In a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, the woman named in a fourth anonymous accusation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh vigorously denied that Kavanaugh behaved in the manner alleged, The Washington Times reported.

The allegations had been made by the mother of a witness to the incident in a letter to Colorado GOP Sen. Cory Gardner, according to the Denver Post. It dated back to 1998, during Kavanaugh’s time with the Ken Starr investigation in Washington, D.C.

“Her friend was dating him, and they left the bar under the influence of alcohol. They were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually,” the letter read.

“There were at least four witnesses, including my daughter.”

The letter contained no name or return address when it arrived at Sen. Gardner’s office last Saturday.

“Upon receiving the anonymous letter, we immediately notified the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is handling the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh. The letter was shared with both Republican staff and Democrat staff,” Gardner’s office said in a Wednesday statement.

On Friday, however, the woman who was dating Kavanaugh at the time — Dabney Friedrich, currently a U.S. District Court judge in Washington D.C. — repudiated the contents of the letter.

“I write in response to a phone call I received this evening from Mike Davis, Chief Nominations Counsel for the Committee. In our phone call, Mr. Davis read an anonymous letter sent to Colorado Senator Cory Gardner dated September 22, 2018,” the statement to the Judiciary Committee read.

“Mr. Davis asked me (1) whether I dated Brett Kavanaugh in 1998 and (2) whether he ever shoved me against a wall. Mr. Davis also emailed me the attached letter and asked me to provide an immediate and written response to the Committee.

“As I informed Mr. Davis, I dated Brett Kavanaugh in 1998. To the extent the attached letter is referring to me as the ‘friend [who] was dating him,’ the allegations it makes are both offensive and absurd,” it continued.

“At no time did Brett ever shove me against a wall, including in an ‘aggressive and sexual’ manner. When we dated, Brett always treated me with the utmost respect, and we remain friends to this day. I have never observed (nor am I aware of) Brett acting in a physically inappropriate or aggressive manner toward anyone.”

So, we have an anonymous letter to a senator with odd misspellings (including that her daughter was “wondering what to due about it”) versus the word of a federal court judge who dated him and was allegedly the target of this inappropriate behavior.

This again brings us back, realistically, to two accusations (unless you believe the strange tale that came out of Michael Avenatti, which — well, the mere name Avenatti is sort of the imprimatur of a farce, and his involvement in this is yet more proof). One accuser has testified, the other initially refused to but is now saying she might.

The key here seems to be throwing as many accusations as possible in Kavanaugh’s way. Eventually, the reasoning goes, he’ll have to withdraw his nomination.

Kavanaugh hasn’t withdrawn yet, and thus far, the Trump administration seems to be backing him up. Perhaps most ominously for the Democrats, this latest allegation makes their case look even shakier.

Whether this changes anything remains to be seen, but this can’t be seen as a positive augury for those looking to run out the clock on the Kavanaugh nomination.

1. Harry

September 30, 2018 at 6:11 am

American should listen to what his wife saying about him.

2. william

September 30, 2018 at 6:13 am

According to these P’S O S ,,,, he had a drink in one hand and his Phallus over his shoulder..

3. Mitch D.

September 30, 2018 at 6:18 am

As we all knew, the “delay” was just to provide time for more of these idiotic, baseless claims to come out of the woodwork and be thrown at the wall, not for any sort of “investigation”.
    The Democrats are a joke.

• Richard Young

September 30, 2018 at 6:31 am

I consider all DemocRATS Devils with devil horns and blood red eyes. They are all evil!

• Roger

October 1, 2018 at 8:01 am

Justice for Judge Kavanaugh

I demand a thorough investigation into the backgrounds of Christina Basely Ford and Dianne Feinstein! Ms. Feinstein lied during the hearing!
        Dianne Feinstein is a liar, when asked if she leaked the letter, she said no, when ask if someone on her staff leaked it, she said they wouldn’t leak it, when asked if she had asked her staff, she said no, then she looked behind her and ask or pretended to ask then said I just asked them. Then a person behind her mouthed some words, Ms. Feinstein, said Jennifer just reminded that she had asked the staff earlier, which showed both Jennifer and Ms.Feinstein to be liars in the presence of the Judiciary Committee! Ms. ford is not credible and neither is Ms. Feinstein! I didn’t just accuse Ms. Feinstein of lying, I proved it!
        The accuser is a liar, proven by Judge Kavanaugh and her own inept testimony! She remembered an attempted rape that occurred 36 years ago but couldn’t remember how she got there or how she got home and she doesn’t k now the month or day it happened or even where the house is When asked if she paid for her lie detector test she acted dumbfounded, now who pays or doesn’t pay for something and doesn’t know it? I heard 10 discrepancies in her testimony in the first 10 minutes and it went down hill from there! Before she answered many questions she looked around expecting some one else to provide the answer!

It was the democrats that delayed this process by hiding Dr. Ford’s letter, not telling Dr. Ford of the fact that the committee was willing to fly to California to interview he in private and by not informing the committee that Dr. Ford was not in California but Deleware, choosing instead to lie to the committee, telling them that Dr. Ford couldn’t appear before the committee because she didn’t like to fly! We know that was false because she subsequently appeared before the committee have flown to Washington by plane and we also learned that she had flown to many other places including Hawaii! Now the Democrats want an FBI investigation that they could’ve had weeks ago if lying Dianne Feinstein hadn’t pulled her weasely shenanigans! The democrats should be ashamed of themselves! Tell me how do you accuse someone of sexually assaulting you and even think you can remain anonymous? As many republicans have stated, they believe that Something happened to Dr. Ford, somewhere at sometime just that, that something didn’t involve Brett Kavanaugh! Dr. Ford’s testimony does not have a scintilla of merit!
        Why didn’t Dr. Ford want Judge Kavanaugh in the room when she testified? I will tell you why, it is harder to lie when you are facing the subject of your accusations! I really don’t know why the Senate Judiciary Committee agreed to this because Judge Kavanaugh had every right to face his accuser while she west testifying!
        If you want to know who I am to make this demand, I am an American citizen and taxpayer!
        This hearing was a farce and a sham that should never have been! If a person like Christine Blasey Ford can just throw a wild accusation out against a judge that has sat on the federal bench for 12 years with absolutely no witnesses, evidence, corroboration or the absence of recall of almost all important details, she or any other person could have any man arrested, sent to jail, ruining their lives as happened in 24 cases in Dallas County, Texas!

• Linda

October 1, 2018 at 3:17 pm

WELL SAID

• Dana

October 1, 2018 at 7:15 pm

I agree!!!

• Marie

September 30, 2018 at 9:56 pm

The DemocRATS are just a bunch of sick individual feeding off each other with dirty accusations and as many lies as one will allow them to air!
      There was no assualt on Ford or any one else, just a bunch of old hags with nothing better to d than smear a good man.
      Shame on all of yu including Jeff Flake! Arizona can’t wait to be rid of the jerk!

• n wilson oliver

September 30, 2018 at 11:13 pm

I beg to differ with you–The NeoLib Leftist Democrat (in name only) party is NO JOKE–They have an agenda which was derailed by Trump and they are committed to RUINING his term(s) in office–They are PETTY, TRANSPARENT, POLITICAL WH*RES which are no laughing matter–

They have NO valid reason to oppose Trump WITHOUT exposing their essentially Anti-American “globalist” agenda–Bill Maher said it best when he (not joking but you know the Leftists laughed) voiced a wish that a recession would occur to turn Americans against Trump’s economic miracle, the result of his aggressive MAGA agenda. Would Maher, Soros, the Clintons, the Owords (I cannot write or say the name of the metrosexual male who occupied the White House before Trump), the top level entertainers as well as the heads of the Silicon Valley and West Coast giant technomonopolies which espouse LimoLib (Elitists who claim to care for the disadvantaged–like Maher), would these elitists suffer economically — the answer is OF COURSE NOT!! Would the middle classes and working poor–GREATLY–This reveals EXACTLY the nature of these abominable Ameriphobes–

Sorry for the rant, but they are NO JOKE–They are seeking to destroy our heritage, language, culture, traditions, freedoms–they are as dangerous as a rabid animal

4. Jerry

September 30, 2018 at 6:24 am

The democrats have truly become a party of total depravity and debasement. Who in their right mind could vote for these corrupt double standard bearing liars?

• Patriot1776

September 30, 2018 at 7:36 am

Those that are indoctrinated and have a mass case of TDS!

5. Maureen Heath

September 30, 2018 at 6:31 am

It is time for term limits in congress and we, the American people need to demand it now. These idiots are ruining our country. Notify your congressmen/women and the President. Let’s get a grassroots movement going.

• clearwaterdale

September 30, 2018 at 4:04 pm

Unfortunately Mureen, the only way to get term limits is to have them vote for the change and they would be voting themselves out of a lifetime occupation. Think that will ever happen?????? Pessimist me says never.

• Annabel

September 30, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Maureen: I’ve been screaming this for ages and also mandatory retirement which would put
      most of the Obstructionists out to pasture depending on the age limit chosen.

• Jeffrey Rogers

September 30, 2018 at 11:08 pm

And we need to cap thier pay and retirement pension, they should get the same medical coverage as those of us on Medicare and only get a raise when we do and the same amount. I too have been saying this for years and I know there are millions who agree.

• Jerusha

October 1, 2018 at 12:45 am

absolutely agree with you guys with your comments…..term limits, same medical as the rest of us…lets stop this nonsense now once and for all has anyone else noticed whenever the dems want to destroy someone they pull out the “sex card”

6. William

September 30, 2018 at 7:17 am

The left is truly showing their true colors and it’s disgusting! .Somewhere down the line this WILL blow up in their face and when it does every Democrat will be crawfishing.I feel they think that they can just punch anyone in the face then apologize and everything is golden . I’m truly amazed at their arrogance.

• Concerned Senior

September 30, 2018 at 3:46 pm

I hope more Americans will see how the left is working. They are destroying this poor man and his family. William I am a woman and seeing how they are treating people really scares me. I already voted. I have a mail in. Republican right down. I live in NJ have that idiot Booker and our arrogant governor who made our state a sanction state. Makes me sick. He put a gas tax and a water tax on all of us. I guess to pay for these alien immigrants. Makes me sick. We have the highest tax now. People talk about Trump and his past but it does’t bother me at all. The democrats brought up all this. I say who cares he is running our country wonderful. If the idiots didn’t keep bringing this topic up we wouldn’t even know. I love the first lady ..she is elegant. I am so afraid of the men who are running for politics down the road that if the democrats don’t like them they will smear your name to pieces. My son is a cop and my husband and I are retired. I am hoping this backfires on the democrats like the presidential election. did. Go RED

• Jeffrey Rogers

September 30, 2018 at 11:34 pm

I sure as hell would not want friends like these DemonRats that claim to know and are friends with Kavanaugh! People on the left had better wake up, this is what will happen to anyone that opposes them. They have scared thier base so bad that they all believe that as soon as a Conservative is put on the bench they will lose thier rights. The crazy leftist politicians only want more and more power to Rule over not govern the People.

7. James

September 30, 2018 at 7:44 am

what the COMMUNIST DEMORAT MOB is doing, is trying to THROW ENOUGH CRAP AGAINST THE WALL IN HOPES SOMETHING STICKS.
    and DELAY AND OBSTRUCT THE PROCESS.
    these are NOT PEOPLE, BUT EVIL SCUM WHO NEEDS DESTROYED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
    THEY ARE THE TRUE ENEMIES OF WE THE PEOPLE, OUR REPUBLIC, AND PRESIDENT, THEY ARE A LAWLESS BUNCH AND A MOB, PERIOD.

• Jack

September 30, 2018 at 12:04 pm

And where the Rule Of Law is NOW (GUILTY, until Proven NOT GUILTY). NOT GUILTY to their thinking! Progressive SOCIAL COMMUNIST! Evil Bastards All!

8. James Kelly

September 30, 2018 at 8:04 am

Vote him in and the democrats out.

9. Jean Forbes

September 30, 2018 at 8:29 am

Absolutely disgusting. The women today are ridiculous in their false claims against a man who has an impeccable reputation. This has to be stopped now!!!

• Barbara

September 30, 2018 at 11:17 am

They want their piece of the pie. $$$
      I, on the other hand, would NEVER sell my Country out for a buck. Not even a million of them as Christine Ford did.

10. Danny

September 30, 2018 at 9:04 am

They should dust this letter for finger prints and for DNA and arrest this person who sent it.

• Gayla Bellamy

September 30, 2018 at 10:28 pm

Certainly hope they do dust for fingerprints on all they can and follow the money trails especially on the Go fund me page set up for the first accuser

11. D T

September 30, 2018 at 10:21 am

I don’t know the Republicans let that pathetic liar Christine Ford skate in the hearing. Hmmm, let’s see. Didn’t that demorat Bumenthal say if a witness lied once an opposing you must assume they lied elsewhere. Now that tramp Ford said she couldn’t testify earlier because she was afraid to fly and would have to drive to DC. WEll, well, well guess who FLEW to DC and numerous other places all over the world? Guess who had absolutely no fear of flying? Guess who lied outright? Then there is her convenient lapses of memory. Where did the abuse happen, she couldn’t remember. When did the abuse happen, she couldn’t remember. But she knew what she was wearing, even that underneath her regular clothes she wa wearing a ONE PIECE bathing suit. She knew who did what to her. She even came up with others that were there and others that supposedly knew about it. Every person she named denied her story, in essence calling this obvious demorat plant a liar. She was a bought and paid for lying dem/lib tramp. She was allowed to play out her scam because the Republicans played into the demorats hands and treated her as a real witness. Wipe this disgusting liar off the front pages with her false smears. Then let her and her family suffer for her actual disgusting actions of trying to falsely accuse a good man for political gain.

12. Joel Johnston

September 30, 2018 at 10:40 am

There you go, make this the second allegation to investigate! DONE!

13. Juice

September 30, 2018 at 11:04 am

I honestly hope the DEMORATS all end up with a dozen eggs on their faces, and that this Ford female gets charged with PERJURY, for trying to ruin a man’s reputation, who has NEVER been on the wrong side of the law. I am so interested in finding out what was in the envelope that was passed to Fords attorney before the hearing. That would be a huge story i’m betting. Also, why does Ford need not one but TWO GOFUNDME accounts???? Never met a federal JUDGE who was BROKE!!!!!

14. Me

September 30, 2018 at 11:11 am

Im voting republican across the board –

• Frances

September 30, 2018 at 11:29 am

Me too.

15. John R. PylesIII

September 30, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Didn’t Senator Booker(Spartacus) write that he groped a drunk girl in his younger days?

16. Me

September 30, 2018 at 12:18 pm

I have been thinking for awhile that the democrats are trying to cause division in our country (as we all have). Now, after this ridiculous nonsense with the SC nomination false claims has been underway – it occurs to me – Are the conservatives in on it too? They never do anything about anything – they just sit and allow it – Gifford wasnt arrested for making deadly threats against the President, Same with Madonna for threatening to blow up the White House, Milano was not kicked out of the hearings for filming the proceedings, sanctuary cities are allowed to continue even though they are agaist the law – Waters allowed to incite ciolence against conservatives, Bottom line, conservatives dont stop any of it. I’m beginning to think this is a government (whole government) conspiracy against the American people. Forcing us to choose sode which in the long run will result in civil war. Are they setting us all up for civil war or something? Because I do believe it is coming if this continues especially if the dems ever get majority or the Presidency again. The kids of today have no idea what Socialism actually is. They are ALL i doctrinated in college to believe Socialism is good and they believe it because they dont know any differently. Once our generation is gone – America is screwed. Theyvare even removing history (statues and actual history) to hwlp indoctrinate – they wont know what hit them. Cant really blame them – they dont know any better. This will be on is because we did nothing when we had the chance.

• Bud Ripkin

September 30, 2018 at 2:29 pm

It’s called “Enablement” and we do it quite well. Remember the campaign speech about the SNAKE > Trump not only petted the snake but He kissed it too

17. jimmy v

September 30, 2018 at 1:03 pm

This is why the Dems and Flake wanted another week so they could throw more crap at the wall and see what sticks.

18. Richard Green

September 30, 2018 at 1:33 pm

The Dems only seek to delay. They don’t want to find the truth since Ford has already been caught in a number of lies. Fear of flying to delay for 3 days. Ford admitted that lie under oath. Added front door in 2012 because of delayed assault trauma when it was actually on the side for a Google intern renter with separate mailing address. The building permit is 2008. The list of small lies under oath goes on and on. The Dems want to delay and delay until midterms. Pretty simple. BTW, I loved the Soros funded operatives crying on Flake at the last minute to get him to fold. Despicable Soros and Dems.

