Democrat New Jersey Senator Cory Booker is now being accused of sexual assault by a man.

On Saturday, an anonymous man released a detailed four page document on Twitter, claiming the incident happened when Booker visited his workplace back in 2014.

He claims Booker followed him to the bathroom, touched him inappropriately, and approached him for oral sex.

The man says he reached out to two lawyers earlier this month disclosing his name, date, location, corroborating evidence, and two possible hearsay witnesses.

The reported victim also said watching Booker’s defense of alleged sexual assault victims was “laughably ironic, jarringly cringe-worthy, and triggering” leading him to speak out.

Booker who has admitted to sexual assault back in 1992, has yet to respond to the allegations.

Here is a description of the incident as I described it to a lawyer:

I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door. When it comes to these restrooms it is customary to knock first in case someone is using it, even though there is an inner lock. When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said “Hey!”

We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on. It was one of those surreal moments where what was happening was such a deviation and such a perversion of one’s natural daily routine that I hardly knew how to react. He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall.

He said that “Being a hero was a serious turn-on”. He continued, “The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.” He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like “What is happening?” It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him.

At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left.

1. Jason smith

October 21, 2018 at 11:51 pm

If we’ve learned anything from the Kavanaugh circus, most of these accusations are flase attempts to slander the person being accused. I guess we conservatives must be getting really desperate to play the fake news game like this.

• Crystal

October 22, 2018 at 12:11 am

Jason Smith: How are you so sure it’s fake news? I’m sorry but I would believe Cory Booker did something like this before I would believe Kavanaugh did what Christine Blasey Ford accused him of… Booker doesn’t have a good track record at all… He proved what an unscrupulous man he is during the Kavanaugh hearings! Besides, I find that those who play “Moral Police”, are usually the most immoral of all.

• Michael Walters

October 22, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Crystal: I think you have something there. Booker has a self-confessed sexual assault from his college days. Put that together with his poor moral character demonstrated in the Kavanaugh hearings, this charge may be legitimate and provable.

• Gerry

October 22, 2018 at 1:09 am

First of all “we Conservatives” as you put it are not desperate in the slightest. You might be so just speak for yourself and not the rest of us. Secondly, apparently Spartacus-ette, needs to go through what Justice Kavanaugh went through to see what “incoming” feels like. Maybe even false accusations — isn’t that ironic but at least this guy has details and remembers when and where. So please if you are desperate speak for yourself and don’t include others.

• boocat

October 23, 2018 at 6:37 am

Good points.

• Jerry W Coley

October 22, 2018 at 2:26 am

How do you know,it fake??

• paul

October 22, 2018 at 2:32 am

Well strange the man is a registered Democrat huh?

• Michael Walters

October 22, 2018 at 12:57 pm

But voted Republican in 2016, or did he not vote?

• Robert Fitzhugh

October 22, 2018 at 2:41 am

The accuser of Booker has far more credibility than the moonbat who accused Justice Kananaugh. Why would you not hear him out?

• David Stinson

October 22, 2018 at 3:03 am

“Jason Smith” is a paid “Post-titute,” earning those DNC-issued WallyWorld $20 gift cards by meeting a post quota. Not surprise there.

• Michael Walters

October 22, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Jason Smith, your comment was the first thing I considered after reading this story. Giving it some thought and assessing the quality of his commentary, I changed my thinking somewhat. He is very well spoken without the usual wild accusations that go along with frivolous, fake sounding, commentary. Given the well written and precise explanation, this young man may be telling the truth. I support his approach to disclosure in that he’s taking a well thought out and lack-luster path to avoid the sensationalism and over-the-top rhetoric we see in nearly every #metoo claim in the press. We may be seeing this in the news in the near future with a better chance of being believed than the garbage we’ve seen in the past.

2. Joseph

October 21, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Actually he is just another Democrat, Nothing to see here folks. If this guy doesn’t have money nothing will happen to Booker and he will just use the slush fund and pay this guy off. Good by to more of our tax dollars.

3. Kurt Heinlein

October 22, 2018 at 12:01 am

You’re just outta luck pal cuz you gotta be a certain kind of woman that belongs to a certain political party to get into this me-too thang & get a conviction without evidence.

• Barbie

October 22, 2018 at 11:43 am

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

4. Kevin

October 22, 2018 at 12:07 am

Well it must be true. According to Booker if someone claims that you sexually assaulted you it must be true.
    According to his Kavanaugh hearing comments. Let’s have an investigation shall we!!

• Crystal M Fenton

October 22, 2018 at 12:14 am

Yeah Kevin, let’s see how quickly they renege on their mantra of “Guilty until proven innocent”!

5. ron

October 22, 2018 at 12:11 am

Cory Booker is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!! I BELIEVE the SURVIVOR ! I BELIEVE the SURVIVOR!! I BELIEVE the SURVIVOR!!! Booker needs to be IMPEACHED IMPEACHED IMPEACHED and removed from Office!!! This is the DEMOCRATS rules and policies that they use!!!!

• Lee

October 22, 2018 at 1:56 am

I agree believe the survivors. Since Cory is gay this is very believable. 🙂

6. Rocky

October 22, 2018 at 12:15 am

It appears Booker has not heard the news. You are guilty until proven innocent. Just ask Kavanaugh ! Even after you are proven to be innocent, many will still not believe the verdict and you will always be guilty to them.

• Laura McGaffey

October 22, 2018 at 3:50 am

Rocky,

Yup, just like O.J. Simpson. He was tried in a court of law and the jury found him “not guilty”. IF he actually did kill his ex and her friend it was up to Marcia Clark, et.al. to PROVE it and gain a conviction. O.J. did not go free because he had a crack defense team but because the prosecution team FAILED. My husband watched every minute of that trial and taped the final arguments. He could tell you where/when/how the prosecution failed and he was not just being opinionated.

O.J. literally walked into that courtroom an innocent man and walked out an innocent man. Yet everyone with a microphone has opined about how he “got away with murder”.

7. Eric M.

October 22, 2018 at 12:23 am

“Believe all men” right? (sarcastic remark). It should be interesting to see how the Left reacts to this. I also agree with you Jason, if this is a false accusation, we don’t need to lower ourselves to their level.

8. Joe

October 22, 2018 at 12:24 am

Corey Booker had a Hooker ?

9. Stephen Russell

October 22, 2018 at 12:24 am

Hey Gays speak up on Booker, need more names to come fwd, name his allies 2., Take down.
    Gays fight for YOUR Rights, Booker wont.

10. Susan

October 22, 2018 at 12:27 am

Guilty until proven innocent right Booker!? No one deserves this more than you Spartacus!! Let’s tear your life apart in front of the whole world shall we!? And you will be the center of the news everyday and have your family terrified by death threats day after day!! You didn’t care when it happened to Judge Kavanaugh did you?! Well when you are at the hearing don’t get shocked or have any emotion like Brett wasn’t supposed to have any reaction to the claims this woman was making against him ok!? We will be watching every day of the hearing! So let’s investigate this Booker!!

11. Joe

October 22, 2018 at 12:32 am

Gee what a surprise. Guess its his turn to squirm. Guess cake news can get even Spartacus.

12. Pat

October 22, 2018 at 12:36 am

I tend to believe this man, partly because of Booker’s own admission of sexual abuse against a woman.
    On another note, I believe the reason this man is “gay” us due to the sex abuse he says he experienced in childhood. In my opinion, these experiences are the reason most people turn out to be “gay”.

13. Rick

October 22, 2018 at 12:43 am

FIRST GAY PRESIDENT ??

14. Stephen

October 22, 2018 at 12:44 am

At least this guy can give you names, date, location etc. about his allegations. And he’s not trying to take down anyone running for anything…he’s adding fuel to the fire the dems set on their own. All must be believed…
    Let’s wait to see how this plays out..I caution this guy to hire security, or Booker may try to suicide this guy…after all, he’s learned well from Killary…since she supports him.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

15. John F

October 22, 2018 at 12:52 am

HMMMMM! Even if this story is made up, it serves the democrats right! Are the Democrats as willing to accept this man’s claims as true as they are to accept Bret Kavanaugh’s accuser’s? How will the Lefties like “Guilty until proved innocent” directed at one of their heroes? Should Booker be made to relinquish his seat in the Senate? Looks like he may have already “given up” his personal “seat”! Way to go, Spartacus!

