Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, 69, says that he is leaning on God’s blessings amid his battle with lung cancer.

Limbaugh, who announced he had advanced lung cancer earlier this year, said that his latest bout of treatment has rendered him “virtually worthless.”

Despite being beaten down by aggressive treatment, Limbaugh said that everything in his life is a blessing — including “just waking up.”

“There have been many cycles, but this is the third wave, and this current wave, I have to tell you, is kicking my ass,” he said during a Tuesday broadcast of his nationally syndicated show.

Limbaugh said that he’s only had energy to rest, relax, and recuperate from the treatment.

“Every day, I wake up and the first thing I do is thank God that I did,” he said. “Just waking up is a blessing.”

The radio host said that he is being sustained these days by prayers.

“I know many of you are praying daily and nightly,” he said. “I happen to believe that [prayers] work. I believe that they are sustaining me, and I pray for the energy to be able to do this. … I have to be honest: I do not have the energy that I used to have.”

He added that is he well aware of the fact that he may not be able to continue his regular radio show.

“My attitude is this — and the reality is — the day is gonna come where I’m not gonna be able to be here,” Limbaugh said. “I don’t know when that is, and I’m hoping that it is months, years. I’m hoping that the current cycle [of treatment] that we’re in does its magic and starts working on the tumor as the clinical trial drugs did. But regardless, the day is gonna come where it isn’t gonna be possible to be here every day, and who knows? It may not be possible to be here for three hours a day.

“Any chance to do the show,” he continued, “I’m gonna take it.”

• Ronald Moscatello says:

I wish rush would get away from these crazy chemical pushers and try Dr. Leadermen at 1-800 Choices .. He saved President Carter from stage 4 cancer and Carter is still alive.

• Gary Southers says:

May God bless and heal you Rush. Will be praying for you.

• JMJ says:

Ditto to all comments!!

• Bill says:

Praying for you Rush, and you keep talking to the Lord. He will do you right one way or another. But keep the positive alive and you can beat this thing.

• MARID says:

I know first hand what a battle cancer is. I’m fortunate enough to be a survivor, but I know what a battle it is with chemo and radiation. I honestly don’t know how Rush is continuing to do his radio show. I also know that it was prayer from all over the country that helped me to get thru that battle. So many people who didn’t even know me prayed for me, I am so grateful So even if you aren’t sure if prayer works, it darn sure doesn’t hurt anything; give your prayers for Rush. He’s a good man.

• errollus says:

Hey Rush, I named my youngest child after you. Elon’s half-brother Rush Musk. He is three now. You would love him. Errol Musk 27 73 14 99 357.

• Evangeline says:

I am praying for you, Rush. You have boldly stood against the Deep State and the Dems when others cowered. We are all going to pass on someday and the bible says we will all stand before the judgement seat of Jesus Christ. So I pray you have received him as your Lord and Savior with true repentance. If you have, then you will escape judgement, because Christ became your scapegoat when he died in your place on the cross. God bless you, Rush! (((hugs)))