News

OH MY GOD!!! Sean Hannity Said Something About Obama And Might Be FIRED NOW! He NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Sean Hannity is known for saying controversial but veracious comments, however one particular get him in serious trouble.

Before the election, Obama claimed that he would move to Canada if Trump was elected President. Now, Hannity, on his radio show “give” Obama an alternative choice. He stated that he will get a one-way ticket to Obama to Kenya or any other country he wants.

This is what Hannity said:

“I’ll pay — hang on a second, I’m offering — I’ll even rent a plane as big as Air Force One. […] I have an offer for the president. I will charter a plane for you and your family. I will make sure it’s as big a plane as Air Force One, what you have grown accustomed to, in other words. Taxpayer-funded plane. I don’t know where I’m going to get— Maybe I’ll just — Maybe I’ll ask Trump if I can charter his plane for Obama.

That’s what — I will charter Donald Trump’s plane if he’ll let me, and I will charter it to the country of your choice. You want to go to Canada? I’ll pay for you to go to Canada. You want to go to Kenya? I’ll pay for you to go to Kenya. Jakarta, where you went to school back in the day, you can go back there. Anywhere you want to go. I’m gonna — I’ll put the finest food, caviar, champagne, you name it. I have one stipulation: you can’t come back. That’s fair!”

Of course, liberals now are throwing the race card, as they always do when they don’t like something that someone said. They are calling Hannity a racist for the offer he proposed on his radio show.

Well, you liberals are always saying that America is the land of freedom, so give us a rest and let people say what they want to say, that’s what freedom of speech is about.

What do you think?

COMMENT AND SHARE! STOP BEING IGNORANT, SPREAD THE TRUTH, BE A PATRIOT!

Source: SupremePatriot

• Filofteia says:

Well said .

• Nicole Chartier says:

Don’t send him to Canada it’s to close to the USA and he will continue to conquer his politics and his muslim islamic friends will invade Canada and he’ll be back in the US….send him back home to Kenya that’s where is from. Britain has his birth certificate from Kenya.

• Paula Cochran says:

Of course Mr Hannity had every right to say what he said on his radio show. Freedom Of Speech is not limited to liberals. “Hannity” and “O’Reily” are the only two programs I watch on Fox news. Now that the election is over, sincerely hope Megan Kelley is gone for good.

• Margaret Harter says:

I agree with Sean Hannity

• Michelle Huffman says:

Send him on his way all these people will be happy together Joy Behar Whoopi and Rosanna and a few more and don’t let them come back

• Michael. Gleason says:

He is saiding what most Americans want for Obama.

• seo plugin says:

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin