Joy Villa made her annual MAGA statement on the 2019 Grammys red carpet, and this time the “Make America Great Again” singer had some company: Ricky Rebel.

Villa, 27, dressed as a barbed wire border wall on her way into the Grammys with a silver dress and crown with a red Make America Great Again purse.

Once inside, she ditched the shell and showed off a low-cut gown emblazoned with bricks and a back that read, “BUILD THE WALL.”

Villa told Fox News of her ensemble, “Well to no surprise, I’m still a Trump supporter and supporting the president and what he’s doing. This is my Make America Great Again purse and dress is by Desi Designs Couture, and it represents the wall.”

She added, “One in three women who are trying to come to this country illegally are sexually assaulted. Thousands of children are sexually exploited by coyotes bringing them across the border. Seventy percent of the heroin in our nation is brought in through Mexico. This is not personal against this country or the people. It’s not about race. It’s about protecting the people who are in this country. I’m Latina, I’m black. I support what the president says about building the wall, so that’s what this dress represents.”

Last year, Villa sported a pro-life message on the Grammys red carpet. In 2017, she wore a “Make America Great Again” gown to music’s biggest night.

The Scientologist singer previously mulled over running for Congress.

She told to Fox News of potential backlash to her MAGA style, “Ignore it, keep preaching what I believe in and say ‘Hey listen, there’s a place for all beliefs.’ There should be space. Our first amendment right is free speech, so we should all be able to weigh in and think about what the president does. It shouldn’t just be one sided, ‘oh #resist!’ what about #MAGA?What about all the other people? Brown, black, Latina, Mexican, Indonesian. There’s tons Trump supporters out there all of differnet colors. I know, I am one [and] I hang out with them.”

She added of the border wall, “Obama wanted to build a wall. Clinton wanted to build a wall. It’s nothing new. But I believe he’s the one that’s going to ge it done.”

1. Isabel

February 11, 2019 at 7:41 am

More power to you. You are not a coward.

2. Diana

February 11, 2019 at 8:04 am

Joy Villa, you are my hero. What courage it must have taken to walk into that venue which is rampantly liberal.

3. Robin

February 11, 2019 at 8:09 am

Joy Villa is amazing, truly amazing. Going into the hornets nest wearing pro Trump gowns. She’s got brass. Wish half of our elected Republican officials had half her back bone. Joy is a woman to look up to.

4. meozzie

February 11, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Joy Villa, love your dress and your courage and stance! Unfortunately, this is yet another example of the liberal, biased media that chose not to report on this wonderful story.

5. Brandy

February 11, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I DID NOT WATCH THE SHOW, I SAW THIS HERE ONLY, LOVE HER DRESS THOUGH AND HAD TO SHARE!

6. Mark Terzano

February 11, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Cool lady! With class. Thank you.

7. RAY SAY

February 11, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Now that’s a Real Woman

8. Shari Early

February 11, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I have the utmost respect for this lady!

9. Cindy

February 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm

This is a strong INTELLIGENT woman that I could be proud of and support. It seems as though the only political women we hear about are the liberal “demoncrat” ones from the pit of hell. As a strong conservative woman myself, I find it impossible to support most female candidates or their agendas because these are so evilly liberal. Just because I’m female doesn’t mean that I mindlessly follow female leaders. But it seems like most American women do, ar least according to the liberal media. I’m a female prolifer who believes that marriage was ordained between one man and one woman, and anything else is an abomination and beastly sin to God. I’m an educator and support the wall for the safety of all Americans but especially our kids. I also believe America royally screwed up when it took Bible reading and prayer out of our public schools. I’ve taught high school for 29 years, and trust me, most of these kids have no moral nor spiritual training. Like it or not the phrase is true: “Know God, Know Peace. No God, No Peace!” Build the Wall, Trump and MAGA like it was when my grandpas and great uncles fought and bled for her in WWII! God Bless the USA!

10. Ray

February 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm

She has courage to wear that to a place where mostly all the people are Trump haters. I didn’t watch the show I wonder if they showed that dress on the preshow. My wife watched the Awards portion and said there wasn’t one political speech and no one bashed Trump. Maybe these people are finally getting it.

11. Katherine Catlin

February 11, 2019 at 3:41 pm

This is an awesome story. I’m with her! She has displayed true courage!

12. Cathy

February 11, 2019 at 5:34 pm

I’m thankful she is speaking up!!!Fabulous woman!!!
    Shame Rob Lowe has no balls!

Hey Hollywood…you know those royalties you get from reruns….if nobody watches them they don’t run them and you don’t get paid! Hope the snowflakes can support your life styles.

13. Joseph A Midona

February 11, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I LOVE IT and HER !!!!!

14. polly

February 11, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Wish more Americans will be like her

15. Ray Hart

February 13, 2019 at 8:14 pm

I PRAY the liberals CHOKE on this. Way to go young lady.