19. Gary Knapp

September 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm

It seems to me that in order to get the “whole story” the accusers should be investigated also, for things like sudden unexplained large increases in bank accounts, political activism history, prior allegations against other people, etc. It’s very possible all roads are going to lead back to one source; George Soros, Barrack Obama, or Hillary Clinton for example.

• Annabel

September 30, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Gary: You nailed it. Soros MUST BE DEPORTED same as Jakiw Palij.

• Robert LaRue

September 30, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Soros needs to be in prison, not deported. The crimes he has committed in the U.S. should keep him behind bars for the rest of his miserable life, plus I doubt any other country he has lived in would be willing to accept him back.

Like the “Man Without a Country”, put him in the brig on a Navy vessel, never again to set foot on land.

20. Bill

September 30, 2018 at 1:51 pm

As an American taxpayer, I want a total and complete investigation of every single senator in the United States of America. I want it to start at the top beginning with schumer, pelosi, feinstein and waters. I want to know what brand and how much toilet paper they use and I want to know where they get all of their money and where they are hiding it. I want to know how these leaks are being released and by who. If they are willing to waste all of my tax dollars, that is where I want it to go.

21. JWalker

September 30, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Since the ‘devil’ controls the FAKE MEDIA at the moment.. and is not a NEWS agency anymore & simply an OPINION RAG.. It’s time to RESEARCH for truth.
    STORMY FORD had her day.. made MILLIONS I’m sure not to mention her 9 GoFundMe accounts that she pathetically stated ‘I don’t know how to access the money.’ lol
    Her FAMILY is CIA and have connections for Fusion GPS.. the wonderful makers of the FAKE P-P DOSSIER. ‘That’ should boil your blood. She’s buddies with Clinton and she use to work at an
    ‘Abortion Pill’ company till 2011.
    The Deep State & rogue Democrats & some Republicans can’t even VET their witness’s properly and think we’re all STUPID.
    WE ARE AWAKE NOW! Confirm Kavanaugh and graciously unseal those 50,000+ indictments of corruption, sexual abuse & pay for play. THEY should include some of the politicians that are fighting so hard to make sure Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed.
    GET READY PEOPLE… Get the popcorn ready.. It will be a RED OCTOBER!
    Expect riots and other crap when he’s confirmed.. the Deep State has EVERYTHING to lose now as Trump continues to DRAIN THE DITCH! They won’t go quietly.
    PEACE!

22. Bud Ripkin

September 30, 2018 at 2:34 pm

I’m a grass roots Trump supporter and very angry . Trump`allowed the Democrats to walk all over Him/us , when He caved in to the Democrats (via mole RHINO FLAKE ) Trump could have refused thus forcing a vote that we may/or may not have won but instead He will have us grovel for a week until the Democrats find another way to delay // I suspect Trump is already laying seeds to toss Judge Kavanaugh under the bus when He said today “I found Ms. Ford to be very compelling” … By allowing the Dems to get their way He let them “off the hook” and a week from now if we stop the investigation we will end up responsible for Ms.Ford’s suffering and Judge Kavanaugh will be under the bus

• Bud Ripkin

September 30, 2018 at 2:43 pm

The Dems are masters of lies and deceit and to allow them another shot at us will be fatal

23. Joe

September 30, 2018 at 3:28 pm

A letter not signed should NOT be believed.

• Annabel

September 30, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Joe: Spartacus most likely wrote it himself. His fingerprints are on it right? LOL.
      Let’s hit back with their kind of reasoning.

24. fred h smith

September 30, 2018 at 3:44 pm

the dems are trying to ruin him with 4th hand letters and innuendo of false claims.. Just how many of hem would be able to pass the same investgigation ???Damned few if ANY

25. n.oconnor

September 30, 2018 at 3:47 pm

OK ladies, the line form’s to the left, have your accusation ready as we’re running out of time !

26. Carl J Bujan Jr

September 30, 2018 at 4:16 pm

This is just more of the ugliness and deception of how the democrats work. The Democrats are the most racist, bigoted, lying, hypocritical and demented, communistic of all U.S. political parties in history. And these are their good points.

