WATCH: Actors Read Gun Control Facts that Don’t Fit Liberal Agenda. Their Reactions Are Priceless.
HUGE OVATION FROM 70,000 FANS: Referee Introduces Trump At Army vs. Navy Game — The Crowd Breaks Out Into Cheers
AOC Ignorantly Tells Poor That Instead of a Handout, Entitlement Money Was Created by Them in First Place
Alan Dershowitz Explains How the Supreme Court Just ‘Pulled the Rug Out of Part Two of Impeachment’
Greta Thunberg Threatens World Leaders Who Don’t Abide by Her Climate Change Agenda: ‘We Will Put Them Against the Wall’
Austen Fletcher, a YouTuber known for his “man on the street” videos, released a new video on Friday showing actors cold reading firearm facts don’t fit the liberal agenda.
And their reactions were priceless.
What were some of the facts they read?
- “According to the CDC, there were roughly 38,000 gun deaths in 2016 — two-thirds of them were suicides.”
- “There are over five times more murders by knives than by rifles.”
- “The U.S. has the highest gun ownership in the world, but ranks 28th in gun murders. That’s a rate of 2.97 deaths per 100,000 people.”
- “Hand guns are responsible for more than 80 percent of total mass shootings.”
- Between 1993 and 2003, gun ownership increased by 56 percent, while gun violence decreased by nearly half.”
- “Since 1950, nearly all public mass shootings have occurred in ‘gun free zones.'”
- “There is a clear correlation between higher firearm ownership and reducing police killings.”
- “Switzerland, a nation of about 8 million, is armed with an estimated 2 million guns in circulation with limited gun legislation. Switzerland’s overall gun homicide rate is practically zero.”
“I just kind of blindly chose a side on the whole issue without really thinking about facts,” one of the actors admitted after the reading.
“It’s interesting to actually take the time and see what the facts say as opposed to what I personally feel,” that actor added.
“I mean, I’m gonna be honest. For me, I don’t really, like, go to the main news sources ‘cause a lot of it’s always, like, pushed by an agenda, you know what I mean? So, to get the real facts, you always have to do more research,” another said.
“I mean, it definitely makes me want to do more research about everything that’s happening right now with gun violence,” one actress added.
“Gun control does not really mean crime control,” another actor said of what he learned.
Watch the video below: