Judge Jeanine Pirro’s appearance Thursday on The View to promote her new book, “Liars, Leakers and Liberals,” was fireworks waiting to happen and that’s just what happened when she locked horns with perennial bully Whoopi Golderg.

The showdown was the equivalent of two alpha males going at it and Whoopi got so flustered by Pirro’s defiance that she brought the segment to a screeching halt, “Say goodbye! I’m done!”

The Fox News host showed incredible class as she sat there and smiled as “The View” hosts spewed their liberal garbage, but things really got heated when the left’s favorite Trump-bashing Republican, Anna Navarro, asked whether Trump “embraces and embodies conservative ideology.”

Pirro replied that she was not there to talk about what Trump is or isn’t, but Whoopi jumped in to insist that Pirro answer the question.

No shrinking violet, Pirro responded by telling Whoopi, “You’re suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

And Katy bar the door, because it was on!

“Listen, I don’t have Trump Derangement,” Whoopi fired back. “Let me tell you what I have. I’m tired of people starting a conversation with Mexicans are liars and rapists.”

“Listen, I’m 62 years old. There have been a lot of people in office that I didn’t agree with,” she continued. “But I have never, ever seen anything like this. I have never seen anybody whip up such hate. I have never seen anybody be so dismissive.”

She added that what she suffers from “is the inability to figure out how to fix this.”

“Your opening statement, how horrible it is that Donald Trump is talking about all of these people,” Pirro said. “You know what’s horrible? When people who shouldn’t be here end up murdering the children of American citizens.”

Whoopi went berserk, proving that Pirro was right along that she was suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

“What is horrible is when the President of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people!” she yelled. “Say goodbye! I’m done!”

1. Stephen Russell

July 19, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Bravo Judge, Kick butt, whoohoo, Yeah, Nice.
    Do it again, do more.
    Damn Leftists have head up ass & wonder why they dont know anything.

• Cathy Dykstra

July 19, 2018 at 11:07 pm

You notice that when the Judge started to get on the truth with Whoopi, she, like the coward she is, just said BYE and would not debate……this is WHY one cannot have a decent conversations with the other side.

• Bee

July 23, 2018 at 10:18 am

Haha good one, whoopie is garbage
        Needs an ass whoopin..whoopie..loser

• Flotmorton P. Gildersleeve

July 19, 2018 at 11:42 pm

yEAH, It’s just not fair to put such an ignorant racist like Whoopie up against a thinking person who knows the facts and the law, as applied to the facts. Whoopie should only speak to Bobble Heads. whose string controlling the bobble of the head is in “Wahoopie’s hands. Whoopie should go on tour with a half-ass carnival.

• Jw

July 20, 2018 at 12:39 am

Whoopie is not Half Ass She’s all ass ! All the way into her mouth!

• Gail

July 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I agree big ass and big ass mouth!

• Gail

July 20, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Whoopi is the one stirring the pot of hate! She should be thrown off the show! What a bunch of nasty women!

• Ed

July 19, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Just where the He** has Whoopee been the last eight years?

• Irene Renner

July 20, 2018 at 12:25 am

lol The View Hosts cant stand it when someone with a brain is on. hahahhahaha oh whoopi

• DJ

July 20, 2018 at 12:36 am

Whoopi and her Liberal cohorts needs to be admitted into a Bellevue Mental Facility . Whoopi has no clue what a disgrace Obama was and still is. She also brought up Globalism……why the hell would we want Globalisation? Over my dead body. I hate the view when they talk. Bias as hell and they all talk at one time. They never let a person say the whole story of why they are there. It was suppose to be about her book and ends up all about Trump. You could. Ever pay me enough to go on that show.

• Gail

July 20, 2018 at 3:01 pm

I agree 1 trillion percent! Ignorant AH!

• Sylvia

July 20, 2018 at 1:16 am

For that curly heaed ape to blame Trump for *stirring up such hate* and *making people to blah, blah, blah* is as stupid as she is for having made those statements. No one can MAKE ANYONE make people act on the hateful and physical violence, verbal lies and b.s. that the left has promoted and contributed to the *haters* actions!!!
      Those accusations come from an ignorant, brain dead person! Boycott????

• Jan Rettig

July 20, 2018 at 1:42 am

What did they expect would happen when Judge Pirro was invited to the show. They sure didnt knock her to the curb. She stood her ground. and Whoopie could take it, so she ended it. Poor looser.

• Joseph

July 20, 2018 at 4:32 am

It was the person who gets the guests that Whoopi should be all over because they got one of the smartest and toughest lady’s on the Right to come on and Whoopi can’t stand anyone smarter than her dumb ass. They only like people they can run rough shod over.

• Joseph

July 20, 2018 at 4:47 am

Whoopi is a low class propagandist who never listens to what she says. She accuses Trump of whipping people into a hateful frenzy when every show I’ve seen she is the one screams about the right but everything shown on TV shows Democrats rioting an congress people spewing hatred for Trump and the people who elected him. This is why I don’t watch the view or any liberal media anymore than I have to.

• Mabel

July 20, 2018 at 6:36 am

It’s Whoopi whipping up the hate mongers..What a loser still voting in the party of slavery

• Bob Abrams

July 20, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Why would any reasonable person go on shows like that? Is selling a book that important?
      That show appears to be a lousy thing.

• Evelyn

July 21, 2018 at 2:46 am

Great job, Judge Jeannine!
      I stopped watching this show long time ago. Liberalism is a disease! They can’t accept truth, and will only listen and what they want to hear.

• Bee

July 23, 2018 at 10:15 am

Whoop
      Whoopii is a real piece of shit
      She a racist..ugly bitch

2. James Humphres

July 19, 2018 at 10:40 pm

The View should’ve been taken off the air a long time ago. They are the ones that encourage violence and upheaval with their liberal words. Whoopi is a true piece of shit

3. PG

July 19, 2018 at 10:42 pm

I love how liberals don’t want to hear any opinion but they’re own.

• Gayla Bellamy

July 20, 2018 at 12:08 am

I agree! That show NEVER allows anyone with a different opinion to speak! ALWAYS OVERTALKING THEM! This is wonderful

4. Joseph Kempski

July 19, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Typical whoopie. Doesn’t get her way she stomps her feet and walks out. Typical liberal. If all women were like whoopie, glad I stayed single.

• Joseph Kempski

July 19, 2018 at 10:44 pm

Boo Hoo i didnt get my way, waaa waaa.

5. Jamie

July 19, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Whopping didn’t allow Judge Pirro to finish a sentence! She’s rude, obnoxious and ugly!

• watchman48

July 19, 2018 at 11:58 pm

That’s because loud mouth Whoopi can’t seem to handle the truth…

• bob gillespie

July 20, 2018 at 3:24 am

That’s typical of Whoopi,Joy,Ana and others. Ask a question and before they can answer they gang up and prevent the answer.

• DIANE CHERECHINSKY

July 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

BACK STAGE AFTER EVERYTHING WAS SAID AND DONE WHOOPIE CONFRONTED JEANINE RIGHT IN HER FACE AND SAID THREE TIMED “F**K YOU,F**K YOU,F**K YOU AND DEMANDED SHE GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BUILDING! WHOOPIE,WHOOPIE,WHOOPIE FINALLY GOT TO YA,HEY! HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Michael Riddle

July 20, 2018 at 12:04 pm

She is what a piece of S#itn really is! This show does not say much for ABC.

• Bee

July 23, 2018 at 10:21 am

Haha..ya she 1 ugly hoe

6. Linda

July 19, 2018 at 10:46 pm

WHOOPIE you. UGLY ape why don’t you just go live in Mexico or Iran. Or Pakistan. Go live with these STINKING COCKROACHES that you want to allow into our country they are scum they are CRIMINALS. Maybe you should take them in to live with you you UGLY ape you

• Eddie

July 19, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Ya know Linda, I never have thought about it before but whoop does resemble a cockroach !

• Jw

July 20, 2018 at 12:43 am

Nah Eddie she looks more like the Ape that just in a zoo!

• Eddie

July 19, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Linda….whoop does resemble a cockroach !

• J POLLS

July 20, 2018 at 2:08 am

I’ve seen gorilla’s with a better personality and brain. POOPIE NEEDS TO REVERT BACK TO IT’S JUNGLE RAT EXISTENCE..AWAY FROM CHILDREN !

• Larry

July 20, 2018 at 6:42 am

Zoo will cannot accept Whoopie!!!

• John S.

July 20, 2018 at 9:15 pm

No need for the personal attacks. It only gives ammo to the left. It is also beneath the patriots I find in this thread.

7. JackRussell

July 19, 2018 at 10:46 pm

The Cultural Marxists are going to KEEP getting their bottoms handed to them because they prefer the emotional satisfaction of talking over someone rather than the educational aspect of listening. Judge Jeanine is a straight shooter and Whoopie is a loudmouth. So, the loudmouth got the last word. I hope the exhilaration is worth the price in the upcoming elections.

8. Sharron

July 19, 2018 at 10:50 pm

If that is classic liberalism/leftism at it’s finest, I don’t know what is. Woopie knows nothing but talking points and snippets from a variety of news clips all meant to drive the narrative!

She wouldn’t shut up and listen if her life depended on it.

PS… I wish the Judge would have Woopie on her show where she can’t just chop the segment because it isn’t going her way! I challenge you Woopie to do just that! Wonder what those odds are???

9. pjt

July 19, 2018 at 10:50 pm

As soon as a liberal realizes they are out of their league when it comes to intelligence and are loosing in a conversation, they start yelling, ranting and raving. I was waiting for Whoopie to start throwing the F bomb and showing her IQ by waving around her middle finger, which is the liberal’s favorite things to do.

10. Sharon Young

July 19, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Yes that is typical Whoopi! Great job, Judge Jeanine! We love you! Fuck them liberals!

11. Ostlander

July 19, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Why would Judge Jeanine Pirro even want to appear with these disgusting Bolshevik harpies and a hostile audience? She shouldn’t give them the time of day.

• Richard Young

July 19, 2018 at 11:30 pm

I am glad she did. Those nasty Cucks on The View needed some good ass kicking. Way to go Judge!

• melehi

July 20, 2018 at 12:49 am

She’s promoting her book so is making appearances on as many shows as possible.

• Sylia

July 20, 2018 at 1:06 am

I agree. Just listening to those so called women try and take Judge Jeanine down was so maddening I wanted to scream, and I did!!! To think those harpies would even dare to take The Judge on was embarrassing. NONE of them could, nor have the brains, to wipe The Judges shoes (was going to say a$#s) but thought better of it!
      I hope that big mouthed sick idiot has a good bank account and retirement plan, because her earning days are becoming so irrelevant (along with her cohorts) the view is going down the drain! People are NOT contributing to their ratings!!!the mc Cain biatch sat there like a dummy! I wouldn’t be surprised if The Judge didn’t do a little segment on *what a great visit she had with those harpies*??? We can only hope!

• Gail

July 20, 2018 at 3:05 pm

I agree! Wish they would just shut down this hateful show! Low class people watch this S….

12. Leonard w culbertson

July 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm

this program should be called the left communist party.

13. LVMom

July 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm

Sorry I missed this one. Heads up to Judge Pirro. The View at one time was a great show and would be a great again if Whoopie and Joy left

• Debbie

July 20, 2018 at 2:11 am

Whoopi spit on her backstage and told her to gtf out of the bldg.

14. Michigander

July 19, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Again, Whoopie becomes a babbling idiot when she’s got nothing.

15. Andy

July 19, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Whoopi is a known racist! Plus , upset that she never made the Trump Miss America contest !

16. Judy Wilson

July 19, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Judge Out to was very brave to appear on The “Liberal” View. They insult any conservative that dares to appear on their show. I have no idea why the show is still on the air. Nasty women that have democracy. #MAGA

17. dw

July 19, 2018 at 10:58 pm

No one spews hate as much as that panel of lefties. What’s sad is the gullible, agreeing audience.
    Bravo ! Judge Jeanine.
    BOO !! ABC for such a pathetic biased show.

18. Brenda

July 19, 2018 at 11:03 pm

SThe Judge was right, as always…liberals don’t have any answers, just talking over, yelling and then closing the door…they are mentally dranged..Trump hasn’t done anything wrong..and to answer the question or statement, 62 year old Whoopie..You must have missed the 8 years Obama was your President..he is the one who re-started the black -Americans problems, he welcomed hate, not just black/white, but all races, the more he stirred the more thee country fell..and you my dear little minded Whoopie bought it hook, line and sinker..and you evidently don’t care about less entitled blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and any American since you still want Hillary and the democrat party, who really wants socialism, communism, guess you haven’t thought about all your money and property because even you, will have to share your stuff and live like the rest of us under Socialism..you are not stupid, your insane!

• Jodi

July 19, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Well said!

19. Smokey

July 19, 2018 at 11:05 pm

You know, I kind of wish I was important/famous enough to go on some of the liberal shows, just so I could calmly take the mic off, stand up, walk up to the producer and say “I’ve been defamed and worse here today, I will not return, and if my leaving is not explained in those exact words, I will sue until I own this network.” Just to see “View hosts verbally abuse guest into leaving due to their intolerance” the next day.

20. Andrew Cowan

July 19, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Whoopi Goldberg says she’s done – hoping that out of frustration with the 2018 and 2020 landslide conservative elections she’ll throw up her hands and move out of the USA.

21. Bambi

July 19, 2018 at 11:06 pm

I didn’t like her since I saw the light of day. Am beyond happy…she finally found her match. I love Judge Jeanine!

22. Rick

July 19, 2018 at 11:09 pm

The View….cant handle the truth….
    Lets have open boarders and let these people move in whoop’s neighborhood…

23. Bret

July 19, 2018 at 11:13 pm

Hate mongers

24. Jean Forbes

July 19, 2018 at 11:15 pm

So great to see Whoopi get nuts when she knows she doesn;t have a clue re anything. I think Jeanine has such class and Whoopi couldn’t stand it. Love it when she says, I’m done. Her way of saying I am stupid!!

25. Matt

July 19, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Wasn’t it Maxine Waters who encouraged people to attack other people, rather than Donald Trump?

26. Pamela

July 19, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Good job Honorable Judge Jeanine, it truly is classic TDS. The bleeding heart liberals have no clue of what they are supposed to be fighting for or against so they have chosen President Trump to be their target. I’m not one to base things on looks, but I’m sorry, we had words for women like that in college and it was TUB-M (thrown up a better mess) and the view liberalettes are poster girls for TUB-M. It takes pure bravery and honor to go on a trashy show like that knowing you are a target of them all because let’s face it the McCains cannot get over the fact that Rhino John couldn’t make it to th W.H. Remember Jealousy is a green eyed monster.

27. Sondra Hedberg

July 19, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Whoopie did not gain any points during that show, only that she is the host and can shut down anyone who disagrees with her. I blame Obama for inciting racial hatred during his term. We went ten steps backward.

And hope to God that our Country can come back to where we were before . Trump at least tries to repair the damage; but he has a long road to change the liberal tyrants who are flying on Obama’s shirttails. So sad. I saw this happen before, a liberal who wants to change our Country, but didn’t succeed . Whomever is behind this must have so much money they are willing to destroy all of us.

28. Framk

July 19, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Poor, poor, poor Whoopie. She has the gall to say Trump whips up hate?????!!!! She has no idea what she just said. It is NOT Trump whipping up hate everytime we turn around, it’s people like her, unhinged, liberal lefties. Their hatred is so palpable that you can taste it in the air. It permeates the atmosphere wherever they show up. Their vitriol is everywhere. You see it in store windows (beheading the president), in the streets (violent attacks on MAGA people), in the press (you name it, you’ll find it full of hateful vindictive vitriol against the president, his wife, and his family, and against Christians and Jews as well). Poor, poor, poor Whoopie. She has become unhuinged, like all her unhinged lefty pals. Wake up, Whoopie, and smell the coffee.

29. Richard Young

July 19, 2018 at 11:40 pm

First off, I would just like to say I wish these comments had like buttons. That said, Whoopie, you DO have Trump Derangement Syndrome! Like all lefties, you just don’t want to admit it. Secondly, you state you have never seen anybody whip up such hate? Well, I have news for you Whoopie, YOU and those other cucks ARE part of that hate. Admit it!

• DJ

July 20, 2018 at 12:41 am

Me too on the like buttons…….Your right about these imbeciles on this show…..People like the View are whats wrong with America. Maybe Whoopi should move out of the country like she said she was going to and lied. She would last two seconds in the Middle East… would be crying for Trump to bring her home. These loww lifes dont know how great America is…..if they want a change they can pick up their asses and mive to another country.

30. William Stout

July 19, 2018 at 11:41 pm

I watched the show. Whoopi, of course, won. The judge looked like what she is, a painted mouthpiece for Trump, his crime cartel and the Kremlin. Sunny, a very respected prosecutor, made the Judge look like the fool she is, out peddling her trash book which will soon be in the $1 bin. Where will she slink away to when all of her idols are in the federal pen?

People around the world don’t know who she is in that FOX news has been taken off the air (the UK, for example) because the public is not interested in a station that has 17% truth in their statements. They are not news.

• CAROLE THURMAN

July 20, 2018 at 12:20 am

WHOOPI WON, ARE YOU SERIOUS??? THAT LOUD MOUTH PIECE OF SHIT RACIST!!!!

THE JUDGE “TOOK HER OUT”!!!!!!

• Michael

July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am

Spoken like a true retart liberal. Whoopi won? What did she win, an Orangutan look-a-like contest? Go hide back under what ever rock you crawled out from, loser.

• Dave Dolan

July 20, 2018 at 12:55 am

You are truly a stupid libo hate monger, whoppie is just a POS, DFC, get a life you Medicaid mongrel. Your as nuts as goldberg is.

• scot_belle

July 20, 2018 at 1:26 am

Hmm, typical liberal troll, siding with the bigoted Whoopie and throwing in not only insults ………but fake claims about the UK, complete with percentages of interest, etc.
      ——————–
      IMHO…bigotry is not acceptable.. whether or not ..this is racial, Political or Religious hatred. … THIS IS EXACTLY WHY….IT MATTERS when any elected Official …(the latest being Ms. Waters) tells their Party Constituents (while standing on a public street) ..to go out to harass everywhere, anyone and everyone of another Political Party!! Sadly, these hate filled rants …are often considered as …marching orders!! Here is the link to that specific public rant: https://www.facebook.com/ForAmerica/videos/2008122872579394/
      ——————–
      Please explain why…that rant…is not “INCITING VIOLENCE” ???

