaires, and college coaches indicted in a massive college bribery scheme that involved fraudulent standardized test scores, and fake athletic profiles.

According to TMZ, FBI agents showed up at Loughlin’s house Tuesday, but the actress was in Vancouver for a shoot. The report says that Loughlin made prior arrangements with the FBI to turn herself in once she returned to Los Angeles.

In addition to Loughlin, the group included “Desperate Housewives” actress Felicity Huffman.

Loughlin allegedly paid around $500,000 in bribes to get her daughters into the University of Southern California (USC), while Huffman allegedly “made a purported charitable contribution of $15,000 … to participate in the college entrance exam cheating scheme on behalf of her eldest daughter.”

In addition to the alleged bribes, Loughlin also allegedly had her daughters pretend to be members of a crew team in order to increase their chances for admission.

1. Polly

March 13, 2019 at 10:10 pm

These are stupid women.They have cursed their daughters by doing this dishonest deed.Wallow you must pay

2. Linda

March 13, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Lori L. may have to film her Hallmark movies from Cellblock A.

3. Bird

March 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

My 92 year old mother remembers Lori Loughlin from ‘Full House’ days and is so disappointed that ‘that sweet girl would do such a horrible thing.’ My grandson (mothers great-grandson) has autism. Like many other students, he works hard to maintain his honor roll status. He’s a gifted writer and works on the school newspaper; but, how dare some privileged, spoiled brat steal his position at a college where he has worked so hard to be accepted! These parents will spend the rest of their lives, LITERALLY, being remembered for this one stupid, immoral, criminal action.

4. Dr. D

March 13, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Hi Bird,
    I’m autistic as well. Thank you for your kind words. Few acknowledge our existence, many mock us and most avoid us. Elitist “pay for play” is rampant throughout society. I am very happy to see something being done about it.

5. Laurie

March 14, 2019 at 12:08 am

I’m utterly disappointed (and disgusted) at Lori Loughlin, whom I have absolutely adored on When Calls The Heart. How could she be so flippin’ stupid and dishonest. smh

• Pat

March 14, 2019 at 2:39 pm

This is the REAL Lori Loughlin! The one on TV is an actress. What a phony she is!!! Her daughter just wants to “play games and party”.

6. Sunny

March 14, 2019 at 2:13 am

My son who had stellar grades ad and a perfect score on the math GRE couldn’t get in a physics grad school…one of the ones cited…because it was full of CHINESE! FOLLOW THE MONEY!

7. William

March 14, 2019 at 7:24 am

The privileged American Aristocracy seem to lack a moral compass. $$$$$$$$$$4

8. Samuel Hay

March 14, 2019 at 7:35 am

She and others who evidence shows bribed those folks ans well as the folks they bribed should be tried and incarcerated and fined. NOBODY is above the law, not Hollywood types or college instructors or administrators. LOCK EM UP!

9. Suzanne Russell

March 14, 2019 at 8:27 am

This system was set up and in play LONG before these ladies and their families were involved. True, they did wrong. They wronged their kids by doing this. BUT, I think the COLLEGES are just as much to blame. It seems like a sweet deal for them, to get money for their school. It’s kind of like pay to play…..and it’s not too far from schools paying athletes to come to their schools! So, PLEASE, don’t blame just the parents. This system was set up for them and they fell into it.

10. Roberta Brown

March 14, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Celebrities and the rich are a protected class unfortunately. The only ones that will serve time are the coaches and those who accepted the bribes. The rest of them will probably get fined or probation. They will get off, as they usually do.

11. Cindy

March 14, 2019 at 2:26 pm

So disappointing! My daughters worked so hard in high school to graduate 1st and 6th in their class. However, both had to go to a school where they could get the scholarships and financial aid, not necessarily where they wanted or dreamed of going to, because their mom was avreacher and dad a repairman. As such, everything we have, we worked for, and never had a handout or welfare check in our lives. But my girls and I got into thei colleges honestly and on our own merit. No ones child, no one, is better than my girls and I to have to earn their way into college. Totally disgusting! I will never, never look at Lori Laughlin the same. She has lost my respect. I hope hallmark can replace her and keep When Calls the Heart going without her direction and character.

• Pat

March 14, 2019 at 2:44 pm

I totally agree with you! If they keep her on When Calls the Heart, I won’t watch ever again!

12. Ahzz

March 15, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Buh~Bye, Beauty with NO BRAINS!