27. Dusty

September 30, 2018 at 4:27 pm

Amazing! That this whole debacle has even been allowed to happen and then to place this Judge on trial. If sane people do not see how far these people on the liberal side will go to keep their ideals out here then we are the crazy ones. See this lie and never ever happened but it is still being put out there to do whatever to a person and his family. Seen now in restaurants how far they will go. No one has mentioned when Ford said she had events at her house with Google interns. See Google came out totally against Pres Trump? This woman lives in the hub of Liberal control.

28. Sandra Grey

September 30, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Tell me the truth, have anything in your past as a teen that you look back and say” that was stupid and totally crazy” .we have all done crazy things, some not so good, some things really bad, just ask Booker and the other Dems. God didn’t put wings on there back.
    I say you are not the the ones who should be passing judgement. Let the one WITHOUT sin , be the first one who should cast the first stone. And within a 30-40 years of goverment service, and six FBI investigations and found nothing. This just another delay, I say don’t let them get away with this. Get some backbone and tell these leftist where to go. And then get back to work, this has gone on long enough. Vote yes for the judge.

29. MadCharles

September 30, 2018 at 5:27 pm

We Vietnam veterans and our families are still called baby killer, murderers, rapist as we were for decades by the entire country and media.
    The hate was so severe even the VFW wouldn’t let us join

• Annabel

September 30, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Mad: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE…I choke up whenever I greet a Veteran for their bravery
      and dedication. I remember well the despicable way you were all treated by the left. I
      hope Jane Fonda goes before me as I would take a trip to stomp on her grave. Add George
      Soros to that as well.

30. Plumlazy

September 30, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Liars Lairs pantson fire. The dems have not been this mad since Republican Abe Lincoln free all their slaves.

31. Auntcon

September 30, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Why would anyone give credence to a ANONYMOUS letter? More threats and innuendo…neither of which is credible. Any normal person would treat such a letter with what it deserves…disposed of in the trash! They are trying so hard to sully this mans reputation and doing it like a child would..make up stories.

32. Thaddeus McKeown

September 30, 2018 at 9:02 pm

I Blame Every Member Of The Demonicrap Party Back By That NAZI Camp Guard Soros The TAX DODGER The IRS Should Attach All His Accounts And Do To Him What They Did To Capone

33. Joseph

September 30, 2018 at 9:16 pm

The operative word here being anonymous. Lately Democrats seem to love this tactic. They have become depraved as to think just an accusation is enough to crucify a person. Liberals don’t seem to know or recognize that unlike some countries were are a nation of laws. They seem to think anything is ok to do if it helps their agenda of total control. all witnesses have disputed Ford’s claims and she herself has given any hard evidence that Brett was ever involved in any such accusation of sexual misconduct. Now this latest fake letter comes saying she i8s a friend of a girl who he attacked and that girl also denies any such attack ever happened. So again the Democrats are batting a big fact Zero and hopefully the people will see this when they go to the polls. These people are not honest and will continue to corrupt our country if left in office.

34. Chris

September 30, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Still wondering why no one is investigating Keith Ellison’s ex girlfriend’s complaints of abuse for which she seems to have actual evidence. That’s how you know the scummy Dems are full of shit. They are not for women or they would look in to actual legit complaints and stop trying to ruin a good man’s name for political gain .

35. Joe Swalaboski

September 30, 2018 at 10:59 pm

DemoKKKrats Party is 3 day old rotting stinking roadkill left in the ditch. Where scavengers the Old DemoKKKrats, Progressives and Socialists have ripped it apart. DemoKKKrats Party has won 2 elections since Obumnuts won, we have had 11 elections since then. They are 3 for 11 elections in the last 11 yrs.

36. Jerry W Coley

October 1, 2018 at 2:55 am

Again,no name,no proof,no nothing. Just words,from those who gate TRump,Americaand free thinking Americans. Can any one,hear all the bull shit,in the back ground?

37. Don

October 1, 2018 at 12:38 pm

Gardner is obviously a RINO who hasn’t the brains to realize an “anonymous” letter is nothing but another commie scam and worthless but I wouldn’t expect anything else from Colorado. Just more trash playing games.