ABC’s “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg responded to allegations that she berated Fox News host Jeanine Pirro using profanity and that she spit on her by denying some of the allegations, confirming others, and adding some allegations of her own.

The argument occurred backstage where Pirro, according to sources, told Goldberg “I’ve done more for abused women than you will ever do.” The fight ended with Goldberg yelling at Pirro, “Fuck you, get the fuck out!” according to the Page Six report.

The backstage fight came after a tense on-air exchange where Pirro accused Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

The tension reportedly started when Pirro arrived at “The View” and learned that anti-Trump CNN commentator Ana Navarro would be filling in for host Joy Behar.

“When Jeanine arrived on set she was looking for a fight and refusing to be on with Ana, demanding [Ana] not be in the segment,” an source told Page Six. “[Pirro] was yelling at [‘The View’] executive producer and her staff like, ‘You need to handle this.’”

Golberg confirmed Page Six‘s reporting on Friday’s show.

I can tell you what went on. She was upset when she got here because Ana Navarro was here instead of Joy. After the segment, which ended when it was supposed to – It was not early, not late – she called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV and said it in front of the audience.

When I came off stage, I went over there, because I was a little hot, okay? So I went to calm down. She came off, She could have just passed me. She didn’t need to stop. But she stopped and put her finger in my face. And yelled, ‘I’ve done more for victims than you ever will.’ Then I said to her some few choice words I cannot repeat. Yes, I did say it. I did say it. But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her. No one chased her out of here, saying ‘get out.’ But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show. She cursed at the guys who do the security for the show.

She added that she apologized for getting “hot.”

“I got stirred up yesterday. I did apologize for getting hot,” Goldberg said.

Pirro tweeted a video of her appearance, saying it was an example of liberals being intolerant.

“After being invited on @TheView this is what happened. This is an example of how the left is intolerant and this is why I wrote my book. #LiarsLeakersLiberals,” Pirro tweeted.

1. Joseph Kempski

July 21, 2018 at 3:05 am

Not for nothing,I dont believe a word you say, bitch

• .Carol Dugan

July 21, 2018 at 3:57 am

You better watch what you say Whoppi there were witness that heard what you did and what you said. No body believe a word you are saying. You are nothing but dirt.

• wishfulthinking708

July 21, 2018 at 4:16 am

Whopee gulberg is a lying bitch. She DID say what she lied about saying. My God is she crazy? YES! To read her lying recitation of who said what is outrageous and totally mentally deranged. To think ANYONE would believe that COW over the Judge is also suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome!!! Get the damned tapes out and listen for yourselves, you idiots! She won’t be round long, along with her other demanized demonRATs! The show is but a glimmer and we’ll probably see all those insignificant little rats scurrying around on the tent City streets of where they live! Sijanora you bunch of has beens.

• Michael

July 21, 2018 at 5:07 am

Yeah, and they’ll most likely cover for her, because she’s black and a liberal. You really think they won’t side with her regardless of the facts?

• Juanita White

July 23, 2018 at 7:45 pm

you sound like a complete racistasshole

• Helge Poulsen

July 21, 2018 at 5:36 am

Goldberg is nothing but a hysterical screaming jerk.Her doctor should prescribe sedatives,although this will probably be insufficient.

• WILL

July 21, 2018 at 7:33 am

QUIT INSULTING DIRT… USE CHIT INSTEAD

• Rick

July 21, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Any one that heard it wont talk….

• jIM

July 21, 2018 at 4:51 pm

“FLUSH POOPIE”….

• Walt

July 21, 2018 at 10:04 am

I don’t believe Whoopi. I think her furious tone on the show demonstrates her
      fierce mindset. She should apologize on the air to Pirro.

The View is a toxic show, one that I will not watch!! Snakes!!!

• pat cope

July 21, 2018 at 3:58 pm

AMEN!!! Whoopi is the most prejucice oerson I know!!! Disgusting!!! Need to cancel that show!! Fox, what are you thinking???????

• Jim

July 21, 2018 at 4:49 pm

ABC not Fox

• Sharon Hamann

July 21, 2018 at 10:13 pm

The Judge has a right to be upset at the change of panelists. The reporter was an obvious plant to attack the judge. Whoopie yells and screams and persistently talks over people so they can’t be heard. She is a one sided crap slinger, and a liar to boot.

• Annabel

July 22, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Anyone see the incongruity here? Whoopie was screaming, spitting as she spoke, waving her
          arms about, screaming over the Judge about what? HATRED FROM THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS? SHE is sick of the hate from OUR side? Helloooeee Whoopie, go look at the tape AND ALSO IN THE MIRROR….. YOU ARE THE ONE SPEWING HATE NOT US.

• Linda Brown

July 21, 2018 at 3:55 pm

I don’t believe a word Whoopi says either, she is lying. Typical liberal, all they do is lie.

• Rance

July 21, 2018 at 4:09 pm

Joseph, could not agree with you more 🙂

• Becky Clark

July 21, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Judge Jeanine was upset about Navarro being there because Judge Jeanine was there to promote her book and nothing more! Ana Navarro, a true Trump hater, was a set up to get Judge Jeanine to discuss Trump! I would have been pissed too! And with your screaming, Whoopie, i very much believe you spit on her while screaming at her! And by the way, i would have called you and everyone on that show a c$$cksu$$$r too! Everyday you talk trash about our President and his followers! You were pissed because Judge Jeanine wasn’t going to join you!

• Jaycey Kelsven

July 21, 2018 at 8:04 pm

Whoopi tries to play she was in the right but she totally IN NO WAY was. SHAME ON HER!

• Nancy Hessler

July 21, 2018 at 9:19 pm

After watching everyone’s onscreen behavior, I am WAY more inclined to believe Pirro’s version of events than that of Goldberg’s. I can easily imagine Whoopie being that hateful and violent, judging by the way she treated their ‘guest’ in front of an sudience and cameras. I’m frankly surprised she didn’t get even more violent!

• Ben Novick

July 22, 2018 at 2:53 am

I support Judge Pirro!

• LYDIA LEGRAND

July 25, 2018 at 4:27 pm

she has escaped from her CAGE. tAKE A LOOK at that expression in her face r, ready to attack. I assume that that individual comes from a low low environment. Some or non education whatsoever, no values, no brains. EVOLUTION passed her by without her even realizing it. PRIMITIVE !!!!! I feel sorry for the viewers of such programmes aired on public tv which demonstrate that they are also pitiful brainsless ignorants.

2. Stephen Russell

July 21, 2018 at 3:12 am

Really Whoopi, U really care, BS, crap, &contact ABC feedback to take down The View

• Robert Trotta

July 21, 2018 at 3:49 am

She really is a BITCH! Joy is no better! That whole show should be OFF the air!

• Helge Poulsen

July 21, 2018 at 5:40 am

I just cannot take this individual seriously.Why on earth do Jeanine Pirro and others waste their precious time on such a garbage show.And how come the audience instinctively clap their little hands?Because they are selected brainwashed anti-Trump fanatics.

• Mary Ann Anthony

July 21, 2018 at 5:02 pm

The Judge was invited on to talk about her book. Other conservatives were on but were a pile of mush. The Whop said something that judge couldn’t let go. When she tried to counter it, the Whop went ballistic. And they call that garbage The View.

• refrock

July 21, 2018 at 11:29 pm

EXACTLY! I don’t know WHY any self respecting conservative American citizen would be seen on this lib garbage dump! All they lack is a boiling cauldron on the table between them, to stir and cackle over! Good going, Judge Jeanine!

• Nora Porter

July 23, 2018 at 5:30 pm

Not actual clapping, pretty damn sure it was all fake..pre-recorded staged live audience clapping…

3. Di

July 21, 2018 at 3:12 am

Whoop GO TO HELLLLL U BIOTCH W/TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! Get over it! Killary lost tgank God!

4. Snuffer358

July 21, 2018 at 3:17 am

Whoopi is a big mouth racist pig and the view needs to be cancelled. Nothing but nasty hos bag skanks on there

5. Betty

July 21, 2018 at 3:18 am

I would never believe a word that liberal, racist Whoopie would say.

6. Kenneth Boyd

July 21, 2018 at 3:19 am

Typical ni–er ! When things don’t go the way they want them to , she blames someone else , like ALL of the dumocrats !

7. Dot S

July 21, 2018 at 3:21 am

YOU ARE A PIG WHOOPI…..A PIG.

• Shandy

July 21, 2018 at 5:45 am

Please don’t insult my pet pig. Whoopi is an ugly ape..very ugly and very ill ape.

8. david o'brien

July 21, 2018 at 3:22 am

what can you say whoopi is a black person that hates whites and america

9. Diane771

July 21, 2018 at 3:22 am

Whoopi is a mental case. Someone needs to get her some help, and she should NOT be on TV. I am her age and can not believe how as a TV host how ignorant and just plain hateful. I thought she said she would move if our president was elected. Now she is hanging out like a fly with a meal of poop

10. betsy

July 21, 2018 at 3:25 am

She didn’t get her drugs that morning? She needs to take anger management classes. Maybe I should just say she was being racist. Seems to be the in thing to say these days.

11. William Fleming

July 21, 2018 at 3:26 am

Nobody with half a brain believes a word you say Whoopi. Self serving asshole!

12. James Kelly

July 21, 2018 at 3:27 am

About as much talent as a whoopee cushion.

13. Karen Bracken

July 21, 2018 at 3:37 am

WHY would any conservative American agree to go on that disgusting show to begin with. They are a bunch of anti-American hags.

14. Joanne Storm

July 21, 2018 at 3:39 am

What a freak! How these bitches are on tv I’ll never know Behar is just as bad! The word coming out of her filthy mouth makes you know how nuts she is. She was dealing with an intelligent person and just couldn’t stand it. Get them off to the mental institutions they came from and needs to return there!

15. Vhfan

July 21, 2018 at 3:40 am

Is there anybody on the planet that is stupid enough to believe a word out of this hardcore anti USA communists mouth , i didn’t think so.

16. Chris Wattigney

July 21, 2018 at 3:42 am

C.an’t U.nderstand N.ormal T.alk

• Jeff

July 21, 2018 at 12:57 pm

A goodie…

17. Bruce A Sanford

July 21, 2018 at 3:46 am

Sorry Whoopi (not really), but I believe Judge Jeanine LONG before I believe ANYTHING a illiterate liberal like YOU would say. I haven’t EVER watched the View, but from the excerpts I’ve seen, I KNOW I’m not missing anything important because ALL you do is berate ALL Conservatives, which are MUCH MORE intelligent than ANY of you.

18. Caliann

July 21, 2018 at 3:48 am

How the hell does Whoopie expect anybody to believe her when she doesn’t even want to hear the truth about liberals and how they behave like a bunch of rabid animals and then she cuts Judge Jeanine off with her big racist mouth yelling at Judge Jeanine as soon as Judge Jeanine tries to talk and defend her self! Whoopie lied saying that president Trump beats people up with his words saying that he doesn’t like Mexicans, he never said that at all! he just tells it like it is about illegals of all races that try to come here illegally and then commit crimes! Whoopie is just as bad as the lying liberal media and she proved it on the show! In the beginning of the show Judge Jeanine said it best when she said why can’t people just get along from both sides weather they like the President or not and as for the spitting I believe Judge Jeanine because she said when she was leaving Whoopie got right in her face yelling again and told her to get the F out of that building, I have seen people get in other peoples faces yelling and all you can see is a spray of spit coming out of their mouths right at a persons face and I believe that this is what Judge Jeanine meant about Whoopie spitting at her. Go to hell Whoopie! nobody cares about a big mouth has been like you!

• Ada

July 21, 2018 at 7:02 am

William Stout, Whoopie is known for the scum she is. If she was the only one on tv, we could all throw rocks at it.She’s a low life and dresses like she gets her clothes out of the dumpster.She needs her mouth taped shut.She absolutely is not
      respected nor idolized except maybe you.I don’t agree with everything Trump does but he’s sure much better the the idiot that was before him that thinks he’s still president

19. Aliceannie

July 21, 2018 at 3:49 am

Whoopi is the very definition of a nasty woman. She always has been. I don’t believe a word she says. She has the manners,and class of a pig. I think we all know who to believe,don’t even have to think about it.

• Robert

July 21, 2018 at 4:46 am

Usually racist, rabid animals will foam at the mouth and when they try to communicate will spit.

• Annabel

July 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Anyone know who the fat woman in black is, sitting next to The Judge, the one with the smug look permanently fixed on her face? I’ve never watched this “show” so they are nameless to me.

20. Ski Piotrowski

July 21, 2018 at 3:51 am

I believe there’s a contract between Judge Jeanine and Whoopi. It should include who’s going to be on the show, dontcha think??

21. Aliceannie Church

July 21, 2018 at 3:52 am

22. Paul G

July 21, 2018 at 3:52 am

Oh sure, woopie is telling the truth (for the first time in her life) and we should believe her ! ?? Okay, we’ll believe that she has TDS.

23. Ibcyn

July 21, 2018 at 3:56 am

Whoopie everyone knows what type of character you have and as such, I believe Jeanine Pirro and not a word that you say. Typical leftist, you LIE!

24. Kamkoz

July 21, 2018 at 3:56 am

Looks like it was a setup from the start. Where was joy?

25. Granny Pat

July 21, 2018 at 4:07 am

No Conservative should go on liberal shows like this one, even to sell books. They have a very small number of viewers, so it’s not worth it. I’ve never watched The View, but the clips I’ve seen have said it all…..NOT the show I want to spend time watching!

