CNN contributor Brian Karem appeared to threaten former Trump administration official and current radio host Sebastian Gorka on Thursday after President Donald Trump held a press conference at the White House.

Karem looked at a group of individuals, many of whom were Trump supporters, that had been selected to attend the White House’s Social Media Summit and said, “This is a group of people that are eager for demonic possession.”

Gorka laughed and yelled, “And you’re a journalist, right?”

“Hey, come on over here and talk with me brother, we can go outside and have a long conversation,” Karem said while giving a snarky look at Gorka.

Gorka rapidly approached Karem and yelled in his face: “You are a punk. You’re not a journalist. You’re a punk.”

Gorka said in a video that he posted to his Twitter that Karem “wanted to challenge me to a fight outside the White House.”

In a separate moment, reporter Steve Herman confronted Gorka about Gorka blocking him on social media.

“If you believe in not blocking anybody, that everybody should have a fair chance–” Herman said.

“I don’t,” Gorka responded.

“You’ve blocked me, you’ve blocked hundreds and hundreds–” Herman responded.

“I block whoever I want to. I’ve blocked 16,000 people,” Gorka fired back.

“Why?” Herman asked.

“Because they’re asshats, that’s why,” Gorka fired back.

“Am I an asshat?” Herman asked.

“If I blocked you, yeah,” Gorka responded.

1. Mickey

July 12, 2019 at 4:36 pm

I really like this guy! The left doesn’t know how to take him and it drives them nuts. (Not a far drive)

• shooter

July 13, 2019 at 11:13 am

That is not a drive. It is a short putt.

2. Michael

July 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Ha! I love Gorka!

3. JAIME.

July 12, 2019 at 7:07 pm

THE “JOURNALIST” GOT HIS PUNK ASS KICKED BY GORKA!!!

4. Gayle

July 12, 2019 at 8:15 pm

These so called journalists starts things and then lie when they get caught in it! They are fake news punks!

5. cliff

July 12, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Gorka … good person and way too smart for the msm.

6. Annabel

July 13, 2019 at 3:18 am

Love Gorka but never heard of these so called “reporters” however as CNN is going down the tubes they’re finished before they’re even started.

7. Sue Jackson

July 14, 2019 at 8:57 am

I have always had tremendous respect for Sebastian Gorka and what he represents, which is the truth. He is not fearful of saying exactly what he knows with facts to back it up. I must say that I admire his control when approached by both of the so called journalist because had it been me, I would have left my mark on them. Getting ones surgically altered nose displaced might have caused them to have to go into hiding until the repairs could be made. CNN is on its way out and they have no one to blame but themselves. Remember when Don Lemon, in another one of his news rants turned into a personal declaration as he looked straight into the camera & stated that he would like to see “All White men & their White sons killed”. Nary a peep from CNN or any of the other media outlets was ever announced, stating that the comment was not something they supported & that Don Lemon had been admonished for advocating the murder of all white males. Imagine what would have happed had Sean Hannity made such a statement. When the liberal media trolls are out on the street because of their radical & dangerous political Lies & Evil tales unworthy of being said on live TV then maybe then they will get the message that they are not ever going to be tolerated in todays society. We the People are not their pawns to be manipulated by their personal bias & political views. Whatever happened to Journalistic Integrity?

• Flakt

July 14, 2019 at 6:37 pm

Sue
      cnn ,is on its last breath . They hire the dumbest of the dumb ! Lest we forget , there is no cure for Stupid Hooray for GORKA.