Yet another person has been caught on video allegedly physically attacking pro-life activists outside an abortion clinic — this time in front of the Alabama Women’s Center in Huntsville, Live Action said.

Mary Baggett, a sidewalk counselor, told the outlet she was recording video May 3 as she spoke to other pro-life activists on the sidewalk. Then at one point a pair of cars stopped at the end of the facility’s driveway before heading out on the street, and the drivers of both vehicles appeared to argue with the pro-life activists.

Finally, one driver — a woman — emerged from her vehicle and began walking toward the pro-life activists.

“I don’t give you permission to record me!” she yelled. The woman appeared to try punching a male activist.

Then the clip shows her hollering at Baggett, charging toward her, and swinging her fists.

She also appeared to knock Baggett’s phone from her hands. Here’s the clip:

“The woman who came up to me punched my hands. I must have been holding the camera with both hands, ’cause one is bruised pretty bad, but the one hand I hold the phone with is hurting, too,” Baggett told Live Action. “Then she grabbed my phone and ran to her car. I went after her and demanded she give me the phone back, [and she] finally threw it in the grass.”

Baggett told the outlet that when she went to retrieve her phone, the abortion facility escorts began yelling that she was breaking the law and needed to leave.

Plus, the man in the other car returned.

“The man who was in the first car, who she was with apparently, he came back before the police showed up,” Baggett added to Live Action. “I thought he was going to try to harm us, so I started taking his picture and telling him the police were on the way. He left in a hurry. I called the police and filed a report.”

She also told the outlet that an increase she’s seen in violence and hostility toward pro-lifers has been due to the facility’s escorts who are “trying to incite people to violence against us, in my opinion. The week before this happened, one of the clinic escorts called her former NFL husband to come and verbally assault me. He is huge, and it was scary. I called the police on to the scene and made a report about that, too.”

1. Mary L McClane

May 15, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Take a look at that skank. It pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

• Jule Ray Westcott

May 15, 2019 at 3:41 pm

She is one time that needed aborted. LOL! Fat skank. Tatoos on her probably paid by the taxpayer. Welfare scammer.

• Ray

May 15, 2019 at 5:04 pm

Yeah I don’t think she will ever have to worry about having an abortion. What guy would want to sleep with that skank

2. fred

May 15, 2019 at 2:25 pm

That water buffalo will never have to worry about an abortion. No normal would touch her, not even with two condoms, a raincoat, and some other man’s watchamacallit!!!!

3. Paul Lee

May 15, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Hard to believe seeing a COW in a mini skirt – pretty cool actually. Her girlfriend likely has a 10 ft pole she uses to touch her. WOW

4. Pj

May 15, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Disgusting lowlife person. Thinks her opinion or beliefs are the only ones that count. Uneducated about the constitution. Schools are not teaching anything good or truths to these people.

5. abolishliberalism

May 15, 2019 at 2:38 pm

i really dont see how any abortion laws would affect her, look at her, who would have sex with her to begin with? besides the fact that she is really not very appealing to look at but she is a huge loud mouth, and has a horrible attitude as well… her only chance at needing an abortion is if she forces some dipstick, skinny little hipster, loser lady-boy, liberal dem guy to have sex with her and he finishes..(somehow) inside her!

6. Jill

May 15, 2019 at 2:49 pm

This chicks a head case,she took a dump at the coffee station on her first night at NA. She was so fucked-up we called the cops

7. Alison

May 15, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Another mess of a human being losing self-control.

8. Smokey

May 15, 2019 at 2:53 pm

I called this! I called the “I do not give you permission to record me assaulting you,” and I called that when it’s shown in court, she’ll bitch that “I didn’t give them permission, so you can’t use that as evidence!”

• SconsinPatriot

May 16, 2019 at 8:58 am

Glad they recorded it. Why did she even get out of the car if she didn’t want to be recorded? Some people have NO intelligence. Why is it that peaceful people can’t protest, but the likes of her can stomp and shout at peaceful protesters, punch them out and knock their phones to the ground? Why is that? Double standard. They know in their hearts the peaceful people are right and they can’t stand it.

9. Linda

May 15, 2019 at 2:56 pm

“In the United States, it is legal to film in public. You do not require permission. It is legal to film individuals.” One of these days, she will come across the person whom she hits that will knock her on her fat can. I hope someone is recording that.

• Bird

May 15, 2019 at 6:26 pm

No one would have recognized her in the initial filming (she’s too far away and sitting in a car…. it was only when she came charging at them that she was close enough to identify! What a moron; I hope she receives a hefty fine and some jail time. It’s about time some of these people have to pay for their physical attacks on anyone who disagrees with them. One STUNNED college student couldn’t believe what was happening to her after she stole a sign right out of a man’s hands; she found herself in handcuffs and hauled off to jail… about time!

• SconsinPatriot

May 16, 2019 at 9:03 am

Exactly. She just wanted her 5 minutes of fame. If they’d start hauling off the troublemakers, maybe said troublemakers would put their brain in motion before throwing the mouth and actions in gear.

10. RIC CARTER

May 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I don’t think even Bill Clinton would put his dick in that.

11. phxgeo

May 15, 2019 at 3:06 pm

These pro choice people are anti American and anti human beings. To kill those who can not speak for themselves or hire a lawyer to protect them is despicable. I know God has a VERY WARM place for them to visit. If they keep up these actions behavior and beliefs they will spend eternity paying for their demented values.

12. N

May 15, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Liberalism,LGBT,PC are mental disorders:Pelosi,Behar,Hillary,Waters,Shepard,lemon,Ocasio are just some of the poster girls in the godless deranged Satanist NAZI Muslim Commie Demoncrat party! Stop these traitors from turning the US into another shit hole!

• Carol

May 16, 2019 at 9:31 am

Gee tell me how you really feel. Lol. But totally agree!

13. Scotty

May 15, 2019 at 3:16 pm

The scary part is she must think she looks attractive (sexy) in that ridiculous short skirt. Sad.

• Q

May 15, 2019 at 3:24 pm

She’s gotta show off the tatt

14. Art

May 15, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Democrats have ALWAYS BEEN VIOLENT and it is getting worse.
    Only they and their blessed groups are allowed to protest.
    Let’s hope the police and courts do their jobs and put the violent asshats in jail where they belong.

15. Fit2Btyed

May 15, 2019 at 3:22 pm

The devil has come to rob, steal and destroy. A lot of effort has gone into this Jezebel.

16. Rebecca Holstine

May 15, 2019 at 4:02 pm

These people must not have much of an argument in favor of abortion if all they can do is resort to violence. And it sure seems like that is all they have left. At least this fat cow won’t ever have to worry about it. Who would ever want to lay with that?

17. Bj

May 15, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Typical liberal bitch who says they don’t want to be recorded yet rushes over to be front and center. What they really want is to watch themselves on social media over and over. So if you’re watching this fat azz tattooed skank whore…….be thankful it wasn’t me there cause I would have wiped the street up with your dirty, nasty, diseased fukking liberal azz. Go take a shower, put some conditioner on that nasty ragged hair, cover up those gigantic fire hydrant legs and then make a appointment for a hysterectomy so your pathetic dirty azz won’t procreate. My tolerance level for you violent, nasty, dirty, media hogs is ZERO.

18. Polly

May 15, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Demonic behavior

19. Mark Terzano

May 15, 2019 at 8:33 pm

she stole a phone also, that is a felony, apart from assault and battery…