26. N

July 21, 2018 at 4:07 am

The Nazi Demoncrat liberal commie party and its treasonous rats are destroying America!!!! Defend America patriots!

27. Paul Otts

July 21, 2018 at 4:12 am

Just one question for EVERYONE. Which person has more credibility? Where is an “audience member” to verify Whoopi’s claim?

28. Ken

July 21, 2018 at 4:15 am

liberal, racist Whoopie. You are as ugly on the inside as you on the outside. You racist bitch

29. Bob Abrams

July 21, 2018 at 4:29 am

Well, I really don’t blame Ms Goldberg–I wonder why anyone with even a minimal sized brain ever agree to go on that program? Judge Piro just added to the letist allure of the stinking show.
    Just stay off the show, period.
    We don’t need it or anyone like her.

30. Marinevet

July 21, 2018 at 4:34 am

Whoopi is just trying to cover her ass from a law suit. She is a hateful being as well as not to damn smart. I believe she used all the intelligence she had up.If it weren’t for Robin Williams and Billy Crystal, no one would even remember her name. Boot her ass of the network the same way Rosanne was booted for less.

31. Frank Allen

July 21, 2018 at 4:35 am

I have followed Judge Pirro for many years, and in all that time I have never heard her “curse” or abuse anyone verbally. However, she is known for telling it like it is, and she doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to setting the record straight. On the other hand, Whoopie comes from the ghetto lifestyle, and she uses profanity as good as any sailor. I have heard her use filthy language many times. I would have to say I cannot believe her version of what happened behind the scenes. I believe Judge Pirro did remind Whoopie of her service as a judge, but Whoopie was already enraged and filled with hatred, would not hear any of it, and shot off her mouth to the judge, and then spat on her. And I believe she did exactly as Judge Pirro said she did. Judge is a very honest person; Whoopie is NOT.

32. Sylvia

July 21, 2018 at 4:35 am

Joy? She knew someone was going to be there that was really smart so she copped out so she wouldn’t be made a fool of!
    When I see W.G. face it makes my stomach roil! How she ever got that far is a mystery! It sure wasn’t because she slept with the producers!!! IF you know what I mean!? She is the racism queen. Oh, poor blacks, they’re always being picked on!!! Trump is stirring up hate! My God she proved that it is imbecils like her doing that!
    Shut the so called show down. No one’s watching and after her profane tirade it’ll be GONE?

33. Zeek

July 21, 2018 at 5:00 am

She didn’t do it.
    Nobody saw her do it.
    You can’t prove a thing.

• john b

July 21, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Not true……………she DID do it…………..there ARE people who saw/heard it……..and it CAN be proven if necessary………….Whoopie just “lost it” in an unprofessional rude fit of anger.

• MamaSmurf

July 22, 2018 at 6:16 am

Uh, John, I think Zeek was being facetiously sarcastic with his statement. (a joke?) It’s what the demorats always use as their excuse.

34. William Stout

July 21, 2018 at 5:04 am

Pirro is an apologist for a criminal, traitorous regime. She will be a footnote in history, iF she’s remembered at all. She’s not known internationally (Fox isn’t watched outside this country) Whoopi, on the other hand is a multi millionaire international legend who is loved, respected and idolized worldwide. she is brilliant.
    Pirro is a mess, and does’ deserve a platform.

• Michael

July 21, 2018 at 5:33 am

And what exactly will you be in history? Oh yeah, a keyboard loser troll, who has nothing better to do but go on Conservative sites every single day and purposely try to annoy people. Is that how you get off? Wow! You’re life must be so exciting. The fact that you pull this shit every single day is completely pathetic. I happen to think you’re just a troll, because if you actually believe the dumb shit you write on a daily basis, then you’re extremely stupid.

• Annabel

July 21, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Seconded Michael!

• Joanne Walczak

July 21, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Great reply to Stout.This is attributed to George Orwell:
        The further a society drifts from the Truth,the more it will hate those who speak it.

• Kat

July 21, 2018 at 6:46 pm

no sense in feeding the trolls. it only makes them worse. best thing is to bypass and ignore them.

• Kate

July 21, 2018 at 5:45 am

yes, for some odd reason CNN, which has much lower ratings than FOX is force fed on people all over the world and they believe their sickening lies. Anyone who depends on CNN for real news should have their head examined and/or have a lobotomy.

• lloyd adam

July 21, 2018 at 6:43 am

Specifics, please. And Whoopi a legend? She can only get this show gig now, no one else wants her.

