Fox News host and personality Kimberly Guilfoyle is reportedly planning to leave the network to join boyfriend Donald Trump Jr. on the campaign trail for the 2018 midterm elections.

News that Guilfoyle is reportedly leaving the network was first reported by Vanity Fair reporter Gabe Sherman:

America First Politics, a non-profit group that promotes President Donald Trump’s agenda, has reportedly been recruiting Guilfoyle, although it is still unknown when she will depart the network.

“Having Kimberley Guilfoyle on the trail campaigning with Donald Trump Jr. for Republicans this fall is a win for the entire GOP,” Trump Jr. spokesman Andrew Surabian said. “Kim is one of the most influential voices in the #MAGA movement and knows how to light up a crowd.”

1. Stephen Russell

July 20, 2018 at 11:59 pm

Hope they find someone to fill her shoes, needed for FNC, Hire New blood.

• Mike

July 21, 2018 at 1:40 am

Who care

• Jule Ray Westcott

July 21, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Fox news is becoming more liberal each day. Pro gay marriage. Fox news is not as conservative as it used to be. It has also become critical of Trump lately.

• Paul

July 21, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Gay marriage is legal…..no one gives a hefty 2 cents how you feel about Frump or Fox new associates….look at yourself!

2. Chris Wattigney

July 21, 2018 at 12:03 am

Replace Juan (the racist) too!

• Dean Perry

July 21, 2018 at 12:58 am

Sorry he is not white

• Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 1:07 am

Dean Perry the color of Juan’s skin is no issue in my book it’s his sickening radical racist liberal brain that makes no sense 9 out of ten times on any issue. He is an idiot and seldom knows what he is talking about. His pure hatred for Trump is disgusting just like he is. I believe Juan is one of the most hated people on TV. Why Fox doesn’t see that is beyond me.

• Patrick Mothersill

July 21, 2018 at 2:21 am

I’m pretty sure they keep Juan to give the perception that Fox gives opposing viewpoints of the news. If he wasn’t there, critics would say that Fox was totally biased instead of reporting fair and balanced news as they claim.

• jeri swan

July 21, 2018 at 2:39 am

agree with you all he does is read stuff and is so horrible and boring and exasperating. he really is dumb when it comes to politics and the liberals

• Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 1:02 am

Chris I am so sick of that piece of …. Juan. I have written and thousands others have as well but Fox does nothing. There are a few others that have no business being of Fox. Marie Harp ( she is a Barf)and that Jessica Tarlov and Kathy Arue. All nut jobs that make my blood boil. Send them to CNN where they belong.

• Andrew

July 21, 2018 at 1:17 am

You know why. Because they are owned by a liberal owner.

• ToosmarttovoteGOP

July 21, 2018 at 6:19 am

And another conservative takes the question, “How stupid can you get,” as a challenge.

• BarbNak

July 21, 2018 at 1:44 am

This show must have some ‘balance’ and Juan provides that. When people say hateful things about him, we sound no better that the loony leftists who have no ideas to contribute, just slurs and bigoted attacks. He is a principled man but
        his views are just very opposite to ours. He has a lovely family and has raised 2 Republican sons. Let’s not sink to the level of the crazies on the Left.

• Sylvia

July 21, 2018 at 1:55 am

Helga
        I am so with you on the possible (hope not) Kim replacement! It has be someone with the same legal mind and common sense that Kimberly has?

• Betty

July 21, 2018 at 3:03 am

Also Shepard Smith is liberal and needs to go. Hope i got that name right. Comes on in daytime.

• Audrey Wallace

July 21, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I remember Shepard Smith from Ft. Myers, Fl. — Didn’t like him then and don’t like him now – he was always arrogant and thought he was “all that much an more” –

• Annabel

July 21, 2018 at 4:09 am

Helga: I so agree…Tarlov’s grating voice gives me a Kramer moment and Cathy Areu or whatever her name is, with her stupid views on asking babies permission to change their diapers (when she admits they are too young to talk) and tonight saying that newborn babies have from birth to four years old to decide what gender they are i.e. male, female or whatever (I think she is a whatever). She terms them “theybys”..I mean who is she to change thousands of years of life? Fox get rid of this idiot.

