President Donald Trump held a surprise press conference from the Rose Garden Wednesday morning ahead of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. The scheduled meeting lasted for only five minutes and President Trump walked out as Pelosi started speaking.

Just before leaving Capitol Hill for the White House, Pelosi accused President Trump of a coverup after meeting with Democrats about impeachment. Her comments did not go unnoticed.

“I just saw that Nancy Pelosi made a statement that ‘We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up. I don’t do coverups,” Trump said. “There was no collusion, no obstruction.”

“The crime was committed on the other side. We will see how that all turns out,” he continued. “This whole thing was a takedown attempt at the president of the United States.”

He went on to detail how the White House and his administration cooperated with the Mueller report and said he was transparent throughout the process. He then gave Democrats a choice: investigation or infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and told Minority Leader Schumer and Speaker Pelosi I want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to you do it,” Trump said. “But you know what you can’t do it under these circumstances.”

“Get these phony investigations over with,” he continued. “When they [Democrats] get everything done, I’m all set to let’s get infrastructure, let’s get drug prices down. In the meantime we’re doing tremendous work without them.”

Pelosi responded to the President’s remarks and the short meeting upon arrival back on Capitol Hill.

“We went in the spirit of bipartisanship on this,” Pelosi said, adding that she wouldn’t characterize the President’s other comments.

“He just took a pass and it just makes me wonder why he did that. In any event I pray for the president and I pray for the United States of America,” she said.

“What happened in the White House would make your jaw drop,” Schumer said.

1. Mickey

May 22, 2019 at 5:35 pm

You Mr. Schumer make our jaws drop everytime you speak. How can you look yourself in the mirror every morning?

• Big Montana

May 22, 2019 at 7:04 pm

My jaw dropped when the [D] party stole the election and put a Muslim in office while we were actively fighting against that evil cult around the world.

• JAIME.

May 22, 2019 at 10:00 pm

EXACTLY!

2. Carol

May 22, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Nancy, you are a liar and know nothing about praying. It is just fat lying words out of your mouth.

3. PAT

May 22, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Pelosi and Schumer…….personal gain over truth. Political wins over American success. I hate democrats.

4. Susan

May 22, 2019 at 6:12 pm

The American citizens are disgusted by the left in Congress, liars, obstructionists, and worthless human beings. They are doing NO work for the country. The Republicans in Congress aren’t much better. For once in a long time, we have a President who actually works at his job, and upholds the Constitution……with almost no support from Congress.

5. Wilson

May 22, 2019 at 6:16 pm

What is she talking about? All of their jaws have been on the floor for 8 years from sucking obama’s wang. Why you think they spend so much on face lifts?

6. Michael

May 22, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Please, do us a favor and don’t talk about praying, Pelosi, because we all know the only person you’re praying to is Satan.

7. Kay

May 23, 2019 at 12:00 am

She should pray for Herself! Nasty Traitorous Witch!

8. alex jacques

May 23, 2019 at 2:15 am

It is getting more and more interesting. I watch from Canada and am enjoying the show. Looks to me like the Democrats are walking down a crooked road. As long as they keep this charade up they are actually helping Trump. Trump is no dummy, and if they think he is, then they are Nuts.
    As far as I am concerned I think Trump will do another 4 years. GO, Trump, GO.

9. Evangeline

May 23, 2019 at 8:11 am

Go Trump! I don’t know how he’s been so patient and polite with these evil Dems.

10. Mark Terzano

May 23, 2019 at 9:30 am

Pelosi and Schumer pray to Satan.