• Terri

July 21, 2018 at 6:46 am

Sir … respectfully, you are as big an idiot as Whoopi Goldberg. Anyone in their right mind who would believe one word spoken by her OR think she is loved, respected and idolized, needs to be put in the same sort of long sleeved jacket as Ms. Goldberg.

• Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 8:37 am

William Stout you are wrong. Fox is well watched overseas.

• Annabel

July 21, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Helga – Yep it is indeed.

• William

July 22, 2018 at 8:25 am

I’m an American and live on an Island in Polynesia…Lived here over 45 years…I watch ‘FOX NEWS’ but not any of the other!! I’ve seen a few ‘clips of “The VIEW” and I find it hard to believe anyone in their right mind would watch such dirt!!!

• JC

July 21, 2018 at 2:58 pm

What world are you from? Whoopi’s is the most loud-mouth hypocrite on the show! She doesn’t allow the opposition to say anything she doesn’t agree with! She and Joy are the reason I quit watching that program!

• Karen S Satterfield

July 21, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Sounds as though Michael would like to give Whoppi a Lewinsky.

• Karen S Satterfield

July 21, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Sounds as thought William would like to give whoppie a Lewinsky.

• MamaSmurf

July 22, 2018 at 6:13 am

Ah, another delusional idiot lemming. Uh & yes, FOX is watched in many foreign countries idiot.

35. dw

July 21, 2018 at 5:08 am

Shame on Disney, ABC and sponsors of this ridiculous show. The hosts are morons, as well as Navarro and guest hosts.
    The entire show should be axed.

36. William Stout

July 21, 2018 at 5:18 am

Goldberg is one of the few people to win an Oscar, a Grammy, a Tony, and an Emmy. She has been in over 150 films, and during a period in the 1990s, Whoopi was the highest-paid actress of all time. It was reported that Goldberg’s salary for the film Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit (1993) was $7 to 12 million, the highest ever paid for an actress at the time.[76]

Goldberg has received two Academy Award nominations, for The Color Purple and Ghost, winning for Ghost. She is the first African American to have received Academy Award nominations for both Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress. She has received three Golden Globe nominations, winning two (Best Actress in 1986 for The Color Purple, and Best Supporting Actress in 1991 for Ghost). For Ghost, she also won a BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in 1991.[77] In February 2002, Goldberg sent her Oscar statuette from Ghost to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to be cleaned and replated. During this time, the statuette was taken from its shipping container and later retrieved by the shipping company, UPS.[78]

She won a Grammy Award for Best Comedy Recording in 1985 for “Whoopi Goldberg: Direct from Broadway,” becoming only the second woman at the time to receive the award, and the first African-American woman. Goldberg is one of only three women to receive that award.[79] She won a Tony Award in 2002 as a producer of the Broadway musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. She has received eight Daytime Emmy nominations, winning two. She has received nine Primetime Emmy nominations. In 2009, Goldberg won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host for her role on The View. She shared the award with her then co-hosts Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Barbara Walters.

She is the recipient of the 1985 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding One-Person Show for her solo performance on Broadway. She has won three People’s Choice Awards. She has been nominated for five American Comedy Awards with two wins (Funniest Supporting Actress in 1991 for Ghost and Funniest Actress in 1993 for Sister Act). In 2001, she won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.

Her humanitarian efforts include working for Comic Relief, having reunited with Billy Crystal and Robin Williams for the 20th Anniversary of Comic Relief.[80] In 1999, she received the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation Vanguard Award for her continued work in supporting the gay and lesbian community, as well as the Women in Film Crystal Award for outstanding women who, through their endurance and the excellence of their work, have helped to expand the role of women within the entertainment industry.[81] She was awarded the Hans Christian Andersen Award for outstanding achievement by a dyslexic in 1987.

In 1990, Goldberg was officially named an honorary member of the Harlem Globetrotters exhibition basketball team by the members.[82] In July 2010, the Ride of Fame honored Goldberg with a double decker tour bus in New York City for her life’s achievements.[83] In 2017, Goldberg was named a Disney Legend for her contributions to the Walt Disney Company.[84]

• Michael

July 21, 2018 at 5:28 am

OK, and how does any of that make her political opinions any more relevant than anyone else’s? You know what else she is? A conceited loud-mouth bitch, who can’t back any of her arguments up with a single fact, so she resorts to what all crybaby liberals do, try and talk over anyone with an opposing viewpoint, especially when that person presents facts that shut down their ridiculous arguments. She should stick to acting and keep her fucking mouth shut, because her attitude is as ugly as her physical appearance. She’s a typical arrogant leftist fuck who thinks she somehow knows more than everyone else. Fuck her, and the View! Trump won and he’s not going anywhere, so get used to it!