16. Sue

October 22, 2018 at 12:53 am

First of all, if this happened to you, I’m terribly sorry. I can’t imagine being gay and having people who you trust, whether a family, friend or Senator take advantage of you. You must have been devastated. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to come forth with this type of allegations. With that being said, you have every right to expect someone to stand up for you, whether you’re gay or not. I hope you get your day of reckoning, whether in public or private. No one should have to keep things pent up and try to handle things on your own. Seeing how Booker handled himself in the Kavanaugh hearings must have been like someone pouring salt into a wound. I wish you the very best and I might take liberty to say “no one is worth taking your life over” especially someone like Booker. In the scheme of life he is a nobody. He just thinks he’s a somebody. People like Booker flame and burn out. I will say a prayer for you and hope that God Himself will give you the comfort and peace you deserve. God Bless and keep you safe.

17. Bill

October 22, 2018 at 1:05 am

Booker has to be guilty. If anyone accuses someone of something according to the liberal train of thought …. HE IS GUILTY until he proves himself innocent. Let’s get R done.

18. LST

October 22, 2018 at 1:17 am

I guess when I say Booker sucks, it really is true!

19. Sandy

October 22, 2018 at 1:26 am

Grabbing my popcorn! That aughta be good! What up Spartacus? Hahahahahaha

20. JACK Scarpon

October 22, 2018 at 1:48 am

CONSERVATIVES ARE NOT DESPERATE IN ANY WAY , SHAPE OR FORM!! BUT BRINGING TO LIGHT THE CRIMES OF DEMON RATS IS A MUST!! BOOKER IS ALREADY GETTING AWAY WITH RAPING A CHILD IN 1992!! NOW THIS ACCUSATION IS ONLY 4 YEARS AGO, AND MUST BE INVESTIGATED FULLY!! BY FBI OF COURSE!! BOOKER IS PLANNING A RUN FOR POTUS IN 2020!! MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH HIS CRIMES!!

21. San

October 22, 2018 at 2:23 am

I believe the accuser! Booker is Guilty! He should resign now. You’re a hypocrite if you don’t….

22. Sam

October 22, 2018 at 2:29 am

Resign now. You should be in investigated and removed grom your office

23. Richard Hullfish Sr.

October 22, 2018 at 2:33 am

Is little Cory going to take the fifth? Get a hold of yourself you pervert.

24. Paul Otts

October 22, 2018 at 2:37 am

Whatever the truth of the matter, Booker and all his compatriots have to believe this accuser. Otherwise, their hypocrisy is showing…..even more.

25. T Curry

October 22, 2018 at 2:38 am

While there is at least one person here who would like this to just go away, I am willing to give this accuser the same respect and time that the Democrats wanted us to give to Christine Blasey Ford. I say, present it to the FBI for investigation. Interrigate both Cory Booker and the accuser and his assertions and let the and let the chips fall where they may. Of course the Congress should consider the FBI’s investigative notes and do with them what they deem appropriate. I think that would be fair to all.

26. Teresa Gelato

October 22, 2018 at 2:57 am

You have a right to be heard and I hope you can press charges. My heart went out to you with the abuse you said you had to endure as a child. I love you but more importantly. God loves you and cares.

27. David Stinson

October 22, 2018 at 3:00 am

The Left will ignore it, tell their Media whores to ignore it. Without the media whores shouting about it, within 24 hours the sheeple will pick their phones back up, begin pleasuring themselves again and forget all about it. Booker will never be touched. Satan protects his tools.

28. Buckwheat7

October 22, 2018 at 3:16 am

Yep, Booker is guilty. Time for this goof to go.

29. Plumlazy

October 22, 2018 at 3:56 am

Booker don’t like hookers!!!!!!

30. JD

October 22, 2018 at 4:09 am

Either report it WHEN it happened, or shut up!

31. Linda

October 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm

What goes around comes around and he’s got a lot of explaining to do

32. Bob Macfarlane

October 22, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Why not ?? No big deal — homosexuality was perfectly acceptable in Sparta !!

33. Carl J Bujan

October 22, 2018 at 4:47 pm

I believe Bookers accuser. I always new there was something wrong with Booker. I believe he should resign. Vote republican and rid us from the evils of democrats.

34. Washington Watchdog

October 26, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Senator Al Franken resigned after allegations that were not as severe as those of Sen. Cory Booker. Do the right thing and resign.