• SB

July 21, 2018 at 5:51 am

I am with you 100%. The same 2 women annoy the hell out of me. And that Cathy, have you ever seen anyone dumber?

• Kate

July 21, 2018 at 5:51 am

Is it Jessica who talks out of the side of her mouth and sounds like a cat in heat?

• Sylvia

July 21, 2018 at 1:51 am

That little weasel should be GONE!!! WHY is he listed on the five as THE Juan Williams? Like he’s some type of celebrity!??? When he’s not there everything runs super smart and intelligent! Once Kimberly is goe it just won’t be the same imo. Now if they could get rid of miss know it all from cowboy country. How about replacing her with whoopee goldburg??? KIDDING!
      Kimberly will sure be missed. Her legal mind and good common sense, (along with little Greggie who is SMART ND keeps things on an even keel) brings so much to the success of The Five.

• Betty

July 21, 2018 at 3:00 am

Yes, replace Juan.

• Joseph

July 21, 2018 at 4:19 am

Replace juan with Richard Fowler………

• Tina Moore

July 21, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Juan needs to go. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes. Typical immature behavior. Grow up already.

3. Richard Young

July 21, 2018 at 12:09 am

I wish Kimberly the best of luck and happiness with Donald Trump, Jr.

4. CMarie Tisme

July 21, 2018 at 12:10 am

I really enjoy her on Fox News and THE FIVE! I’m hoping it’s merely a leave of absence and that she’ll be back after the November elections. I enjoy most of the ‘fill-ins’ they have for THE FIVE…….always a refreshing difference in opinions on a controversial show that is all about opinions.

• Helen

July 21, 2018 at 2:20 am

I hope it is a leave of absence too!

5. Sandy Miller

July 21, 2018 at 12:15 am

If it’s true that she broke up Donald Trump Jr’s marriage than she needs to go. However, if that is no more than another ugly rumor than she still needs to go. I never cared for her.

• Richard Young

July 21, 2018 at 12:23 am

If there is one person I would like to see go, it’s Juan Williams. I cannot stand him!

• maria

July 21, 2018 at 12:39 am

I second the motion, Richard Young!

• Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 1:11 am

Sandy Miller she did not break that marriage apart. They were on the fritz long before Kimberly. I wish them luck and hope they find happiness.

• dfinch

July 21, 2018 at 1:14 am

It’s not true. Don Jr and his wife split last October. Kimberly and he didn’t start dating until this May.

6. Betty

July 21, 2018 at 12:25 am

I love Kimberly and wish her well….but sure do hate to see her leave FOX. It’s always very pleasurable to watch her—-excellent personality.

• Sylvia

July 21, 2018 at 2:04 am

Betty. I love Kimberly also. She’s down to earth, very intelligent, great sense of humor and legally smart and keeps the B.S.( And, she loves to eat and makes no excuses for it!)(from THE juanny Williams!) Out of the arguments. They should kick that little weasel out. Oh, ooooh,. oooh… When he can’t get over on anyone who catches him up with his propaganda!! Kimberly will, imo, do well anywhere she chooses to go. I think she’s got her eye on TWH??? Just thinking head?!

7. Chuck

July 21, 2018 at 12:39 am

I am heartbroken, devastated I tell you, but I wish her well, Don Jr. also. I’m sure can always return to FOX as she was definitely a star, very intelligent and gorgeous. And no, she didn’t break up his marriage – too much class. I think the stupid pressures of todays political world broke up his marriage with Vanessa.

8. Sandra Cloud

July 21, 2018 at 12:50 am

If this is true, then I wish Kimberly well in her future ventures. I will miss her knowledge and experience behind her input on THE FIVE, as well has her quick wit in combating stupidity and bias of comments by Juan Williams and others.
    Stay safe, Kimberly, and stay classy.