• Joanne

July 21, 2018 at 5:51 am

A Whoopi Goldberg fan boy!

• mileaway

July 21, 2018 at 6:29 am

so what. She is a racist hag that is pissed at herself obviously. Look at her appearance,posture, and attitude. Those all ring of an unhappy person.

• Wyonia Farner

July 21, 2018 at 6:40 am

How many awards did she get on Political Science, Governmental Affairs, and how or what doctoral degree does she have? I say she is letting her ignorance show big time, and too dumb to even know it. Does she really think we care one Iota what she thinks, who she was ,( she is now a has been)? Probably thinks the world kisses her feet. Being a movie star does not make you smart, wise. It does make you live in a make believe mentality. Goldie, grow up, go back to school and learn about history, Government, but most of all search for a higher standard of morality. As you do not seem to have any of the above. Feel sorry for anyone who could possible be influenced by lacks of Goldie!

• Ada

July 21, 2018 at 7:12 am

It doesn’t change a thing. She’s still a low life and it show’s how low ABC
      is to keep her on this terrible show.

• Eucalyptus

July 21, 2018 at 7:36 am

Yes, but she has ruined her good name by being offensive to guests on The View. But, it’s OK for liberals to cuss out conservatives, don’t ya know?

• Helga Renfro

July 21, 2018 at 8:50 am

A lot of low class people get awards in Hollywood is all I have to say. You admiration is admirable and obviously you studied that black bitch thoroughly.

• Shawn Dollar

July 21, 2018 at 10:36 am

libtard

• V. Bryan

July 21, 2018 at 5:36 pm

From this long list of achievements. It’s clear that Whoopi should stick to the scripted word and not ad-lib/ host a live unscripted t.v. show. I never watch it because I can’t stand to watch a bunch of cackling hens try and over talk each other. The video clip of this incident confirmed my conviction as to why I don’t watch.

• william elgin

July 21, 2018 at 5:42 pm

She receives favorable treatment because she’s BLACK.

• Jerry Sandy

July 21, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Let’s not forget that all of those “awards” we’re giving to her because she’s a minority. Plus, I wouldn’t doubt it that the man who wrote this post here above, William Stout, has a romantic crush on Whoopi.

• Ed

July 22, 2018 at 1:20 am

Hang in, there, William! Yep, Whoopie’s done good in her circle of Liberal whiners, hasn’t she? Keep grasping for something to exonerate her. I understand that you need it to keep going. Meanwhile, the rest of the world knows and sees the truth.

37. n wilson oliver

July 21, 2018 at 5:21 am

Whoopie Goldberg is the avatar for what the Left describes as beautiful–vile, ugly, the complete antithesis of the aesthetics of beauty–the Left decrees white is black, up is down, fat is just as good for the fat as fit is–They believe gender is a choice, sexual deviance is normal, next on the agenda will be the acceptance of pedophilia–

The Left represents a cesspool of humanity and Ms. Goldberg spill the effluvium every time she opens her ugly mouth

38. Dennis Wright

July 21, 2018 at 5:22 am

The whole show was a set up, they invited the Judge on to talk about her book and simply used it as an excuse to attack President Trump, totally irrelevant to the book. I used to think Whoopi was OK as an actor but now I also know she is not much of a person shouted down the Judge the whole time; typical leftist BS to prevent anyone else expressing an opinion.

• rick

July 21, 2018 at 7:07 am

her or one of the other libs wouldn’t let Jeanine talk every time she tried they would interrupt her that show needs to be axed

39. binkyxz3

July 21, 2018 at 5:24 am

One thing about cat fights, they never really end.

40. Fred Schloss

July 21, 2018 at 5:26 am

Look up Goldberg’s background. You cannot expect intelligence, caring, or anything else from her. Google her drug background.

41. Rebecca Holstine

July 21, 2018 at 5:51 am

I have faith in Judge Jeanine. Never heard her curse. Never heard her berate anyone. I have seen Whoopie do both before.

42. John Campbell

July 21, 2018 at 6:07 am

Well, still isn’t working. I’ll not start watching “The View” just because Goldberg is a lefty mental case. We already knew that. I can get this same garbage just from watching media coverage of Mad Maxine or Pelosi. Why would I want to subject myself to Goldberg?

Frankly, I’m surprised Judge Pirro would even give a first thought to appearing there to promote her book, let alone actually doing it. I wouldn’t want the negative reputation of even being associated to that bunch.

