News

Maine Democratic Rep Makes Death Threat Against President Trump

A Democratic state lawmaker in Maine appears to have made a death threat against President Trump.

“Trump is a half term president, at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of that pussy,” Rep. Scott Hamann wrote in a lengthy Facebook tirade on Tuesday.

Hamann, who represents a district in South Portland and also works as project manager for a food bank, appears to have been responding to another Facebook user who expressed support for Trump.

Hamann accused Trump of being “anti-American,” and an “admitted rapist” who was “installed by the Russians.”

Hammon, who is in his third term in the state House and serves on the Health and Human Services Committee and a marijuana legalization committee, went on to berate Trump supporters, who he said receive their news only from outlets like Breitbart News.

“Don’t like the truth?” he asked. “Well then fuck you, snowflake. You’re a fucking pussy. And you people are destroying America.”

He continued: “100% of intelligence Americans agree that Trump is a complete loser. But go back to clinging to your guns because you’re afraid. Pussy.”

The chair of the Maine Republican Party responded to the post by calling on Maine’s House speaker to “do something” about Hammon’s remarks.

“Words cannot even begin to describe the level of revulsion I feel after reading Representative Scott Hamann’s recent tirade that has come to light,” Demi Kouzounas said in a statement.

“Perhaps the most alarming aspect of this tirade is an implied death threat against our President when Rep. Hamann states, ‘As long as that’s what’s coming out of that side, then I’ll match you dumb f**ks word for word. Trump is a half term President, at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of that p**sy,” she said.

She called on Maine House speaker Sara Gideon to “do something” about Hannon’s remarks, which she called “unhinged and dangerous.”

Hammon did not respond to phone and email requests for comment.

A phone call placed to the food bank where he works, Good Shepherd Food Bank, was not answered. But the group commented on the matter on Facebook.

“The views and opinions expressed by this employee are his own, and in no way reflect the views of Good Shepherd Food Bank. Our only goal is helping to end hunger in Maine, and we have addressed this with the employee,” reads a post on the organization’s Facebook page.

• alan says:

Looks kids take their kids and go home. They don’t even do what Scott Hamann is doing. What a baby

• David brooks says:

these people need to be arrested and proscuted. this nonsense needs to stop. the have become enemies of this country and need to be removed from office and charged and proscuted,

• Michael Jones says:

Wow Maine, bet you are proud of this ignorant leftest. Mr. Tuffguy, you should be getting a visit by the FBI soon so tell them how mean and bad you really are by demonstrating on them what you think you could do to the President. Jerk.

• charlie says:

if any elected official should be impeached , it is Scott Hymann . he needs to stop drinking also .

• c says:

Another Democrap in the clan party wanted to go with the rest

• Jim Degnan says:

He will find his defenders within his party and the Secret Service will do a back door “investigation”. If he does offer an apology it will be obliquely and with an explanation as to what he really meant. He is a coward hiding behind his elected position and will get away with what he said. He is also an example of the mentality of the voters who put him where he is today. The support he has received from the “Good Shepherd” organization is pathetic at best leaving me to believe that the “good” in Good Shepherd is waning. That said, should he decide to make a visit to Washington State I would be thrilled to have him call me a pussy to my face and see if he wants to do more than run his mouth. I am a 69 year old overweight retired firefighter who should have taken better care of himself. I would love to see if I have enough gas left in the old tank just to see if this coward could hold his own. So, Mr. Hammon, should you take a liking to my invitation please feel to respond to this reply and we can make whatever arrangements necessary so that you can vent your idiocy on this aging “pussy”. I’ll be waiting for you to get within 10 miles of me never mind 10 feet. Cowardly little rat.

• Richard says:

He needs to be arrested.i