• Annabel

July 20, 2018 at 3:39 pm

We in the U.K. know full well who the Judge is….we get it all online anyway so there smart aleck!

• Penny

July 21, 2018 at 7:44 am

You Got To Be Kidding. No way in hell did she win, now or ever. I am surprised that The Judge even went on that piece of crap show, although she did give it a bit of taste for a short. Whoopi only got made and sent her off because that is the only thing she knew what to say.

31. The Colonel

July 19, 2018 at 11:41 pm

Goldberg, as typical for low IQs, cannot function if not in charge and arbitrarily running the show. When confronted by a strong, intelligent person armed with facts, she will inevitably break and run. When she and Behar can’t mug for audience approval, they are left relying on that earpiece and a producer.

Neither has the educational or legitimate leadership chops to intelligently push on and prevail against a powerhouse like the Judge. That’s why their audience loves them.

32. Martha Lawson

July 19, 2018 at 11:48 pm

I love how liberals are all for letting any scum into this country, just in middle class and lower class neighborhoods. Why not build a huge center or apartment complex in the heart of Beverley hills and let them live there? Just like they say public schools are not full of illegals and drug pusher parents kids and then send their own kids to posh private schools or have body guards. My dad use to say democrats were magicians, they can talk out of both sides of their face at the same time. Too bad neither side tells the truth.

33. Cathy

July 19, 2018 at 11:51 pm

I never watch those hateful,ignorant clucking chickens. Whoopi doesn’t have any intelligence to take on anyone with intelligence. So funny that Whoopi threw a typical liberal tantrum!

34. PT

July 19, 2018 at 11:53 pm

Whoopie got her name from being whooped over and over with the Ugly Stick. And yeah…she really does resemble an ape. Big old fat black ape spitting and shouting and making inane remarks.

35. Dane

July 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Interesting how Whoopie has to yell her piece and when someone wants to school her, she closes down the segment. This is the problem with liberals and this show. Cackling hens who are rude and obnoxious to the guests. Shut your mouth dames on the View, you might learn something. By the way, is this show being broadcast from Canada, since the queen cluckers were to relocate?

36. Hal Slusher

July 19, 2018 at 11:59 pm

Worst part is the people on The View dont have to live with the illegal mongrels

37. Randie Walton

July 19, 2018 at 11:59 pm

To Whoopi’. No one Whips Up Hate in someone else. The Hate is in Their Bodies Already, they are Hateful people to Start with.
    Trump is Not The Puppet Master for your Emotions.

38. Rich Cole

July 20, 2018 at 12:00 am

Why this show is still on the air is my question. Ever since Barbra Walters left it has gone so far down hill it is embarrassing. You would think it would have been cancelled years ago.

39. Geronimo

July 20, 2018 at 12:15 am

Well done judge, you sure put Mad Maxine Waters daughter in her place

40. Shelba J. Holmes

July 20, 2018 at 12:23 am

Those are the most disgusting people on the face of this earth. ALL of them are mortaly ugly and utterly stupid. They are the ones whipping up the hate in this cuontry. What Whoopi suffers from is hatred of all whites and all Conservatives. If you do not see the world as she sees it you are the enemy.

41. Ariel

July 20, 2018 at 12:24 am

All Whoopi has is 2-year-old talking points and a loud mouth to drown out the guest. She is vile. She is the hateful one promulgating lies. Project Veritas proved with undercover video that the violence at Trump rallies was perpetrated by Leftists, not Trump supporters. 30% of the prison population is illegal Mexicans. Trump spoke the truth. Whoopi has been paid to be a mouthpiece for the Left. Without that, she couldn’t get a job.

42. Stanley W Harrison

July 20, 2018 at 12:29 am

Some one needs whip up someone to kick whoopies ass.

43. JaneDoe

July 20, 2018 at 12:29 am

Hey, Whoopi even Mexican Americans that are in Mexico right now due to business opportunities even say what the hell is the U.S. doing? Why aren’t they deporting all these people. Mexican, Hispanic Americans all know that the people invading our country are bad people. They’re the worst of the worst. Sure, there’s some good people but define a good person coming from a third world country. My definition involves an honest, hardworking individual that doesn’t want hand outs nor has a criminal record and came into our country legally. Whoopi just proved she suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, she supports the NWO and hates our President with a passion, also is Ant-American. I hope she receive backlash from her fans and they become the nail to the Views coffin.