43. April

July 21, 2018 at 6:07 am

Whoopi, you do have “Trump Derangement Syndrome” you can see it in your eyes when President Trumps name is mentioned, your meltdowns are becoming normal for you, almost like you have a demon in you,
    you don’t do you?? Liberals see everything upside down and backwards, next their heads will be on backwards.

44. 2bears

July 21, 2018 at 6:16 am

Whoopi, I think you’re a lying sack of white,
    and you would be the type to spit on someone !

45. Gerald Cline

July 21, 2018 at 6:33 am

In 1971 I was approached in the San Francisco airport by two young men dressed like classic hippies. I was traveling on a military discount which required me to wear my uniform. One of the spit on me while the other one screamed “baby-killer” in my face. In the years since I have had numerous liberals inform me that there was never a single spitting incident during the Vietnam era, it is an urban legend, and the antiwar movement treated all men in uniform with respect and dignity at this time in our history. Yeah? I was there…. I tell you IT HAPPENED. Liberals get amnesia when they don’t want to remember things they have been guilty of. Whoopi is suffering from short-term amnesia. She spit on Jeanine Pirro the other day, but can’t remember it. If I am going to believe one or the other, Judge Jeanine is the more honest of the two….

• Rich Cole

July 21, 2018 at 7:23 am

Same thing happened to me when I returned from my service in Germany back in 1970 at Kennedy in NY. Like you say, I would believe the Judge before anything Goldberg would say.

46. Larry Syrjala

July 21, 2018 at 7:58 am

Whoopi can try and put a spin on it That’s what The Left does, She is Disgusting and She just exposed to millions of People the Hatred and Intolerance of the Democrats. She also exposed How really and truthfully , Racist the Liberal Democrats have become, She should be fired for her lack of open mindedness and civility…Her Actions were That of a Racist Person…and Now The World knows that Whoopi Goldberg is really the Racist one not Donald Trump. If you can fire or cancel Roseanne…The View and Whoopi Goldberg should be cancelled for the Racist statement by The Racist Whoopi……..But you Liberal Hollywood Wierdo’sgo Ahead and Play your Double Standard B.S. I’ll NEVER watch that Show or tune into Your Network for as long as I live!……Good-bye and Good Riddens!

47. Nancy Vera

July 21, 2018 at 10:34 am

It took ABC hours to cancel ‘Roseanne’. ‘The View’ has been on 21 years, with constant berating of conservative guests and failing ratings. Tell me there are no double standards.

• Chuck

July 21, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Like Jerry Springer and Judge Judy, they appeal to a certain level of “intellect”, so that type of entertainment will always be with us, thankfully only in the daytime.

• Donna

July 24, 2018 at 5:50 am

Nancy Vera: I agree with you. It certainly didn’t take ABC any time to cancel Rosanne, but the View is such a disgusting, crass, ultra liberal show ABC just won’t do anything about. At one time I would occasionally watch it. It didn’t take long to realize the bias and hate there. Refuse to ever watch it. I want the View cancelled.

48. Shawn Dollar

July 21, 2018 at 10:40 am

I knew you are a crawdad with a mop on your head whoopi lash out and jump back in your little libtard mud hole

49. Dan

July 21, 2018 at 11:10 am

It’s people like Whoopie Goldberg that give Blacks a bad name! I have some very close friends who are black, but Whoopie dam sure ain’t one of them! What a piece of crap!

50. neo

July 21, 2018 at 11:50 am

ALL one has to do is watch the aired video segment and it reveals who was the big mouth “hot head” that refused to allow the other one to speak without trying to drown her out. There was no attempt to have a conversation…just a bullying session on air.

51. Michael

July 21, 2018 at 12:09 pm

You are a big ash lieing *itch. Your new name is Lieing C*nt Whoopi. Go to Hel*.

52. mike dar

July 21, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Put 5 tired old women in a room, this is what always happens and they don’t tolerate disruption to the “Group Think”.. that quite essentially becomes the reason the ‘5’ meets, over and over, justifying the next meeting.
    None of these ‘5’ can hold a rational discussion individually on any set of subjects.. they need the other 4.
    I remember 50 years ago watching in my drama club free styling groups make stuff up as they went along.. and it all could have been said to make sense.. at least to them… and nowadays the same is happening politically with Socialist/COllective manners.. if you disagree you will be removed from the ‘Group’… without the support of the other ‘4’, unable to rationalize events, to make stuff up, to justify the next ‘Drama”.

