Connect with us

Published

on

CNN’s Jake Tapper ended an interview with Trump campaign adviser Lara Trump on Sunday after she brought up Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s alleged “cognitive decline” in response to what appeared to be a setup question.

Toward the end of the interview, Tapper randomly decided to bring up a comment that Lara Trump made 10 months ago when she referenced Biden’s apparent struggles on the campaign trail.

“Every time he comes on stage, and they turn to him, I’m like, Joe, can you get it out?” Lara Trump said in January. “Let’s get the words out, Joe. You kind of feel bad for him.”

Tapper said, “How do you think it makes little kids with stutters feel when they see you make a comment like that?”

“First and foremost, I had no idea that Joe Biden ever suffered from a stutter,” Lara Trump responded. “I think what we see on stage with Joe Biden, Jake, is very clearly a cognitive decline.”

Tapper then went on the attack after she made the remark before ultimately deciding to end the interview.

One thing that Tapper did not bring up was the fact that last November, Biden told CNN’s Don Lemon that he had “overcome” his stutter and that it was not part of his current struggles.

Furthermore, Lara Trump is not the only person to bring up the possibility that Biden has potentially lost a step as Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Julian Castro, and Joe Rogan have all talked about it.

WATCH:

Advertisement
7 Comments
  • Eric says:

    The DNC Operatives are now getting a taste of their own medicine. Trump is by far the more alert of the two running for this election cycle

  • flak says:

    ANOTHER LEFT WING LIBERAL BENT ON EMBARASSING THE TRUMP FAMILY BY ASKING LOADED QUESTUIONS AND THEN SHUT THEM OFF WITH OUT EXPLANATION..HAS HE QUIT BEATI NG HIS WIFE YET

  • mike dar says:

    People are starting to see… don’t answer the ‘When did you quit beating your wife question’, don’t answer it at all… go right into the claiming of facts without being a participate in the Strawman’ distraction.

  • Steve Fye says:

    Jake Tapeworm is a maggot.

  • Stephen Russell says:

    Maybe Jake as cognitive decline 2 thus end questioning, Maybe his mind is NOT up to speed & needs LSD

  • MC says:

    Jake the snake. Living up to his name

  • Susan Hall says:

    Tapper is such an a**…..

  • CF

    News

    WATCH: High School Football Player Removed From Field By Police After Attacking Ref, Faces Criminal Charges

    Published

    on

    A Texas high school football player was removed from a game this week by law enforcement officials after he allegedly charged the field and struck a ref after the ref announced that the player had been ejected from the game.

    “On Thursday, Edinburg High School senior defensive lineman Emmanuel Duron slammed into referee Fred Gracia after Gracia announced Duron had been ejected from the game,” ESPN reported. “Duron was ejected after he received back-to-back unsportsmanlike conduct penalties when he shoved an opposing offensive lineman to the ground, attempted to tackle the quarterback after the whistle had blown the play dead and exchanged words with the 58-year-old Gracia.”

    The Monitor of McAllen reported that after Gracia announced the penalty, Duron ran back onto the field and blindsided Gracia “with a hit of such force that it sent Gracia to the turf where he laid for several minutes before gaining the strength to stand and walk away.”

    WATCH:

    Following the incident, the Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District (ECISD) said that it was removing the team from postseason play.

    “The district has decided to remove the Edinburg High School football team from the playoffs after an unexpected incident involving a student that occurred during a football game on December 3, 2020,” ECISD announced Friday. “We extend a sincere apology to the referee and his family. On behalf of the Edinburg CISD Board of Trustees and administration, we apologize to the athletes, staff, and our school community.”

    “We will take the appropriate disciplinary action once we understand the facts and circumstances underlining this incident,” the statement continued. “The district takes these matters very seriously; however, we cannot comment further on a pending investigation.”

    Duron was charged with Class A assault on Friday morning while in court. He later posted bond and was released.

    The Texas Association of Sports Officials (TASO) and the University Interscholastic League (UIL) announced on Friday that they were launching investigation into the incident.

    “On the evening of Dec. 3, 2020, another vicious and deliberate assault was inflected on a TASO Football Official by a player who had just been ejected from the contest. Unfortunately, this type of blind-sided assault on an official while working on the field is not new to Texas Football,” TASO said in a written statement Friday morning. “Though this latest incident is only hours old, TASO has begun our investigation and started collaboration with the UIL to bring this matter to a suitable disposition.”

    “The UIL strongly condemns the unsportsmanlike behavior displayed in the Edinburg vs. PSJA high school football game on December 3, 2020. Physical contact with a sports official is never appropriate,” the UIL said in a statement to the Monitor of McAllen. “Our thoughts and well wishes are with the official involved. We applaud the Edinburg CISD administration for addressing this situation swiftly and taking appropriate action in removing themselves from the playoffs and for dealing with the student involved in the incident.

    Dr. Charles Breithaupt, executive director of the UIL, said in a written statement, “The conduct witnessed in the Edinburg, PSJA game in no way represents the values taught through interscholastic activities including high school football. Respect, responsibility, fairness and concern for others are vital components of educational competition. Strong and appropriate measures are being taken by the school district and we hope that healing can come from this teachable moment.”

    Continue Reading

    News

    Kirstie Alley Says Pro-Lockdown Politicians Should Forego Their Salaries While Americans Suffer From Their Policies

    Published

    on

    Actress Kirstie Alley opined that perhaps politicians pushing lockdown policies should forego their salaries while their constituents are suffering from the consequences of their decisions.

    The vocal actress made the suggestion from her official social media account and it got thousands of positive interactions.