• abbey

July 21, 2018 at 1:04 am

That is probably why she is going. Sleeping with all the guests is not classy. The ‘Mooch’? He dumped her after a few European trips and went back to his wife. Now, her ‘suposed’ friend’s husband….like a couple of weeks after papers were filed? And…she’s 10 years older than him. Sorry. I used to really like her. She’s very smart. But… she’s turning too sleazy. The optics, for Fox, aren’t good.

• abbey

July 21, 2018 at 1:18 am

Why are my comments waiting approval? I am a conservative. A Trump supporter. BUT…be honest…the optics of her with these men is not good. I bet she was encouraged.

9. Konnie Logan

July 21, 2018 at 12:51 am

Blessings to Donald Jr. & our Kim !!

10. abbey

July 21, 2018 at 1:00 am

I was waiting for this, but not for the same reason. She has been sleeping with all the guests. Not good optics.

11. Ostlander

July 21, 2018 at 1:02 am

She’s a lovely girl and I wish her and Donald Junior the absolute best. MAGA 2020!

12. Maria

July 21, 2018 at 1:13 am

I was wondering if she was leaving since she has been gone for a bit. It does make me sad – I believe she comports herself so well on the show AND is able to return intelligent comments back at Juan Williams. (Who sends me over the edge most of the time with his constant exaggerations.)
    Good luck to her!

13. Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 1:16 am

I second all of the good wishes for Kim and Don. One can never tell what is behind a break up and it was done before Kim came into the picture. Most of us gave gone through divorces and we know it’s a gradual thing that destroys marriages.

14. ChuckyBaby

July 21, 2018 at 1:54 am

I guess we saw this coming. But she’s great, and I’m sure they’re a great couple. The best to both of them.

15. JK

July 21, 2018 at 2:39 am

Haven’t seen that show for quite a while, but if the starstruck, Obama-loving Perino is still there, I wish Kimberly would take her with her. Although I am sure that Kimberly has seen right through Perino, also. I never did like Perino, but when she said she got all giddy when meeting Obama, that sealed it for me.

• Maggi

July 21, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Patrick, I think you hit the nail on the head! I cannot stand him either, but he’s there for a reason and it’s for the opposing viewpoints as you mentioned.

16. Betty

July 21, 2018 at 3:13 am

I never liked Perino. Someone getting giddy over Obama tells me a lot. She was part of the George W Bush clan and I’m NOT a fan of ANy of the Bushes after their supporting and voting for Hillary.

17. fred klepes

July 21, 2018 at 3:30 am

So Kim thinks that EVENTUALLY she will become the “First Lady” when Trump Jr. gets elected? Good luck I’d like to see that happen!

18. Scotty

July 21, 2018 at 4:21 am

I will miss Kimberly, too. Not too many around who are beautiful, intelligent and have a sense of humor. I will miss her ‘food court” and ‘royal’ news (complete with tiara), and her interaction with the other members of The Five. Wishing her the very best and happiness with Donald jr.

19. Ga Dawg

July 21, 2018 at 5:27 am

Hate to see her go. She’s one beautiful woman with brains that speaks her mind. A loss for FOX but a huge gain for the Trump Train.

20. D.J.

July 21, 2018 at 6:37 am

I will miss her but what she is doing is important ! Good luck Kimberly !!!

21. Pammylu52

July 21, 2018 at 7:00 am

I sure hate to see her leave The Five and Fox News. She is so pleasant and very smart. She gets her point across without adversity. I wish her well.

22. Charlene

July 21, 2018 at 7:08 am

The news breaks my heart. But knowing she’ll be out there fighting for us and our President helps a lot! She is such a level head, she will be a great asset in the mid-terms, and we should take all the help we can get.
    Maybe, just maybe, she’ll return when that’s done, I can hope! ♥

23. Mary Jane Card

July 21, 2018 at 10:58 pm

Great! The mid terms are critical to the future of USA! will determine everything. I think Kimberley will be more effective on the trail than on the 5, which is getting a bit tired anyway and all the viewers are supporters already. Juan is one voice, but he dominates the time and he lies. FOX on the whole is not predominately pro-Trump.