53. Gilbert G Hernandez

July 21, 2018 at 12:21 pm

First of all with that loudmouth navarro has we sure as hell know who wears the pants in her family! Second, with that stupid looking hairstyle droopie wears reminds me of Medusa with snakes in her hair. Third, they should bring in the firetrucks one day and wash down everybody on that panel including the audience and watch them flow into the nearby sewers!

54. Virginia

July 21, 2018 at 3:31 pm

I blame the producers as well as Goldberg. This show is a national disgrace. It promotes hate and violence. TAKE THIS AWFUL SHOW OFF THE AIR.

55. Sovereign Mary

July 21, 2018 at 3:39 pm

All of us commenting here has seen the video of Whoopi Goldberg going off on Judge Pirro like a screaming maniacal Banshee. Whoopi’s conduct was beyond anything acceptable.
    There is no way that I will accept Whoopi Goldberg’s excuses.
    Whoopi has displayed herself to be a tactless, tasteless, foul-mouthed and ignorant idiot.
    I cannot understand why any rational person would watch The View, or the likes of Whoopi Goldberg.

56. oconnor

July 21, 2018 at 3:55 pm

OK, now what your looking at is the equivalent of white trash, just in a different color !

57. Jan Volkmann

July 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Whoopie was totally out of line….rude, inconsiderate, blatantly confrontational, and the chip on her shoulder is the size of a cinder block. She can’t apologize her way out of it. They had set Judge Pirro up for the kill even before she got there. No one will tell me differently! I’ll bet Joy had a canary when she realized the mayhem she missed. Joy’s another no class who cannot see how dumb she sounds.

58. Wanda Dixon

July 21, 2018 at 4:31 pm

As usual, the Libtard is back tracking and changing what really happened to convince her followers that she’s innocent and that she was the victim. She is the biggest Trump hater and she does have TDS. She is so full of hate it’s pathetic. She needs to be fired, and the show needs to be canceled.

59. Mickie Enders

July 21, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Somehow I don’t believe Whoopie! We all saw who was ranting and foaming at the mouth while Judge Jeanie sat there cool as a cucumber. Unlike the hosts, who went on the attack by asking questions and then talking over her when she attempted to answer, she let them have their say. I don’t know why The View has any conservative on the show, they always treat them this way! The show should be renamed to “Their View Only”!

60. Linda Bethel

July 21, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Ah whoopi why would you use the name of a cushion? Why do you continually lie on and off stage.i watched part of your first show and realized it was like reading those trashy gossip magizines. Time to grow up whoopi.

61. Betty Clover

July 21, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Whoopi needs to be fired and this horrible show cancelled!! Whoopi seems to forget that we have heard her numerous times attack people on the right. I do think the attack on the judge was the worse one I have ever seen on T.V. period. Whoopi just showed her true self, NASTY. Double standards always for the left. It is obvious that the network does not care what the right thinks as anyone else would have been fired on the SPOT.

62. George

July 21, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Whoopi LIES thru her false teeth. Don’t believe a word she says. SHE is the hateful and toxic one.

63. Sam Lawson

July 22, 2018 at 7:08 am

Whoopie Goldberg…I no longer have any respect for you. I will NEVER watch a Whoopie Goldberg film in my lifetime. The show the VIEW? Might as well remove it off the air…I never watch that show again.

64. Gordon Liddy

July 22, 2018 at 11:38 am

if you watch, what set WhooPIE off was the mention of Obama, when Pirro trashed Obama and how things are picking up, is when Whoopie went on the offensive…

65. DJ

July 22, 2018 at 2:43 pm

every time I watched a monkey the higher they got the more they showed their ass

66. sally kuczynski

July 22, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Whoopi Goldberg real name is (Caryn Johnson). Why pick a jewish surname? Why pick a name Whoopi? Whoopi pies or Whoopi cushions?

67. andy

July 22, 2018 at 8:45 pm

If you believe Whoopi, you are truly a sick lib !

68. Steven Carson

July 22, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Whoopi Goldberg says that she doesn’t have TDS but everything that she said proves that she does have it. She’s just a hateful pitiful liberal just like all liberals are. They have all become unhinged since Trump won the Presidential election. When are all of you liberals going to leave this country like you promised that you would if he won the election? Yes I know you are a liberal and you just lie just like Whoopi was doing.

69. Page

July 22, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Fire her black ugly monkey Ass!

70. Thomas Goss

July 23, 2018 at 8:05 pm

SCREW Woopie the View and ALL the ASSHOLE liberals. Take this bullshit show off the air.

71. Ric

July 28, 2018 at 8:16 am

It looks like Whoopi and the View did a “bit of editing”, on this clip shown, right towards the end.