44. Terry Anderson

July 20, 2018 at 12:35 am

Racist Goldberg showing the “love, compassion, tolerance & outright Pure Hate “for White Conservatives & DJT.
    Thanks for those extra 10 million Votes n Nov Mid Terms for the Repubs Goldberg.You Go Girl.Keep running ur Racist Foul Mouth. U sound and act just like Maxi Mouth Waters .another Black Socialist Racist Lib Dimwit Bitch just like you.

45. Donna Cassidy

July 20, 2018 at 12:35 am

yep , typical VIEW BS..they thought they would push Judge around and surprise she hit back. And per usual when whoopi didn’t get the point she wanted she said Good Bye I am done…i wish she meant that. THe view is the most hate oriented show on tv today. They are against everything American and kiss the butts of all that oppose us. She was mad because Judge hit her back and attacked her with Whoopis own bait…LOL I love Judge Jeanine…

46. Alison

July 20, 2018 at 12:41 am

Wild uncontrollable Whoopi is in denial about “whipping up people”. She uses Trump’s off the cuff campaign rally comment repeatedly. Yet, her looney side is actually committing hateful acts: Kathie Griffin’s beheaded head of Trump with blood! This art gallery in Portland OR showing knif to Trump’s head in their fron window! The a-hole here in San Antonio that threw the teenager’s drink at the teenager and reined the teen’s MAGA hat off his head! Mad Maxine’s herd call to all their sheep to get in their faces, crowd them, etc.! All the sheep that have done so thus far! That George Comedian fake-urinating on Trump’s star! And the list goes on and on. What specifically has Trump or deplorables like me done??? I hope Whoopi can find some joy in her life cuz she a real angry bitter woman these days. Not good for her heart.

47. Susan P

July 20, 2018 at 12:48 am

I haven’t heard Whoopi Goldberg complain about Maxine Waters inciting democrats to harass and bully any conservative they see in public. Now, that’s HORRIBLE!

• scot_belle

July 20, 2018 at 1:11 am

IMHO…bigotry is not acceptable.. whether or not ..this is racial, Political or Religious hatred. … THIS IS EXACTLY WHY….IT MATTERS when any elected Official …(the latest being Ms. Waters) tells their Party Constituents (while standing on a public street) ..to go out harass everywhere, anyone and everyone of another Political Party!! Sadly, these hate filled rants …are often considered as her (D) Party’s …marching orders!! The link to that public rant: https://www.facebook.com/ForAmerica/videos/2008122872579394/

48. Betty

July 20, 2018 at 12:54 am

I just cannot understand WHY Meghan McCain chose to be a part of this crazy show. Although her father, Senator McCain, doesn’t always agree with Trump as a Republican, whenever Meghan DOES say anything positive about what’s going on in the world today for the better, Whoopi shoots her down with negative comments every single time! I mean, REALLY!!!! Who died and put Whoopi in charge and made her the new GOD to condemn everyone and everything. CANNOT stand her or that show and refuse to watch it.

49. scot_belle

July 20, 2018 at 1:05 am

TYPICAL….WHOOPIE deranged behavior.
    Any time she finds that she cannot pin her victim into a mis-statement
    …..she cuts and runs, which is exactly what she did this time too.

THANK YOU, Judge Jeanine, for standing up to Whoopie’s verbal assault,
    all the while……doing it with such CALM and consistent class.

50. Jay

July 20, 2018 at 1:06 am

I know Judge Jeanine wants to go out there and Promote her New Book but Why would she go on The View to try and do it lol ? That’s like the 1 Show that she should have not gone on. Like a Beautiful Princess walking in to the Wild Ape Exhibit at the Bronx Zoo. She doesn’t belong there.

51. Kamkoz

July 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

All I saw was someone who spews hate on a daily basis continue to spew the very same hatred she seems to abhor.

If they would have discussed the issues instead of yelling, then something insightful could have been said.

From the time judge Jeanine started talking, that panel started attacking.

52. Rebecca Holstine

July 20, 2018 at 1:11 am

I live down here on the border. Whoopie doesn’t. So as far as I am concerned, her opinion on this subject amounts to nothing. She knows nothing, she has never known anything, and she will never know a G__ D____ thing. Tennessee Williams in Streetcar Named Blanche.

53. JD

July 20, 2018 at 1:15 am

Typical liberal! Whoopie has to shout down the guest, because she can’t let Judge Jeanine tell the truth on this evil program! What I don’t get is why the people who come to this program–in person and on TV–actually agree with these idiot liberals. But then, most of them in the audience are probably from the LA area and are already brainwashed! People, learn the facts of what is really the truth!

54. Rebecca Holstine

July 20, 2018 at 1:20 am

In my remarks It should have read Tennessee Williams in Streetcar Named Desire…not Blanche. She was the person it was said to. Sorry, the rest of the remark says the same.

