The abortion debate is at the forefront now as states bravely step out to enact laws to protect the lives of babies in the womb. And it’s bringing awareness of the life-or-death issue to people who may have considered themselves pro-abortion simply because it seemed like the most pro-woman position to have.

Now Kirsten Watson, the wife of NFL champion Ben Watson, is speaking out against some of the biggest pro-abortion arguments that get thrown around these days. She was pregnant with twins at the time, which her husband announced during a New Orleans Saints game in November, and has now given birth.

In a video for pro-life group Live Action, Kirsten presented an incredible argument against the “my body, my choice” line that often gets used as a feminist defense of abortion.

Standing up for women’s bodily rights, she pointed out that “bodily rights are especially important when a woman is pregnant because there is more than one body involved.”

“Some people try to say that ‘children in the womb are part of the woman’s body,’” she continued. “But come on. If a child in the womb were literally part of a woman’s body, like her arm or her leg, then I would have three hearts, three brains, thirty fingers…”

“…and because there are two boys in there, I’d be mostly male.”

“Think about it: We would find it horrifying if a pregnant woman intentionally took drugs while knowing that it could cause her child to be harmed physically or mentally,” Kirsten argued. “However, if a woman has the right to do anything she wants with her body, including terminating her child, then we can’t say that’s wrong.”

She pointed out that society believes mothers and fathers have a “natural obligation to support their children” and not neglect them. They’re not allowed to “end the child’s life” if they can’t take care of them after their born, so “it follows that they have the same duty [to care for them] before birth.”

Kirsten also talked about the danger of making abortion solely a woman’s choice because it sends the message to the man that it’s solely the woman’s problem. Plus, by law, men don’t get to say “my body, my choice” and refuse to use their bodies to work and pay child support if the baby is born.

She then took on another pro-abortion argument, saying, “It’s backwards to say that preborn children do not have a right to life because they are completely dependent on the mother’s body. An infant once born is still completely dependent on the bodies of others for survival.”

Watch her video below:

1. Laurie

May 17, 2019 at 11:22 pm

That stuff is WAY too logical for the liberals to understand. For them, “it’s all about meeeee.” Selfish clods that they are.

• Ed

May 18, 2019 at 6:32 pm

“it’s all about meeeee.” That sums it up right nicely! The ENTIRE Liberal philosophy of life is that everything revolves around them. The only thing that matters is how things affect them, personally, when in reality, almost nothing is dependent upon them. That’s a pretty tough pill to swallow by the self-centered, narcissistic personalities that pervade the Liberal minds.

2. Ray

May 17, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Thank you for pointing out what these baby killers don’t get. Unfortunately I don’t think they ever will they are just disgusting human beings.

3. Mitch D.

May 17, 2019 at 11:47 pm

If a fetus is literally just part of a woman’s body, then how do some of them end up being boys? Liberals really are stupid.

The party of “science”…..LOL.

4. Melinda Betts

May 18, 2019 at 12:01 am

Thank you for the video. The same message has been published before, but maybe since this was in simple English, maybe they will have an aa-haa moment and begin to understand what pro-life really means.

5. Save the baby not kill it

May 18, 2019 at 12:47 am

You cant torture and slaughter the unborn baby just because people were stupid and irrresponsible. Once you create a baby its your duty to protect him or her. If you dont want a child get fixed so you wont be pressured into murder

6. Daniel Brofford

May 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

Great job to both Kirsten & Ben. Children are a gift from God and for the ones who kill them they better repent and get right with Jesus. There are women who have had abortions but now are devastated that they killed their baby then there are the ones who has had more then one and doesn’t care. Like the one who was in the field with the markers and said look there’s mine. Just by her words you can tell she had no good up bringing at all. More then likely her parents were as stupid as she is although I have done things in my life that my parents would have been completely against of course then I didn’t go out and make it public knowledge and act like I was proud of it.

7. Cindy

May 18, 2019 at 9:17 am

Awesome logic and yet it’s just plain ole common sense. Thank you and your husband for taking a stand and being a role model for America!

8. Pattie Kelly

May 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm

I saw the movie “Unplanned” where the actress played herself in the movie and this was about “her body and the right to chose”. I came out of the movie crying and I am pretty sure every woman at the show was crying as well. It blows the “My Body My Right” clean off the map. If there is anyway for you to watch the movie on U Tube I highly suggest you do. That movie will explain it all.

9. Tony c

May 18, 2019 at 2:48 pm

You know who’s to blame for abortions, it’s not women, it’s men. Without men there are no pregnancies or abortions. Sex Education should be taught in every school in the world. When Men hear the words No or Stop, back off. I just read that doctors who perform abortions in some States can get up to 99 Years in Prison. 99 Years in Prison sounds good for a Rapist but not a doctor. The doctor is doing his or her job and deserves NO Prison time. I think the men should get the same sentence since they are the cause. With that knowledge and knowing the penalty ahead of time, would men keep their pants zipped❓Condoms and Birth control pills are a good start and plan B pills should be carried by women just in case they are Raped.