    “My solution. All senators congressmen governors and city political officials from any state or city who impose shut downs to the extent that businesses and people have no form of income, take no salaries for the duration of the shutdown,” tweeted Alley.

    “Leadership leads by example & from the top,” she added.
    The missive received more than 12,500 retweets and more than 116,700 likes from social media users.

    The outrage aimed at pro-pandemic politicians has peaked after several incidents of appalling hypocrisy from politicians ignoring social distancing guidelines while haranguing their constituents to follow the rules.

    In one of the most egregious examples, Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, was caught at a lavish dinner at an exclusive restaurant called French Laundry. Photographs showed that he eschewed wearing a mask and his dinner companions neglected to distance themselves. Newsom later apologized for setting a bad example.

    A few days later at the same ritzy restaurant, San Francisco Mayor London Breed, also a Democrat, was caught celebrating the birthday of a local wealthy socialite. Breed confirmed it was her at the restaurant.

    Alley has been a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump and has not shied away from using her social media account to express her political beliefs. On Tuesday she signaled that she supported the effort to question the results of the 2020 election.

    “I’m still holding the line by the way…. @realDonaldTrump .. I’m here till they drag me away,” she tweeted.

    Here’s Kirstie Alley talking about her support for Trump:

    Continue Reading

    News

    Houston Police Arrest Honduran National in Human Trafficking Ring Bust, Rescue 29 Victims

    Published

    on

    Nearly 30 people in Houston were rescued from an alleged human trafficking ring, and a suspect has been arrested in the case.

    According to the Houston Police Department, officers “received a report of a male in his briefs running down the street yelling that he had been kidnapped.” The nearly naked man informed authorities that “thirty more people were being held hostage in the house.”

    Inside the home in southwest Houston, police found 28 men and one female, who appeared to be a minor, according to KHOU-TV. The victims were in their underwear, but reportedly in good condition. Officials said the victims are from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Cuba.

    Mary Lewis, who lives directly behind the home where the victims were discovered, recalled the moment when a victim approached her.

    “When he ran up to me he looked like he was all cut up,” Lewis told KYTX-TV. “He had like cuts in his face. But he was in his red shorts, drawers. And he was barefoot.”

    “Then I was backing up. I said, ‘What’s wrong, man? I can’t understand you. What are you talking about?’ And then he would look back that way,” Lewis said.

    The U.S. attorney’s officenoted that the residence had boarded-up windows and deadbolt locks on the inside doors.

    After the victims were rescued, they were taken to the Ridgemont Elementary School where they were provided with food and clothes. The victims were later transported to an immigration facility.

    The Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement are investigating the situation. The victims are cooperating with authorities, according to police.

    A suspect has been arrested in the human trafficking bust. Officials named the suspect as Mauro Dominguez-Maldonado, a 36-year-old Honduran national. On Friday, federal prosecutors said the suspect was in the United States illegally, according to CNN.

    The criminal complaint alleges Dominguez-Maldonado was in charge of watching over the individuals and performing multiple tasks in the alleged human smuggling operation.
    Dominguez-Maldonado faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted. Dominguez-Maldonado is expected to appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge Frances Stacy on Monday. Assistant U.S. Attorney Richard Bennett is prosecuting the case.

    Police Commander Jonathon Halliday told reporters that three people were detained as possible suspects.

    Continue Reading

    News

    Michigan Judge Orders Forensic Review of 22 Dominion Voting Machines, Giuliani Says

    Published

    on

    A judge in Antrim County, Michigan, has authorized a forensic audit of 22 Dominion Voting Systems machines, according to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

    “BIG WIN FOR HONEST ELECTIONS,” the former New York City Mayor wrote on Twitter on Dec. 4. “This is where the untrustworthy Dominion machine flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden. Spiking of votes by Dominion happened all over the state.”

    It is unclear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from. The public dockets in four of the major election lawsuits in Michigan did not feature an order Giuliani described. Giuliani did not immediately respond to an emailed request for clarification.

    Giuliani’s reference to a Dominion machine flipping votes is disputed by both Michigan election officials and Dominion. The Michigan Secretary of State’s office said the votes were flipped due to a human error by an Antrim county clerk.

    Allegations about vote manipulation through the abuse of Dominion machines figure prominently in the election lawsuits filed by former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, who is not a part of the legal team representing President Donald Trump in a number of post-election lawsuits. Dominion has denied all of the allegations.

    The judge’s order is the first known instance of a green light for the Trump team to examine the Dominion machines.

    A judge in Nevada has previously granted the team access to a signature matching machine made by a different company. In that case, the campaign complained that while the judge granted a forensic review, the campaign was given what amounted to a “guided tour” instead.

    The Michigan GOP on Friday raised concerns about a memo sent by Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson that “is pushing for the mass deletion of election data,” although a spokesperson for the secretary’s office later said the process is routine.

    The GOP said Benson’s office told clerks in Michigan counties to “delete Electronic Poll Book software and associated files” amid calls to audit the election while flagging it was concerning.

    Giuliani testified before Michigan lawmakers on Wednesday, telling them that they are the final arbiters of the election.

    Giuliani said he was not asking the legislators to hand the state’s 16 Electoral College votes—currently certified for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden—to Trump. Rather, he said, he hoped state legislators would investigate and examine the evidence for themselves.

    “You shouldn’t decide anything based on what I believe,” said Giuliani on Dec. 2, adding that the evidence presented at the hearing was “just a sample.”

    “There’s a plethora of evidence that you can go through that will convince you that this election was stolen,” said Giuliani. “I would ask you to go through that.”

    Continue Reading

    Trending Today

    >