55. Jerry Sandy

July 20, 2018 at 1:35 am

Why does conservative fighters even post any recognition of this show at all?? The show is always junk and full of garbage and I wouldn’t recommend that anyone ever watch it and I wouldn’t recommend that any conservative Republicans go on the show. Don’t forget that any Republicans that go on there are never going to win because the producer and the engineer in the audience constantly shows the “APPLAUSE!” sign whenever Whoopi or any of her cohorts make ridiculous hateful comments toward President Trump. I’m sure the producer/engineer also post the audience sign of i’m sure the producer/engineer also post the audience sign of “NO APPLAUSE!” and “LAUGHTER!” whenever any conservative Republican speaks out.

56. John Campbell

July 20, 2018 at 1:42 am

I don’t watch the lefty trash of “The View” as it is and this was just a stark reminder of why. Goldberg et al demanded she had control of any information put out including shouting above the Judge every time she made a comment to guarantee the Judge wasn’t heard. It’s typical lefty trash.

57. brad

July 20, 2018 at 1:51 am

Good evidence that i’m smarter than i am to not watch TV, lol.

i must have missed those times when Trump told people to go and beat on people, although i know some semi-comatose brain impaired fools did get violent – and inappropriately to the max.

But i DO remember all those undercover discussions by the DNC employees who CAUSED the violence at Trump rallies, who advocated violence and voter fraud and explained how they did and do it. i remember the so-called liberals starting up ANTIFA and being fascist in their denial of anyone’s right to say anything opposing their viewpoint. i DO remember that violence, the implied threats of Maxine Waters…

Where was Trump telling you to beat on Mexicans again? i just can’t remember…

58. ME White

July 20, 2018 at 1:58 am

Whoopi–it is your DEAR friend Maxine Waters who wants all white people murdered, wants riots, and anything else she can think of to ruin this country. She is a terrorist and so are you. If the courts were not full of liberals and panty waists they would shut you up in solitary where you belong–right beside killery, Billy loose zipper, all their pedophile friends along with Comey and Sessions and a bunch more botttom feeding swamp dwellers. YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!

59. Kenneth Boyd

July 20, 2018 at 2:25 am

whoopi is just a FU—-G NI–ER !she is trying to cause all kinds of ion division between white and black .

60. John Sherwood

July 20, 2018 at 2:44 am

I am wondering why they don’t just change the name to OUR STUPID VIEW .ANYONE that watches that show needs to see a shrink quick.Sloppy Woohoo and her other dummies all need to be locked in the same padded cell until they shoot each other.No brains in the whole bunch.Kudos to the Judge.

61. Lee

July 20, 2018 at 3:22 am

Whoopi is only 62? I thought she was much older because her brain is already dead.

62. MJ

July 20, 2018 at 3:40 am

Smart people have quit watching “The View!” Smart people have quit going to or watching NFL, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, all celebrities that have used such foul language against our President and his supporters and smart people refuse to make them any richer. Smart people will crawl, walk, run to the polls this November to show by their Vote, the disdain they have for Democrats and all liberals!

63. Paul G

July 20, 2018 at 3:50 am

Don’t you just love it ??? The left is so hateful they:
    Don’t sleep well,
    Don’t eat well, either gain a lot of weight or loss a lot of weight,
    Can’t think logically,
    Can’t talk to anyone that even hints that they too hate Trump,
    Drink too much,
    and they can’t laugh, have a good time, smile, or just be plain happy.

You have to love their hate and I just hope they keep hating as it drives more logical SANE moderate democrats away from the dark side and into the light.

64. Doir Alexander

July 20, 2018 at 4:10 am

Why would she go on Whoopi’s show? All she did was give credence to that racist. Whoopi is a despicable person who is leading a bunch of immature woman on a wrong path.

65. Doir Alexander

July 20, 2018 at 4:15 am

Whoopi loved that last ridiculous president so much that she has become a hate monger. She should be banned from television. She has no followers except for mind numbed stay-at-home woman who hate their lives.

66. Caliann

July 20, 2018 at 4:27 am

Did anyone see the ratings of that retarded show? It’s a damn wonder why that show is still even on TV yet! The left can dish it out but they can’t take their own medicine! Hate, deny and lie is what the left are all about and always will be about that!

67. Bonnie

July 20, 2018 at 5:08 am

Whoopi has so much hatred for Trump that she has lost touch with reality. President Trump doesn’t start up riots, hatred, killings, and whatever else. It is Democrats that incite people to push Republicans, disturb them while they are eating, push them when they are out with their family. Shoot them while they are practicing baseball, to kill innocent people just because they lost to Trump. It was like pie in their face when crooked Hillary lost to Trump, but understand one thing, the end is almost here, and Donald Trump will be the last President of the USA. Our country is going to be annihilated by Russia with EMP, we will be totally in the dark with no defense to protect us. Everything electronic will be rendered useless. God has chosen Trump to be president of this country for the next 8 years nothing can change it. He didn’t want a politician to do, Trump’s mail role is going to be to build the USA to number one again and help Israel. Then according to the Bible and Prophets of thousands of years ago predicted we will be destroyed, because Russia wants to start WWWIII. It is as simple as that, so get prepared Jesus is coming soon to defeat Satan and his Demons and to collect His people.

68. Rolando Raudez

July 20, 2018 at 5:16 am

Whoopi is arrogant, aggressive and always wants to be the right but hatred of President Trump makes her worse. I think she do not have 62 years old, she have 76 or more.

69. Dusty

July 20, 2018 at 6:17 am

Whoopi at one time use to be fair on The View but not this past year and half with President Trump in office and she was never ever for him. Daily she attacks anything and everything and is never positive on one thing he is trying to do like JOBS for all and I seen here in Georgia many of my stores Blacks working now. I see our military being rebuilt after it was torn apart I know per a son in law in 32 years Air Force. WHY? Yes he wants to stop illegals and to talk like the Judge did was right on per immigrants many are bringing in drugs, who are the killers when 29,000 killed in Mexico so who is coming here. Rude of what Whoopi did Ana is no so called Conservative she is using this to attack that she is all of this and she is lying. Meghan is a lost soul on this show she cannot stand up for Republicans ever now per her father and his attacks that go on all the time he is so bitter per this President winning when he lost and no the comment was not nice and yes President should totally apologize. Not for all the other things Sen McCain is saying against this President . Sad time and to just act like President Trump said go beat up anyone and yet we get the total marches and nastiness daily towards Republicans being pushed out here across the country to go anti this President for what purpose when so much is moving forward for all Americans. He stood up to other countries who have used us and abused us we gave millions of our good paying jobs away, we pay outrageous tariffs WHY/ Who is profiting not us the working Middle Class. So what is Whoopi upset about. STOP IT NOW on this show The View not the show I loved anymore. WRONG, UNFAIR and BIASED and racist in its own way.

70. Lisa Prince

July 20, 2018 at 7:47 am

I am sorry.. I can NOT nor ever been about hear anything Whoopie says due to the fact she has no eyebrows…

71. Abbacus

July 20, 2018 at 9:45 am

They must dig real deep to find the morons who cheer and clap the morons sitting around the table.

72. Greg H Zotta

July 20, 2018 at 11:10 am

Will the lying, stupid, ignorant, loudmouth, anti-Trump racist ghetto Obamamaniac Whoopi Goldberg get the same treatment ABC, All Bull Crap, network gave to Roseanne and fire her? After all she cursed out a guest of the show Judge Jeanine Pirro calling her a sand nigger and kicked her out of the building. Jeanine Pirro is of Lebanese descent. Remember the feigned outrage over Roseanne’s comments about Valerie Jarrett and the lightning response to fire her for it. However, WHOOPI is black and an anti-Trumper so we will have to see the response from the network. If the article about the incident by Page 6 is any indication of what will be done to WHOOPI, nothing will be done, because the article says Judge Pirro was the problem.

73. Glenn

July 20, 2018 at 11:51 am

Woo pie (spelling came from IPAD auto-correct which I thought was very appropriate from a liberal apple machine— LOL) must sit in front of CNN and MSNBC (munching potato chips and chocolate) all day believing all the fake news she hears and regurgitates it on the view. The lies and hate coming from that being’s mouth was despicable. Just another example of the “tolerant” left believing they are smarter than everyone else…..and proving otherwise……LOL. Kudos to Judge Jeannine for smiling through it all……class act!

74. Mrspia

July 20, 2018 at 7:54 pm

I wish that the Judge would’ve give Whoopie a fat lip and a black eye! Can’t stand any of the ‘women’, and I use that word loosely, on that show.

75. oat 35

July 21, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Judge Jeanine Pirro’s is the best, she’s invited to give her opinions on this ridiculous Talk show and then is set up to be attacked by a liberal left wing socialist panel and audience. However, Judge Judge Jeanine stood her ground and said and did what she had to do to destroy Goldberg and her left wing commie audience.

76. Bee

July 23, 2018 at 10:27 am

Whoopie isA PIECE OF SHIT
    UGLY RACIST NEEDS AN ASS KICK ING

77. Owen mcgarvey

August 3, 2018 at 12:37 pm

bloody nora! Goldberg needs a cage, her comments and remarks are so full of hate and anger that this woman needs to be in a secure envitoment, not for her safety but for the safety of others, mostly whites!